3 MONTHS TILL CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll def join you on this!! I'm going to be staying with my inlaws... So I gotta look good! No pressure, right? haha
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'll def join you on this!! I'm going to be staying with my inlaws... So I gotta look good! No pressure, right? haha

lol...great reason to start huh? Glad you joined this challenge
  • minadee
    minadee Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! I'm Shamina. I'm currently 231 and would like to be 206 by Christmas. Good luck! Oh, I'll post some pics soon.
  • amygee05nb
    Options
    I am in! I would love to be in the 170s by christmas
  • Lexanna_Cdn
    Lexanna_Cdn Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Go girls! I don't know if you already do this, but, one of my favourite treats is plain, no sugar added, no fat yogurt, with canned in water fruit! My favourite is pineapple chunks, but, love any fruit! Be careful though, a lot of no fat plain yogurt has sugar added, I get Yoplait Source...it's perfect! and comes in a very cool resealable container! look for the daisy on the front! you'll love it! and it's soooooooo good for weight loss!! also, some apples at this time of year are pretty sour, ....no worries....just cut them up on a plate, sprinkle on some sugar substitute, a dash of cinnamon, perhaps a wee bit of margerine, and throw it in the microwave for a minute! awesome baked apple !! and quick, better than to waste the apples because they are so sour!! :):) good luck out there people!! ohhhhhhh and drink 2 glasses of "warm" ......yep......warm water just when you get up! :) it goes down easier when it's warm!! ta ta for now!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    Go girls! I don't know if you already do this, but, one of my favourite treats is plain, no sugar added, no fat yogurt, with canned in water fruit! My favourite is pineapple chunks, but, love any fruit! Be careful though, a lot of no fat plain yogurt has sugar added, I get Yoplait Source...it's perfect! and comes in a very cool resealable container! look for the daisy on the front! you'll love it! and it's soooooooo good for weight loss!! also, some apples at this time of year are pretty sour, ....no worries....just cut them up on a plate, sprinkle on some sugar substitute, a dash of cinnamon, perhaps a wee bit of margerine, and throw it in the microwave for a minute! awesome baked apple !! and quick, better than to waste the apples because they are so sour!! :):) good luck out there people!! ohhhhhhh and drink 2 glasses of "warm" ......yep......warm water just when you get up! :) it goes down easier when it's warm!! ta ta for now!

Thanks so much for this treat :D
  • helen_1980
    Options
    i'd like to join as i get married just after christmas!

current weight 175.5 pounds. Target by 25th Dec 161 pounds
    x
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    i'd like to join as i get married just after christmas!

current weight 175.5 pounds. Target by 25th Dec 161 pounds
    x

Very doable...and Congrats on the upcoming wedding...I just got married August 19th :D
  • helen_1980
    Options
    Congrats to you too then - hope you had a lovely wedding day!

I am starting 30DS in the morning to hopefully kickstart a loss!
  • takehimaway
    takehimaway Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I weigh 154 right now, but I'd like to see 119 by Christmas. That's a smooth thirty-five pounds. I'd like to see 139 by Halloween, 129 by Thanksgiving, and 119 by Christmas, it can be done. I'm twenty-two; I live in Missoula, Montana, but I imagine I will have moved by then. Good luck, y'all!
  • hjohns65
    hjohns65 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll join you in this also! what great motivation!
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm in. I weigh 154 right now, but I'd like to see 119 by Christmas. That's a smooth thirty-five pounds. I'd like to see 139 by Halloween, 129 by Thanksgiving, and 119 by Christmas, it can be done. I'm twenty-two; I live in Missoula, Montana, but I imagine I will have moved by then. Good luck, y'all!

You can do it :D
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I'm Doing good so far...Weighed in this morning at 193.2...almost at 192! Getting so close to the 180s again. Going for a walk after work with a friend. Love walking...It's easy and when you walk with someone you can talk to before you know it a whole hr went by and you have burnt a few hundred calories... :wink:
  • surmont2006
    Options
    I have been exercising and keeping my calorie intake in check for 1 week now...still no change in weight, but I am going to give it some time. Playing racquetball with my husband after work today.
  • ishapeme
    ishapeme Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    So yesterday I had 4 slices of sicilian pizza.
    Instead of feeling like it was a waste of a day I went to the gym and worked out hard core for an hour then biked home. In all I worked off all the calories from those pizzas. When I came home I had a nice small salad. I guess once in a while it is okay to fall off the wagon as long as you are prepared to work hard to back on.

Have a great day girls!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    I am in. I am just starting my weight loss journey and had already decided to lose 15 pounds before years end. I am starting at 201 and plan to be 186 max before 2011 comes to an end.
  • JessRose383
    Options
    I would love to join if it's not too late. I am doing WW too and am on a plateau and can't seem to get out of it. I would like to be 150 or lower by Christmas. That's approximately 12 lbs or more. I am excited!!!! Let's do this!

How is everyone doing so far?
    Can anyone give tips on how they are losing their weight?
  • JustQue
    JustQue Posts: 157
    Options
    I'm down another 2 1/2 pounds!! Q
  • BrandiA
    Options
    I'm in & want to lose 25 by Christmas
  • kirianna55
    kirianna55 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I want to join this challenge.
    Current weight: 243.2