15 pounds to lose challenge- February 1 -April 30, 2024

Options

Replies

• Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    @J3nnyBeanz

It is awesome that find ways to keep moving and you are having great success with your weight loss!

My mom also had her toes amputated due to diabetes. I am pre- diabetic trying to manage my sugar cravings which is very challenging.
  • Paz922
    Paz922 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Rh1aB1a wrote: »
    Hi y'all!

I'm Rhiannon! I'm a 38yo stay at home mama to my five kids who range from 9y to 5mo! Trying to lose the last of the baby weight before my wedding in October! I would LOVE to lose the last 15lbs by April!

<3 FEBRUARY <3
    SW-159.4lb
    GW-157lb
    UGW-145lb

1.159.4 <3
    8.159.8 <3
    15.159.2 <3

You can do it! :)
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,911 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've used MFP before but never really utilised the community before so hoping this helps! I'm a bit late but would love to join you all in the challenge 😁

@erinldresser1987 Welcome! It's wonderful to have you here!
  • amigababy
    amigababy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Weigh in from this morning
    Feb 5: 168.8 lbs
    Feb 12: 165 lbs
    Feb 19: 166 lbs

Not surprised really, I haven't yet got the hang of not snacking when I feel like it, and somehow thinking it'll balance out eg. with my exercise. It doesn't.
    Stopping snacking would be the greatest thing for me.
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Paz922 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I joined this group last week and this is my second post. I led a challenge of three month during the pandemic and lost 12 lbs. One of the things that helped the group the most was to post at least once a day sharing successes/wins, challenges and what are your grateful for today. Some of my challenges were the same as other members so we supported each other!

@RubyRed427 Thank you for starting this challenge! Were you in the challenge during the summer 2020?

Grateful- I had a wonderful phone call with my daughter!
    Wins- I am logging my food everyday
    Challenge- I am not able to workout because I have the flu :(

Does anyone would like to share as well?

Have a great weekend everyone!

Paz

Yes, I believe we were doing this challenge in 2020. It probably started around then. We reset every three months. Happy are back!
  • RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've used MFP before but never really utilised the community before so hoping this helps! I'm a bit late but would love to join you all in the challenge 😁

Please join! Post when it suits you- people like to post their progress about once a week. But anytime is fine! The more the merrier!