December 2023 Ultimate Accountability Challenge

Options
jamcnewman
jamcnewman Posts: 4,071 Member
edited November 2023 in Challenges
Our December UAC is now open for joining at https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/145720-ultimate-accountability-challenge-december-2023

Why wait until January to start on your health and wellness journey? 🤔 Join us now and have a fantastic December 💡💡💡 The challenge is so simple — and there is no question that it works to help us learn to keep healthy habits and achieve our personal best.

Click on the link, check us out, and don’t hesitate to ask any questions you may have? What have you got to lose? Hope to see you soon … 😊

Replies

• Wiseinwellness
    Wiseinwellness Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    LOVE this group and checking in daily. It has given me the accountability I need to keep myself honest about what’s going in my mouth and what intentional activity I am getting daily. It’s helped me lose the final 30 lbs, but more importantly, it’s just a really great community to be a part of! Come join us!!
  • deskjockey925
    deskjockey925 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I <3 the accountability of this group.
    3 Daily habits help me stay on track throughout the month.

0w1z8wzzo0uh.png
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    This group is a great community of supportive, non-judgemental people. You can participate in the daily discussions as much or as little as you like. It's helpful for both Maintenance or Losing. Try it for a month and see what you think!
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    This is the best group. 3 simple rules that works for weight lose, and maintenance.
    A group of very supportive friends that are of the same mind.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Our first day starts tomorrow! Hope you’ll consider joining us? December need not be a month where you gain or struggle….

• jamcnewman
    Options
    We are open (public) for new members to join until end of day on the 6th of each month. I isn’t too late to take December in hand and give it your best. 💡💡💡
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Group is now set to "Private" -- but don't let that stop you from requesting to join and getting some practice in on building healthy habits and learning what we are all about.
  • jamcnewman
    Options
    Why wait until January to set some healthy intentions and develop good habits for exercise and nutrition? Join us any time and learn and succeed with us. We’d welcome you and we are a really supportive group, each learning to manage ourselves through healthy behaviours and attitudes. 😊