NOVEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,068 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Scott6255 , I think. Glad you are feeling better. Sometimes sleeping in is the best medicine.

@mnsmov15 You are doing great with your running this month!

@Laurz9191 Great job on getting out there and getting it done!

@SummerSkier Congrats on being so close to 2023 miles for the year. Odd about your bladder when it's cold. Great squirrel picture.

@kgirlhart I do see the other deer. When I try to take pictures around here they run instead of walking away. I wonder if it's because of all the deer hunters and they know people pointing things at them can be dangerous. Nice run.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,068 Member
    Options
    Way to get out and do what you could @tarun_yadavA !

Nice running last night @Mari33a . I wouldn't run in those winds either.

Nice run @Teresa502 . I agree that stopping to talk isn't great for the pace, but is great for the heart and soul. I love that the older couple offered you to be able to use their bathroom, esp. after our discussions earlier this week. Were they runners at one time and understand the challenges? I'm very glad that you didn't melt when you were in Aruba. I'm sure you had a great time, even if it was hot.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Morning all.
    Got in 5Miles (at 09"29).

@eleanorhawkins well done! 🙌
    Lord of the Rings at 03:45am .... Errr... Lol 🤣

@tarun_yadavA thanks. Lord of the Rings at 3:45am, on a violin, alone in the woods... effing EPIC!
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 749 Member
    edited November 2023
    Options
    @eleanorhawkins what an amazing tale! Congrats on your successful participation in this wild sounding race! Glad you did find some of your other friends during the event. Sounds like partaking with a new set of teammates for future races is the way to go.
    You’re amazing!

@Zakkery86 welcome!