NOVEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier That's me every time with the car radio! I usually end up waiting about 5 months and then change it :).

@brittanystebbins95 Planned or no, running at all while pregnant is a feat in my eyes. I know some women can do it and are still quite fast and successful. I hope that is your case! I was so immediately and utterly fatigued after becoming pregnant (3 times) that I swapped working out for napping. Which means, I unfortunately, have no pant suggestions.

@martaindale It looks like you had a really nice and active running weekend and you had such fun costumes to run in! I hope you enjoyed it! It looked like it would be pretty hard not to!

Today, I wanted to get a long run in, because I skipped my run yesterday. I decided to go for about 2hrs and got 19.1km done. My weather app told me there would be severe wind, but luckily this was not the case. There were several large gusts but nothing that really held me back or made me anxious during the forest parts. There was a light raining of leaves in the forest and the ground was covered with them.
    h398851okd1x.jpeg

@tarun_yadavA @quilteryoyo All this 💩 talk and I was about to have lunch ;).

So far for November 48.7/200km.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,103 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @Laurz9191
    Hey don't look at me! @quilteryoyo and @SummerSkier went there first with all the 💩 talk! LOL 😂

PS: well done on the long run! Saw it on Strava! 🙌

PPS: It's 11.53 in Germany! Lunch before noon?! Tsk tsk... Lol
  • Laurz9191
    Laurz9191 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    @tarun_yadavA ok- second breakfast then ;). Lunch is now after 14:15. More acceptable, I hope.

@Scott6255 Sorry to hear you had some “issues” too! Hope your run goes better tomorrow!
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    Welcome back @brittanystebbins95 and congratulations on your pregnancy. I will be no help for you on the leggings though. I am sending lots of positive vibes your way.

Nice job on the HM and completing the Wine & Dine series @martaindale . You look great. Did hubby do the HM with you? I hope you enjoyed the party last night.

Thanks @shanaber . I am feeling better, but the tummy still isn't exactly right. Not sure what is going on, but it is better, so I won't complain. You are doing great with your walking and looking forward to a new pair of running shoes in Jan!!! Great way to celebrate being done with all of those treatments.

You are doing great @AlphaHowls ! With all of the running you have been doing, you may not feel as much fatigue and the "average" person would. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling "joyful". Love the photo.

@SummerSkier This year has just flown by! You are doing great with your runs. I hope you calf feels better and running isn't making it worse. I'm glad you have restrooms where you can stop when you are running. I do know most of the people who live on my running route, so if I really HAD to, I could knock on the door and use theirs, but would really hate to do that. Love your guide to the clocks. :lol:

:lol::lol:@tarun_yadavA ! I usually wait until I "go" before heading out too. But there are days when the body just decides it has to go again unexpectedly. :wink: Thanks for throwing me and @SummerSkier under the bus! :wink:

Nice running @Laurz9191 . Looks like a lovely place for a run. At least we weren't talking about something really disgusting, like 🤢

Oh no @Scott6255 ! I'm glad you made it back home, but sorry you struggled for the rest of your "run." I know how you felt. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Zaxa2021 wrote: »
    November Goal: 80 miles

11/1: 3 miles
    11/2: 3 miles
    11/3: 4 miles
    11/6: 6.2 miles

Total: 16.2/80 miles completed

I wanted to try a 10k distance, pretty much just to see if I could do it. I'm happy that I can and it was not overly difficult, but I'm a bit sore this morning from it. I'm hoping to shave some time off of it before the race in January.
    @Zaxa2021 great job on getting that 10K run in! Way to go!
  • mnsmov15
    mnsmov15 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    November
    running goal 60 miles
    Step goal 300000 steps

11/1 3.5 miles
    11/2 5 miles
    11/5 6 miles
    11/7 5 miles

Steps: 69800/300000

exercise.png