DECEMBER 2023 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    @daria0919 - sent you a follow request on Strava too as well as on MFP a bit ago. Decorating with your granddaughters sounds like fun!”
    - - thanks @shanaber - I accepted and requested back

@quilteryoyo sent request, still pending - see if I got you in one of these please
    i8zcarbxd1ia.jpeg

I’m Daria S

@Teresa502 I’m in Goochland County - you must be near Hungry Mother State Park?
    We have a tornado watch here until 8pm, but not a warning, so probably will just continue to rain.
  • ElenaLopez2023
    ElenaLopez2023 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Who’ll like to join my WhatsApp group based solely on fitness
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Options
    Yes, you were out @yirara . I know it is hard to do, but try to not compare yourself with others. You just work on being the best you that you can be. You did great today.

@chris_in_cal Sounds like a great place to run.

I'm glad you are okay @AlphaHowls ! I feel for those who were affected. It seems an added hardship right at Christmas.

@SummerSkier Great idea to run today. I hope you don't have an adverse reaction to the booster.

@kgirlhart Glad you got out for a run and then a walk with Pup. I understand the tears. Continued hugs.

• kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 4,993 Member
    Options
    Thanks @quilteryoyo . I'm sorry your race wasn't better organized, but you did great and it sounds like you had a good time anyway.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier thought of you just now whilst scrolling on Strava

This came up on my Strava Memories!

😊
    x19a6zvpvvc1.png
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Loved reading your race report @quilteryoyo! Sounds like you did a great job and had a good time. I hope the race organizers can improve next year. Hope you and Tippy are enjoying some nice beach time and that you are getting in lots of family time!
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,830 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier thought of you just now whilst scrolling on Strava

This came up on my Strava Memories!

😊
    x19a6zvpvvc1.png

that's very cool. I haven't done the town lake running path in a long long time but I did when I first moved here. Someday!