What’s did everyone have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with chia seeds and blueberries; coffee with 1% milk.
  • delillolauren
    delillolauren Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    5 oz burger and a slice of Colby jack cheese. 😉
  • ARenae8484
    ARenae8484 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with peanut butter powder, protein powder and sugar free caramel syrup, 1 egg and half cup of egg whites scrambled
  • walkerford
    walkerford Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2x packets Quaker Apples & Cinnamon | 12oz coffee with 6oz whole milk | Tangerine Liquid IV packet | One Daily Multivitamin, Men's
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    16oz coffee with cream and sugar
  • jiggyj9
    jiggyj9 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with blueberries, banana, raw almond, and collagen mixed in. Iced coffee with a splash of whole milk. 😋
  • perryc05
    perryc05 Posts: 209 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    I've been having pumpkin and millet porridge a lot lately. It's very good. The concept can be see in various iterations here:
    https://www-russianfood-com.translate.goog/recipes/bytype/?fid=502&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

I do mine with half milk and half water all in one pot right in a rice cooker. I cook enough for about 4-5 days and I usually have it warmed up each day with stewed apples, ricotta and some seeds or nuts on top.
  • BartBVanBockstaele
    BartBVanBockstaele Posts: 623 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    perryc05 wrote: »
    I've been having pumpkin and millet porridge a lot lately. It's very good. The concept can be see in various iterations here:
    https://www-russianfood-com.translate.goog/recipes/bytype/?fid=502&_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en

I do mine with half milk and half water all in one pot right in a rice cooker. I cook enough for about 4-5 days and I usually have it warmed up each day with stewed apples, ricotta and some seeds or nuts on top.
    Glad to see another fan of millet. I had to (temporarily, I hope) stop using it because of the calories, but I totally love it, and I also made it in the rice cooker, although I used to prepare it the same way as rice, and sometimes mixed with rice.
  • violavondoom8238
    Options
    Bowl of chili, a couple slices of toast and some high quality H20.
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Black coffee with 1 scoop Vital Proteins collagen peptides stirred in
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    Organic coffee, Almond milk and Macadamia milk
    Green Smoothie- Green Vibrance powder, carrots, leafy greens, pea protein, flax-chia-coconut flakes blend, stevia, almond milk
    Tumeric Golden Milk
    My usual supplements- Glutamine, liquid vegan multi, B12, D/K, CBD, Lions mane, slippery elm powder
    Prebiotic fiber, probiotic
  • janicemlove
    janicemlove Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Tea w/ condensed/sweetened milk, grape nut flakes w/ almond milk.
  • Dwg1217
    Dwg1217 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    So far just coffee. I’m terrible at eating constantly
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    Protein pancakes and homemade lean turkey sausage
  • AdahGreen2022
    AdahGreen2022 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    coffee and leftover deviled eggs
  • kimchidiet
    kimchidiet Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    One slice toast with hummus and banana slices on top, half a cup of yogurt with black pepper and the rest of the banana slices mixed in, a Cutie orange
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    10 egg whites, 1/3 cup of oatmeal, coffee
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,400 Member
    Options
    I worked nights so I got off work at 5:30am, lol.

Got up at noon, breakfast is coffee with half and half. Ive got a work Christmas party at 5pm so I'm just letting it slide til then
  • Vanessalove10
    Vanessalove10 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I made myself a bagel sandwich which had an everything bagel, butter, smashed avocado, 2 fried egg whites, sautéed onions & bell peppers, hemp hearts, spinach, and swiss cheese. With a side of kettle cooked chips, two cups of flavored yogurt, half a carton of strawberries, and a full glass of apple juice.
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 9,899 Member
    Options
    A piece of leftover brisket and 3 eggs and espresso.