What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• flburn
    flburn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have this every morning. Goes great with coffee. I make it at night, throw it in fridge and enjoy cold with Reddi whip. 263 calories.
    In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup oats, 1 egg, small tub unsweetened applesauce, 1 tsp flax seeds, sweetener. Mix. Add 1/4 cup blueberries and a tsp cinnamon on top...Microwave 4 minutes.
    Refrigerate and enjoy in the morning with coffee
  • tecat810
    tecat810 Posts: 4,513 Member
    Options
    2 eggs, sauteed zucchini, 6 tbsp egg whites, and some Colby Jack cheese.
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I decided to make a breakfast bowl with hashbrowns, peppers+onions, scrambled tofu, and tempeh gravy. It was delicious! ^_^
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    A melaleuca simply fit bar and a clementine, ate as we did errands this morning.
  • Fitgoal90
    Fitgoal90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's almost 2 am (insomnia due to lack of actual sleep schedule), but yesterday morning I had a simple shrimp omelette over rice for "brunch" (meaning I ate at noon).

It was very filling and yummy.
  • Joy_in_the_Simple_Things
    Options
    I had homemade turkey sausage, a slice of Whole Foods Seeduction bread and a banana with two cups of black coffee.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    AdahPotatah2024 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Coffee and a turkey & cheese foldover
  • ma2007pmc
    ma2007pmc Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    A cup of Cheerios, with one cup of unsweetened almond milk and a sliced banana, and of course coffee, 2 cups each with a half cup of extra creamy oat milk. :)
  • LenGray
    LenGray Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I made two open-faced sandwiches with homemade vegan sausage and red pepper hummus. It was really tasty ^_^
  • jjjsroach
    jjjsroach Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That sounds good but I would gain a pound just looking at that plate of food. :)
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,925 Member
    edited January 15
    Options
    I make my own smoked bacon so I had 5 slices of that. Also made a fluffy omelet with broccoli, red and yellow pepper, yellow and green onion, cremini mushrooms, parmigiana reggiano and roasted garlic, oh and some red chili flakes. Used bacon fat because I save that just for occasions like this and added 7 whipped eggs over high heat until the bottom was set then in a 450 oven and it puffed up about 2", hence the fluffy omelete. :)
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    Coffee and croissant with extra butter
  • pauldurham5182
    pauldurham5182 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    xskiak5owero.jpeg

Old fashioned Oats, with Blueberries and avocados, sweetened with stevia in the raw and a 2 tbsp of light butter for a binder. Water to drink
  • dannytrees1
    dannytrees1 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Toasted western 👍
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Egg and toast with blueberry butter. Coffee ☕️
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    ☕️
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,247 Member
    Options
    Small white hot chocolate (I got a vaccine shot today and wanted a treat lol) and a hard boiled egg.
  • AdahPotatah2024
    Options
    ☕️ and peanut butter foldover
  • Corina1143
    Corina1143 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    Wendy's! A rare, well-loved special breakfast. With coffee, of course.