What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,832 Member
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When someone asks me a “how did you do it?” question in regards to weight loss. I don’t love sharing stuff like that because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I know what worked for me and I’ll share my experience. Inevitably it’s usually not what people want to hear though. But the actual irk is when I take the time to answer their questions (and they asked kind of a lot that required some explaining) and they follow it up with: “Nice.”

😳

Is it? Is it nice? Glad to help.

😂 nice is an irksome word
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,041 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    When someone asks me a “how did you do it?” question in regards to weight loss. I don’t love sharing stuff like that because I don’t know what the hell I’m doing. I know what worked for me and I’ll share my experience. Inevitably it’s usually not what people want to hear though. But the actual irk is when I take the time to answer their questions (and they asked kind of a lot that required some explaining) and they follow it up with: “Nice.”

😳

Is it? Is it nice? Glad to help.

How do you feel about noice ??

Significantly better.
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Men that pretend to be nice for a short period of time & insist they've changed but like after a month it's right back to the same.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    When I come into the irk thread and it doesn't go straight to the last post and I have to see things about dogs throwing up cuz ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Plus me and all the chocolate and cookies I used to be able to portion control but, nope!, not that I'm now pre-diabetic.

I'll be soooooooooooooooooooooo happy when the food gifts stop coming (today, hopefully, if that one clients gets his *kitten* here already).
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,598 Member
    Options
    The American Academy of Pediatrics
    How do those people sleep at night.
    Disgusting.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    I heard a pop
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    I heard a pop

Hope it’s not serious
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited December 2023
    Options
    I heard a pop

Hope it’s not serious

me too. I’m getting very discouraged that every time I’m starting to feel better something else comes and hits me in the face. I had to stop my workout. My lower back is sore but not terrible just yet. I am so tired of this *kitten*.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    *kitten* donuts and empenadas.
  • jbs116
    jbs116 Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    I heard a pop

You ok, champ?
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    jbs116 wrote: »
    I heard a pop

You ok, champ?

hurts *sigh*
  • ClownsScareMe
    ClownsScareMe Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    the beeping sound of a cross walk, near my home, from 7am - 10pm everyday, every 8 sec, without somebody actually pushing the button to wanna cross... i'm so close of getting my bat and practicing my swing on it... but i cant go back to jail... especially not for something that uncool...
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,598 Member
    Options
    That b***h in my head keeping me agitated, thinking about how my phone never rings when people don’t need anything from me.
  • HungryCatapillar23
    Options
    Nothing… I’m past caring … total ice queen here 😁
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Al Pacino's accent in Scarface is ridiculous. Not to mention ir spawned generations of bad accent imitating gringos! Lol
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Al Pacino's accent in Scarface is ridiculous. Not to mention ir spawned generations of bad accent imitating gringos! Lol

agree
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    “ sorry I didn’t get back to you. I just saw your text.“
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    When I can't find my house keys....then I think horrible things like...what if I left them hanging on the door knob and a stranger took them and now they can come in whenever they want 😭 Very unlikely but still.
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    When I can't find my house keys....then I think horrible things like...what if I left them hanging on the door knob and a stranger took them and now they can come in whenever they want 😭 Very unlikely but still.

This is what happens when you watch too many crime dramas K - or true crime - what is it with suburban women and crime 😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,871 Member
    Options

This is what happens when you watch too many crime dramas K - or true crime - what is it with suburban women and crime 😂
    Oh my goodness... did you know that my default background TV when I'm traveling is Forensic Files??