Weekend is in sight….

Have a great day everyone!

~Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    p9jf9wg8yd95.jpeg
    *** January 4 ***

Wow, I missed yesterday. Today felt like Monday to me. I'm a mess.

Steamed asparagus is the vegetable of the day today. Yum!

Tomorrow is Friday - which is always a good thing.

Lana

269.4 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    vz5nii8a3dga.jpeg

Can’t believe it’s already Friday! I’ve tracked most days this week! Unfortunately, I went over all of the daily nutrient goals so that’s something I need to work on. But tracking is definitely a good first step. Didn’t get my exercise in this week. Got a chunk of my schoolwork done at least. 2 of 3 assignments completed and submitted. Whoohoo.

Weekend is looking to be good. Busy Saturday and Sunday might be just relaxing or continuing work on organizing the house. Goal is to have it ready to go if I’m in the position to sell in a few years and buy a house in the country. Hindsight I should have bought a house in the country originally but wasn’t thinking. Live and learn right?

Hope everyone has a fantastic Friday!

~ Missy

pccl3jb79bai.jpeg

• LanaCabana537
    edited January 5
    Options
    Good morning Missy~

What a cute bunny!

I'm going to take some inspiration from you and start working on the stuff in my place. It'll get me up and moving around more. When it's cold, I get too sedentary - typical old lady all wrapped up in blankets working on a jigsaw puzzle or reading or sitting at my desk.....

Food idea: Trader Joe's has in its produce section small already cooked and vacuum sealed lentils that are good for several months from now. They just under $4. Lentils are the best veggie protein and fibre source. I put them in my salads to get the protein in.

Waving to Sara and anyone else who stops by today~~

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,339 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,

It has been a week of Mondays. I am exhausted. dragon does not seem to understand - it was a short week wasnt it?? Laundry going and I am slowly dejunking as well.

Challenge with coworker to get 30 min more exercise a day. Hit 7k after work and my hips are not too pleased. But it will get better. I will have to get creative as this challenge is for a week.

It is Friday and I am very grateful.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out ther.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    d1r03fi5h46b.jpeg
    *** January 6 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - if your challenge is 30 minutes more of exercise, can some of it be dancing instead of walking? Just looking for a way to take it a little easier on your hips. 💃🏻

I myself need to do some dancing today, as it is raining here all day. Blech!

Waving to Missy and anyone else who stops by today 👋🏻

Lana

268.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana exercise is exercise and dancing will figure into this. I didnt think about my hips,so thank you walking can get boring.

Waffle iron (makes two medium size at the same time) arrived. So do I make waffles or korean food? Nice to have a choice.

Knitting,soccer and walking are on the books.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Good afternoon,

Lana exercise is exercise and dancing will figure into this. I didnt think about my hips,so thank you walking can get boring.

Waffle iron (makes two medium size at the same time) arrived. So do I make waffles or korean food? Nice to have a choice.

Knitting,soccer and walking are on the books.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.

I vote waffles
  • LanaCabana537
    edited January 7
    Options
    7ydmxym3rxfh.png
    *** January 7 ***

Good morning 🌼

So yesterday I found out that I have company coming next weekend--old friends who are driving/moving from NYC to Florida. I am excited to see them. BUT. I have only two days to get ready for them, and my house is a cluttered mess. (I go up to NYC Tuesday through Friday!)
    On the plus side is that I will get in lots of "exercise points" with the cleaning that needs to be done!

Sara - your Korean food sounds yummy. Enjoy your waffle thing 🧇

Missy - are you getting rain or snow?

Lana

267.6 today
  • Rxman1971
    Rxman1971 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Has to be more of us serial starters. Where is everyone?
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    7ydmxym3rxfh.png
    *** January 7 ***

Good morning 🌼

So yesterday I found out that I have company coming next weekend--old friends who are driving/moving from NYC to Florida. I am excited to see them. BUT. I have only two days to get ready for them, and my house is a cluttered mess. (I go up to NYC Tuesday through Friday!)
    On the plus side is that I will get in lots of "exercise points" with the cleaning that needs to be done!

Sara - your Korean food sounds yummy. Enjoy your waffle thing 🧇

Missy - are you getting rain or snow?

Lana

267.6 today

Morning!

Had snow overnight but then turned to rain and is a slushy mess. Urgh

1vw7ku76m1xb.jpeg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Lana shove all that you can into your closets.

I walked 17k this weekend Fri/Sat/Sun which is equal to 8.5 miles. No wonder my legs hurt.

Waffles turned out good, next time more liquid.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    4r9kx4vpxuh5.jpeg
    *** January 8 ***

Oy! It's Monday - I am so apprehensive about this whole week that I am not sleeping enough at night. I'm waking up at 5am and the mind is so active I cannot fall back asleep. Too many balls in the air.
    * saying the serenity prayer often *

I hope that y'all have a smooth day today 🩷

Lana

268.2 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Stir fry is cooling down and with rice will make 4-5 meals this week.

It is bone chilling cold. Enough said.

I am on a forced hiatus from soccer - but that's why they have "replay" ! !

Lana - one day at a time. Your company will be so happy to see you much of what you worry about will not be an issue with them, be kinder to yourself.

Glad my "homework" is done for the night.

• LanaCabana537
    Options
    n20od4imj1lh.jpeg
    *** January 9 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - thank you for the words of encouragement 🤗

I'm getting ready for this flight up to NYC. The weather both here and up there involves high wind gusts along with the rain.
    I think I'm going to look and see about changing it to tomorrow morning early morning in order to make that 2PM medical appointment.....

Lana

268.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Cold here (for us at least).

Woke up early stayed up and went to work early and got an extra 15 minutes walking in, so my 6k was just a matter of walking home.

Lana good luck with the apt and the flight schedule. Remember airports are wonderful places to get your steps in.

Apricot preserves on my home made waffle did the trick. Sugar, yes but not as much as "maple" syrup. The real stuff has at least a little nutrition. Just a little out of my price range at the moment.

Woman who left my dept is coming back as a lead. I am predicting dragon will make her my lead so she can tighten the screws. You heard it here first.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Oh no Sara hope it all works out. Lana safe travels. Just got home from Aqua and quick grocery shopping. Exhausted. Taking a hot shower and heading straight for bed. Very windy here!

~ Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    nycl1oo43p2m.jpeg
    *** January 10 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - Maybe something good will come of having that woman as your lead, if that turns out to be the case. She may turn out to be the perfect buffer between you and dragon. People don't necessarily agree with everything about their boss. I wish your work wasn't such a fight all the time. Hugs.

Missy - Yes, I heard that the winds were and are going to be something after this rain blows through.
    Is Aqua your pool/gym?

My travel day yesterday went perfectly. On time, smooth flight with few bumps, plus a very easy commute in to the city. I was very grateful; it could have been awful. 🙏🏻

Progresso makes a lentil soup which is quite tasty. The whole can has 22g of protein and 10g of fiber. Sometimes I have half with something else, sometimes the whole can will be dinner. It's a good thing to have on the shelf!

Lana
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    nycl1oo43p2m.jpeg
    *** January 10 ***

Good morning all~~

Sara - Maybe something good will come of having that woman as your lead, if that turns out to be the case. She may turn out to be the perfect buffer between you and dragon. People don't necessarily agree with everything about their boss. I wish your work wasn't such a fight all the time. Hugs.

Missy - Yes, I heard that the winds were and are going to be something after this rain blows through.
    Is Aqua your pool/gym?

My travel day yesterday went perfectly. On time, smooth flight with few bumps, plus a very easy commute in to the city. I was very grateful; it could have been awful. 🙏🏻

Progresso makes a lentil soup which is quite tasty. The whole can has 22g of protein and 10g of fiber. Sometimes I have half with something else, sometimes the whole can will be dinner. It's a good thing to have on the shelf!

Lana

It’s a water aerobics class at the gym I go too.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Cold and very windy day.

Lentil soup, I would eat over rice or with noodles-maybe.

Lana glad your trip was a piece of cake.

Dropped something on my little toe making shoes this morning a real joy (not). I did not break my toe but I made a sound like a strangled cat. I still got my 6k in by standing still and dancing or making little steps.

Lead does not show up for another week or so. Blah blah blah blah blah.

Tea and muffin for dinner. Warmth and comfort.