Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    2 AF
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    To any/all of the LA friends on here. I know I have not been posting on a regular basis but I have a request please

On March 16 is my mothers 90th birthday. She lives alone and is widowed. Me and my siblings will be traveling across country to visit but we were brain storming on how to make it super special.

We are asking anyone who would like to send her a b/d card wishing her happy b/d. If you would like to add your wishes please pm me and I will give you her address.

Thank you so much.
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker - I can truly ‘hear’ your joy ring through in your comments. I agree this LA lifestyle might mean less alcohol, but look how much MORE we get from it! #respect #motivation #painfree #sleep #positvemood - all the things you mention. Way to go.
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    3 - AF
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,551 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker what freak'n fantastic news of dropping 14 pounds!! I remember many of your past posts over the years had "something" missing in them by the way you wrote them

I can hear what it is now. Your loving yourself again. You deserve all the rewards, go for them.
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,551 Member
    Options
    @forestdweller1 that is hysterical. I was thinking the same thought as @womona with your need to get out of bed. Lol.

Poor kitty.............🐈
  • lmlmrn
    lmlmrn Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone.
    Yesterday, a sipped a small glass of wine waiting on dinner. Then stopped. AND I did not snack last night for me is a major accomplishment now. It is like things have shifted being more mindful of what I eat vs what I drink. Weird

Congrats @globalhiker on your loss...that just sounds so cool it makes me chuckle and oh my @forestdweller1 love the cat story. We have a painting in our home that was done by a local artist and signed. Title of said picture? Pe-Catso.
  • 2timesacharmmfp
    2timesacharmmfp Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    So impressed, motivated, and inspired by the starts here!

My March has been wet (planned, but over target 2/3 days) so will turn those numbers around this week. Planning AF today and tomorrow, debating for Wednesday due to planned dinner and AF again Thursday. Scale has been down when keeping an eye on drinks and I do not want to relinquish my progress!
  • Michieb125
    Michieb125 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was also rainy but I still went out to look at my garden supply center. There were no spring sales on anything yet, so I will watch the ads. Had my planned wine last night but went over my limit, willfully ‘knowing’ I have planned AF days until Thursday night so why not have another glass? Not a great decision - Was up for what seemed like two hrs in the middle of the night with my mind racing about family stuff. I do regret not stopping at two and must give myself grace in the moment. This is how I continue to grow on my LA journey! I am planning to get to bed early on several nights this week as I have early morning commitments starting tomorrow.

May you find your best resolve on this Monday.

March goal:
    Wine nights = Sunday and Thursday
    18-20 AF days
    10-12 A days
    Limits: 2 glasses (wine)

Actual:
    1 - AF
    2 - A