What's on your mind?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Our dinner guests has to cancel tomorrow so I don't have to make a fancy meal....but I think I'll still make the cinnamon buns I was planning on making they'll be a nice treat
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    Pain
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Dance steps
  • Bansheee24
    Bansheee24 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My mother..
  • CarbsAndCoffee41
    CarbsAndCoffee41 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    This up and down weather is doing a number on my sinuses 😞
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,831 Member
    edited February 17
    Options
    My oldest son planning his summer sea term. Excited & anxious
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    Yesterday was torture, my head hurt so much.
    I fell asleep early then woke multiple times during the night.
    I woke with no headache but I can feel the pressure behind my left eye and temple.
    The wind brings the allergens.
    I spoke to four different people that had the same headache I had.
    I start having conspiratorial thoughts, lol.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    Stingray Jesus
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    My boy collects obscure records. He's been uploading them to YouTube.

Today he had comments on two of the. From an 82 year old man in India saying basically he's so happy to have found this music since he used to listen to some of it on shortwave radio which ceased about 20 years ago. It made my boy feel really good that he might have brought a smile and some happy nostalgic feelings to an elderly man on the other side of the world. ☺️
  • honey_honey_12
    Options

Today he had comments on two of the. From an 82 year old man in India saying basically he's so happy to have found this music since he used to listen to some of it on shortwave radio which ceased about 20 years ago. It made my boy feel really good that he might have brought a smile and some happy nostalgic feelings to an elderly man on the other side of the world. ☺️

This is very cool 😀
  • Alinouveau2
    Options

This is very cool 😀

He was very proud to have gotten these comments. The one has had a bunch of views I keep telling him it's this one man listening over and over 🤣
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Stingray Jesus

Any relation to cocaine Jesus
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited February 18
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Stingray Jesus

No, see there was this virgin stingray, who had no other stingrays around her, and she became pregnant and the question was whether or not it was parthenogenesis or was she impregnated by one of the sharks. I think the test resulted in a decision in favor of parthenogenesis- virgin birth

Actually now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t know for a fact that she was a virgin. Only that she became pregnant in the absence of the male of her species
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Stingray Jesus

No, see there was this virgin stingray, who had no other stingrays around her, and she became pregnant and the question was whether or not it was parthenogenesis or was she impregnated by one of the sharks. I think the test resulted in a decision in favor of parthenogenesis- virgin birth

Actually now that I’m thinking about it, I don’t know for a fact that she was a virgin. Only that she became pregnant in the absence of the male of her species

Interesting- this is the story behind cocaine Jesus

https://youtu.be/lF9MZ4KsS9w?si=1LeZnpIIH2T8A9aE
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    What stops to make on today's mini roadtrip
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    It’s been in the works for a few years, but my kids’ school is finally narrowing down the choices of names for their sports teams to replace one that is not standing the test of time. All the lands around me, the land we live on, was Native land and I respect this desire to be respectful.
  • honey_honey_12
    Options
    First time in a while that I had been in such a large group of people, been sick with a cold ever since. 😖
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    First time in a while that I had been in such a large group of people, been sick with a cold ever since. 😖
    I always get the crud when I go to conventions or museums, etc. Sucks.