What irks you today?

Replies

• OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    I dropped a cart on the top of my foot bc the damn ramps they have us use are never flush and the half carts are top heavy. Anyway at least nothing is broken but it’s gonna be a really decent bruise.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Running out of milk.. no second cup of coffee after breakfast 😔
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Also, hitting it off with ppl and then they ghost. Lame af. It takes a minute to just send a “sorry I’m not interested” message.

Ppl be flaky af out there yo - *kitten* them
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    edited November 2022

A family member of mine likes to put sugar in his, maybe you would like that? But I hope your day gets better, missing a cup of coffee is always pretty disappointing.
  • Librarylizard2009
    Librarylizard2009 Posts: 152 Member
    Still being tired despite sleeping in a extra hour!
  • OpheliaCooter
    I wish there were more late night flights. And 24 hour gyms and grocery stores. I want my late in the day options back.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    I ate the last of the deviled eggs :'(
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,436 Member
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    I ate the last of the deviled eggs :'(

6u691l35xr5v.gif
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    :D:D
    Na I got special eggs :D
  • slimgirljo15

A family member of mine likes to put sugar in his, maybe you would like that? But I hope your day gets better, missing a cup of coffee is always pretty disappointing.

Thank you , my day did get better 🤗
    I put both sugar and milk in my coffee 😄
  • slimgirljo15
    Still being tired despite sleeping in a extra hour!

Maybe a nap this afternoon ? 😴🙂
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    When someone says "we need to talk later."

Nope! We'll talk rn because I'll be throwing up in the bathroom for the next several hours.

• OpheliaCooter

Nope! We'll talk rn because I'll be throwing up in the bathroom for the next several hours.

Agree. Being called “into the office” as an adult and crying about being in trouble as an adult 🤌🏻 But even with the embarrassment the anticipation is worse somehow. Just spring it on me last second! 😩

The only correct response to that statement is “we certainly do.” Now we’re both gonna be worried

“As per my last email” energy
    I like it.

🤔 perhaps yall could be referring to relationships in which case I would simply spontaneously combust. 😌🔥
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited November 2022

Agree. Being called “into the office” as an adult and crying about being in trouble as an adult 🤌🏻 But even with the embarrassment the anticipation is worse somehow. Just spring it on me last second! 😩

The only correct response to that statement is “we certainly do.” Now we’re both gonna be worried

“As per my last email” energy
    I like it.

🤔 perhaps yall could be referring to relationships in which case I would simply spontaneously combust. 😌🔥
    I feel like it’s an all purpose retaliation And I wish I had known it when I was a child living at home

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    My oldest daughter. Apparently she's excluded from contributing to the house (as in helping clean) because she technically doesn't live here currently. I don't get mad at her easily but that irked the *kitten* out of me and she got an earful from me 😤. Nonetheless, she ended up washing the dishes. Tough love is needed sometimes 😁
  • Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member

If i tell someone we will talk later its for their benefit because it means we are in a situation where the talk may be embarrasing and its a conversation not meant for others to hear. If they get persistent about talking right then and now, ill do it and if they feel a certain way about it its on them.

If someone says it to me, my response is sure, ill let you know when im available, come see me then.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Revolu7 wrote: »

If i tell someone we will talk later its for their benefit because it means we are in a situation where the talk may be embarrasing and its a conversation not meant for others to hear. If they get persistent about talking right then and now, ill do it and if they feel a certain way about it its on them.

If someone says it to me, my response is sure, ill let you know when im available, come see me then.

I'd prefer to know what exactly it is we need to discuss, otherwise my mind immediately goes to "*kitten*, it's something bad." Then I start to worry.

"We need to talk later" is much to vague for me.

• Revolu7
    Revolu7 Posts: 1,013 Member
    edited November 2022
    Revolu7 wrote: »

I'd prefer to know what exactly it is we need to discuss, otherwise my mind immediately goes to "*kitten*, it's something bad." Then I start to worry.

"We need to talk later" is much to vague for me.

I get it. I dont think i would phrase it like that because it seems manipulative. I think i would say something more like, "if you got a minute id like to talk".

If you waiting gives you anxiety im sure we could find a minute at that moment.