Options

Replies

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,890 Member
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Machka9 wrote: »
    kevrit wrote: »
    Still no watch. Since I feel better today, will try to remember and re-enact my steps when I lost it. Has to be in RV according to the
    Find My app, so need to try something!!

Going to try to do my squats today. Skipped 2 days now to get back to it!!

RVRita

Did you tuck in a blanket or tuck away towels or something? Something where your arms reach in under a mattress or between towels or clothing?

No to all of those. I parked close to the RV, took stuff out of car, both front and hatch (have stripped the car a couple of times now), put groceries on floor of RV then finished picking up stuff to go in house (checked the area behind the nearest seat, under the table which is sometimes used for storage and everything seems to ‘disappear’ there A few times), bathroom, stripped through. These are the only places I could check. There is two more I can’t get to where my DH stores his ‘save for later’ stuff. I need to go through those as he hasn’t yet. Not his watch so not his problem. 🙄 Can’t do it this morning as I need to get bloodwork this morning which means a 3 hour trek into town and back (1/2 hour to and from, then 2 hours for bloodwork and errands). I need to strip that area down later today.

It is indeed frustrating, especially now that the battery on the watch is dead and my phone no longer can connect to it. The last report showed the low battery level, so I know it can’t be anywhere else but the RV b/c the phone connects by Bluetooth.

Thanks for the suggestions!

RVRita

In the fridge with the groceries?
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :)Rosemarie, for many years I have written down every cent that I spend (just like logging every bite and swallow of the food I eat). The act of writing it down and seeing it on paper has helped me be more mindful of how I spend my money. Because of that, I am a very intentional shopper and spend money only after careful and thoughtful reflection. I don't "go shopping" for recreation. I ask myself questions about every purchase I make and don't buy things impulsively. I don't keep a budget or a spreadsheet.

<3 Barbie in NW WA

Dh "goes shopping for recreation " almost every SINGLE day. In store or online, he is always shopping
    The only activity we ever do together, including eating meals, is shopping. We will eat together if we are out shopping and he is hungry and we stop to eat.
    Even when he goes out with his friends for lunch. He drives and they tag along while he goes shopping.
    Sometimes he is shopping for his mom but other times, just something for him to do.
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family *lucy walked 1st 3mi, in buggy the rest of the way home*- 1hr 53min 08sec, 83ahr, 130mhr, 3.04ap, 60elev, 5.84mi= 610c
    Strava app = 715c
    *cut walk short, meeting brother for lunch *
    Zwift home spin bike- strava stats- 16.43min, 259elev, 124aw, 18.4amph, 49arpm, 105ahr, 128mhr, gear41, 5.13mi= 115c
    Strava app = 118c
    Zwift stats- 16.49min, 262elev, 122aw, 47arpm, 18.34amph, 5.14mi= 118c

Total cal 725

Can’t use that shower until Thursday, glad we have another shower to use or go to the gym. Now we are waiting for the blinds to come in so they can install them.
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 2,955 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    [

In the fridge with the groceries?

One time we had planned on going shopping. Couldn't find my check book- looked ALL over.
    Finally found it in the fridge.
    I hadn't put it there but my son put it there because he thought if I didn't have my check book, we couldn't go shopping. He was about 4yrs old at the time.
    Was driving us crazy. Dh was sure I had lost it.

• ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 336 Member
    edited February 14
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »

@pipcd34 I'm really new here, and am curious on what the numbers you post each day represent.

~April
  • ATnowornever
    edited February 14
    Options
    I have an appointment for tomorrow with the nurse for bloods for autoimmune markers. My blood pressure was sky high, but I was very excited, so I suspect that was temporary. I will take it again at home.

So, all good.
    Love Heather UK xxxxxxxx

Heather - I have the same problem any time I go to a doctor's appointment. I'm on medication for high blood pressure. But I have what's called "White Coat Syndrome", where you get a high blood pressure reading in a doctor's office and a normal reading at home. The anxiety of being around doctors in white coats makes my blood pressure rise. The doctor and I always joke about it whenever I see her.

Mags - Hi and welcome!

~April in Indiana
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,554 Member
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »

@pipcd34 I'm really new here, and am curious on what the numbers you post each day represent.

~April

Not a gosh darn thing. It just something that marks my spot. Welcome to the group :0)
  • anmlmzdiet
    anmlmzdiet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    @ATnowornever

I asked the very same thing. 😁
  • ATnowornever
    Options
    Ah ok, and thanks for the welcome @pipcd34! 😊
  • ATnowornever
    Options