WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JANUARY 2024

Options

Replies

• kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,844 Member
    edited January 25
    Options
    Day opposite is today: The new date is 2402, 52, yraunaj! Happy opposites day! Irish coffee may help with this! LOL ☕️

i4rt6g769i8b.jpeg
    5omhuogvv3cs.jpeg
    7rcpmgogcix0.jpeg
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Afternoon ladies
    I woke up and just felt as i didn't get enough sleep even though I got 10 hrs so went back to sleep for a couple more..feel much better now..the furbabies are still at odds but eventually will make peace im sure.
    Not feeling 100% so just laying low today
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Heather - Suddenly have this huge urge to see a pic of you and John and your son in "wee Jimmies." Hope Burns Night was fun!

Machka - I would not have returned either.

Carol - You couldn't go to sleep, and I couldn't go back to sleep! Up at 3:30 for a potty run, and couldn't go back to slumberland. After about 15 minutes, I gave up and got up. Corey's first alarm just went off (4.45 a.m.) and he'll be out the door in about an hour. I can take a nap later... the last ten nights, I've slept more than seven hours a night, so I'm pretty pleased. Finally getting my "sleep hygiene" reasonably well set.

Vicki - I'm so sorry about your staff member's issues, and hope you can get her the care she needs.

Rebecca - Good reason, if there ever was, to pull out a vacuum cleaner. I have had on my "to-do" list for more than a month that I need to clean my vacuum cleaner because it needs the filters pulled out, etc. Somehow, it strikes me as completely wrong, that you should have to clean something that you use to clean other things. Vacuum cleaners sϋck (pun intended 🤨😈) 🙃. Sorry, that was a squirrel (distraction or verbal diversion, e.g., see the movie "Up." :smiley: ). Love seeing you prepping for the boys to come home! Such fun. 😀

Ginny - Some things are just so perfect, you know? One has to stay alert for the things that make us smile.

Michelle in NV - I keep forgetting to say, that one cactus flower image just absolutely burst from monitor, as if the pistils, stamens, whatever they were, were lit from within. Absolutely gorgeous.

Might drop back in later,
    Love y'all,
    Lisa

I used to have a vacuum with bags you had to carefully extract, they seemed to always erupt in my face, *cough*! This here vacuum has a lever at the top to release the bin, and then carry it over to the trash can where I just click the lever at the bottom to release the waste. Pretty easy! The parts are all washable in the bin, and the filter area. I have them all drying to do round two of the first floor of this house.
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    WA

Evidence I turned the vacuum ON😁
    zqqpdvngstbu.jpg
  • Whidislander
    Whidislander Posts: 3,454 Member
    Options
    Course I had to buy that vacuum because it matched our car.😂
    dnlqojbc2nb3.jpg
    Rebecca
    Whidbey
    Wa
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,918 Member
    Options
    :) One way to gain more energy for physical decluttering, exercise, and other important pursuits is to strive for emotional decluttering

<3 Barbie
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    Heather, It looks like great fun! So pleased you had the time with your husband and son. Those nights are to be treasured.

Lanette - May Almy rest in peace.

Michele NC - I'm sorry, but I hope Loki's remaining time is pain-free and peaceful for all of you.

Have been all flighty today, but have decided that, as long as I haven't used my powers for evil, it's been a good day. So... it's been a reasonably good day. Tried a recipe for cream biscuits... for the half of the world that thinks of biscuits of sweet, these are not those. These are more the breads that are used for biscuits and gravy, or eaten with fried chicken, or biscuit breakfast sandwiches. They weren't terribly successful, but the birds will probably enjoy them.

Am also making cottage cheese from scratch, and it is draining as I write this. Not sure it's going to work, either, but hope it will. Worth a try, anyway. I have the time.

Later,
    Love,
    Lisa
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,547 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

1st 2.5mi walk w/family, rest of the way me n yogi- 1hr 48min 21sec, 3.33ap, 76elev, 88ahr, 114mhr, 6mi= 565c
    Strava app= 735c
    Other- pressure wash front patio and front entryway, rake leaves, 52.17min, 79ahr, 103mhr, = 245c
    Zwift home bike trainer- strava stats- 36.20min, 85elev, 72aw, 16.7amph, 115ahr, 154mhr, 10.08mi= 222c
    Strava app = 150c
    Zwift stats- 36.25min, 88elev, 72aw, 60arpm, 16.64amph, 10.1mi= 151c

Total cal 1032
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,702 Member
    Options
    Hanging out with Alfie..
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,870 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Work: The last couple days I have been attempting to take an Excel formula, a complicated nested IF statement with a bunch of additional clauses ... and translate it into SQL.

It does not translate nicely.

And it didn't help that there was actually an error in the Excel formula! It wasn't my formula, it's just one that came with the spreadsheet when it was passed to be about a year ago.

My brain felt like it was going to climb out my ears!

I was even mulling the formula over when I went to sleep last night.

Machka in Oz

Just in case you wondered ... :)

I solved it yesterday afternoon shortly after 4 pm!

I always feel like doing a little happy dance when my code works!

Today is the somewhat controversial Australia Day.

So, it's a day off which makes a long weekend this year. :)

Machka in Oz