JANUARY 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,065 Member
    Options
    @kbrown1527 Nice job getting in a run after the roads cleared. Nothing wrong with changing your goal mid stream.

Thanks for the thought @shanaber . Maybe they will give you more notice next year....and maybe you can participate. :sunglasses:

Great pace @kgirlhart ! Love the "robber" picture. :lol:

Nice run @tarun_yadavA .

I agree with you about black ice @Laurz9191 . Treadmill at the gym was a good call.

Congrats on your longest run this year @yirara . Enjoy your day off tomorrow.

Strong winds makes it so hard to run and makes it so much colder @SummerSkier . You did great.

Glad your energy is coming back @Mari33a .

You are doing great @Scott6255 . We're going to have some nasty weather here in the next few days too.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    @martaindale gosh. You and I are such opposites when it comes to food tastes.
    Or- using glazed donuts as Bun substitutes for burgers!
    That sugary-savoury mash-up is a bit too much for my British palate lol)

We absolutely are on opposite ends of the spectrum. As for sweet & savory, donut hamburger doesn't sound great but have you ever had chicken and waffles? Little sweet, little savory and especially tasty with some slightly spicy maple syrup. One of my brunch go-to's.

@martaindale yeah you lost me at Brunch! Lol. 🤣
    That said- Never tried it with a syrup with heat/chilli... Maybe that'd make a difference?

Fried chicken... Not really my comfort food of choice... (dare I say, chicken even as a meat of choice - save for Buffalo wings)... But did love this kind of stuff when I was in the South
    jdictjbw0g66.png

thaizri7dgbl.png

4yfjmjiqdigu.png

• martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,111 Member
    Options
    Looks like a fair bit of cleanup @quilteryoyo. I hope your power holds on.
  • tarun_yadavA
    tarun_yadavA Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    @Teresa502 nice! Which Islands did you visit?

Enjoy your last day of buffets and drinks package! Lol
  • daria0919
    daria0919 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    @martaindale - wishing you all the best and an amazing PR tomorrow!