15 pounds to lose challenge- February 1 -April 30, 2024

Options

Replies

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 63 years old and I live in the Midwest of the US. I am 5’ 5” tall.

CHALLENGE STARTING WEIGHT (FROM Jan 31): 181.6
    CHALLENGE TOTAL WEIGHT LOSS GOAL: Total Loss of 12 pounds to land at 169.6
    CHALLENGE ACTUAL ENDING WEIGHT:

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250’s; 240’s; 230’s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180’s; 170's; 160's; 150’s

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

02/01-183.4-(Trend Weight: 183.0)-

02/06-183.0-(Trend Weight: 183.2)- It’s been a tough week. I’d like to say it had many highs and lows but truthfully, it was mostly highs, especially on the scale. A nice little whoosh this morning landed me down from the last weigh-in. I’ve got to get serious again. My health is nothing to play with. Today is a very good start.

02/13-182.0-(Trend Weight: 181.5)- Big jump on the scale after travel yesterday. I had a very good week so my weight was actually down by several pounds more until the travel day. Hopefully much of this is water weight. Great news at the endocrinologists office yesterday! My A1C diabetic testing showed such an improvement that he is releasing my diabetes care back to my family doctor! He says his job is to fix things and then send me back so that is what he is doing. So I feel so “fixed”!!!! All the changes are really making a difference. Getting some of the pounds off has really contributed too. I plan on keeping my diabetes at the forefront of my journey! He was extremely happy with my cholesterol (medication must be working) and he was not at all concerned with my kidney function that I was so worried about (the eGFR test) because my urine protein test looks very good. I am so relieved. I know I have a lot of health issues (so many more than what I’ve just mentioned) but it is such a relief to hear that I’m on the right track with changes I’ve been making in my lifestyle.

02/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

02/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

02/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Feb Start: 181.6
    Feb Goal: 177.6 (4 pound loss)
    Feb Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: xxxxx

Challenge Weeks to Come

Weight in blue makes me blue because it’s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because it’s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

03/01-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/05-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

03/31-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Mar Start: xxxxx
    Mar Goal: xxxxx (4 pound loss)
    Mar Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far: xxxxx

04/01-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/02-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

04/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight: xxxxx)-

Apr Start: xxxxx
    Apr Goal: xxxxx (4 pound loss)
    Apr Actual: xxxxx
    Cumulative Weight Loss so Far:

• 200Karen
    200Karen Posts: 1,780 Member