N.Z 30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Just did day 7. First day back at work after a week off, which made fitting it in MUCH harder. Am going to have to really work hard to figure out fitting it in between work and kids for the next 23 days.

I hear ya!! Even though I'm a stay at home mum it is still hard to fit in exercise.....I get up at 6am to do it now ::frown: would much rather be sleeping, but it's the only time I can do it with out little people in the way!
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Day 8 done! I must get around to taking some pics so I can have something to compare with at the end lol, I do mine mostly i the evening though have done it during the day, the kids can get in the way a little, they think it's hilarious and try do it with me, its so funny watching them do jumping jacks hehe, am thinking I might get some weights from la fitness, I got some 1kg weights from rebel but I think I need heavier, I want those buff arms lol
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Awesome Amy!

I'm about to do day 9, after 3 days rest. Not intentional rest. First day I missed, I just had a super busy day and 2nd day I missed I was just tired as hell and yesterday, too tired and not spare 20mins for the shred.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Day 5 done! My aches and pains have gone, and i can walk normally again :bigsmile: Finding most of the exercises easier....I even managed to get the jump rope sorted!! No more funny running shuffle :)
    Having tomorrow off as it is my normal sleep-in day and sleep is very important!! (especially since I haven't had many full nights sleep in the past year or 2!)
    I have put back on the weight I lost a week or 2 ago.....but I'm going to put it down to muscle increase!!
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm finding it really hard motivation wise as well as lack of time, damn it. Just so bored of level one I can't bring myself to do it. Just did my seventh day today! Way too many days off :( What to do?
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    I'm sorry I'm finding it really hard motivation wise as well as lack of time, damn it. Just so bored of level one I can't bring myself to do it. Just did my seventh day today! Way too many days off :( What to do?

You only have 3 days left of level one!!! You can do it!!:bigsmile:
  • kcnz
    kcnz Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just did D3 L1 today...I seem to be getting more, not less, sore as the days go by! However, I'm sure I'm already seeing some difference but that must surely be wishful thinking after such a short time.
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    Just did D3 L1 today...I seem to be getting more, not less, sore as the days go by! However, I'm sure I'm already seeing some difference but that must surely be wishful thinking after such a short time.

I was very sore day 3! Today is day 4 and all my aches and pains are gone!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Did day 9 today - bit worried about going up to level 2 on sunday when I STILL cant do the front raises! The rest is ok - even find myself starting the cardio bits before she does and doing a few extras. Still feeling it in my calves though!
  • escadachic
    Options
    Did day 9 today - bit worried about going up to level 2 on sunday when I STILL cant do the front raises! The rest is ok - even find myself starting the cardio bits before she does and doing a few extras. Still feeling it in my calves though!

Believe it or not. But level 2 didn't seem so bad, the one day I did it. So don't stress. It's all new exercises, which is quite refreshing. I am bored with level 1 as well.
  • escadachic
    Options

Yeah, it does get a bit boring after so many days. Just remember, the end result will be worth it. Just google the after results and hopefully that will keep you motivated.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    What day is everyone up to?? I start level 2 tomorrow - very nervous!!
  • 4littlemonkeys
    Options
    What day is everyone up to?? I start level 2 tomorrow - very nervous!!
    I'm doing day 6 tomorrow.
  • escadachic
    Options
    I'm upto day 9. Hopefully I'll do day 10 tomorrow.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    just did first day of level 2 - biggest dislike is so many complicated new moves to learn. still definitely hating the shoulders the most. i miss level 1 lol
  • emmab0902
    Options
    I think I am going to drop back to 3-4 days a week on 30DS. I am starting a programme at the gym tomorrow which I need to do 3x a week, which is about a 50-60 minute workout, with 10 mins cardio, 10 mins weights repeated for 3 cycles. I think doing shred on top of that those days would kill me, not to mention I really can't work out how I would fit both in - will have to go to gym straight from work and then go from there to pick my kids up, and just can't see how I can fit 30DS in on gym days. Hope that doesn't sound like I am being a slack *kitten*!
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yah I started level 2 yesterday, and hate the pendulum lunges ( I think that what they are called) also the planks are hard, woke up this morning feeling it in my calves and back, I like the change but miss the predictability of level 1. Noticing my body feels different though, I am conscious of my ab muscles , can't see them yet lol but can feel them. I did six week six pack the other day level one, my god that was tough, felt like my abs were burning!
  • escadachic
    Options
    Good work everyone! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

I've just done day 10 of level 1. So tomorrow is day 11, starting level 2.

My energy levels suck! It was rather hard today, due to me abusing my body with the alcohol on Friday night and paying for it all day Saturday. Still feeling rather ick. But at least I did my exercise.
  • emmab0902
    Options
    Just did day 2 of level 2. not loving those front v lift thingies at all - will have to go and buy some 2kg weights - was hoping could get by without having to buy any extra stuff but those are too tough with 3kg ones.

Now I have to muster the energy to go and do my first full workout at the gym eeeek.
  • vickstar8707
    Options
    Hey everyone, finally got my copy - well i actually got it late last week but i'm starting the 30 days today!

I've had a quick skim through the dvd, looks do-able!

Looking forward to seeing results! :)