Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,860 Member
    Options
    Lisa - what a pain appliances are. My washer is leaking a bit, so far I have been putting a towel down but I think I need to have it looked at.
    I hope the scratches heal quickly with minimal pain.

I’ve spent a lot of time on it, but it will be nice to have a good mark.

I’ll be back later.
    Tracey in Edmonton

Our washer seems to be dripping and leaking a bit. We turn the water off at the tap when we're finished a load.

Heal well, Lisa!

And I hope you get a good mark too, Tracey

Machka in Oz

• Machka9
    Options
    kevrit wrote: »
    Today is: Below is some fun facts about my name…. What are some of yours??

tib11ayl0nbw.jpeg
    d2whjebkx6xk.jpeg

Other things to celebrate:

ycsuwa5kqyq1.jpeg
    2vtsg6bwm9x8.jpeg
    bnwgfo5i8hlw.jpeg
    iefeq2b3on5y.jpeg

RVRita in Roswell

Lucky you to have a whole day!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,090 Member
    Options
    Getting caught up.
    Pg6

Lisa: 💖 the good news on the health front.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • Machka9
    Options
    exermom wrote: »
    Everyone: I know that you all mean well by telling me to go to France to meet Leo. I WILL NOT be going. I was afraid that when I hugged him in 2013 that that would be the last time I’d ever see Bryan. And I was right. For years I didn’t hear from him until a few months ago. When he was getting married back in 2013, I went over. After not having seen each other for years, he didn’t come to see us. I didn’t see him until right before the ceremony. He never talked to us unless he absolutely had to during the reception. I WILL NOT jeopardize the communication that he has initiated. Bryan is not stupid, if he really wanted to see us he would have told us where. Right now I walk on egg shells whenever I write to him. It’s not a matter of money or time, it’s future communication. As it is right now, I’m happy that I at least get pictures. And I’m not going to put that on the line. It isn’t worth it.
    As much as it hurts, I have to give it more time.

Michele NC

Your choice.

I hope Vince has a great trip to France! :)

• Machka9
    Options
    anmlmzdiet wrote: »
    Lisa - I get so many friend requests from men, that I'm considering changing my MFP name to MrsMlmz. In fact I think everyone should do it, even if they are not married, just to keep the boys at bay. I've started to respond to conversations/messages with stats including my eight children, husband, and how happy hubby and I are. Usually they never write me back, lol.

Try changing your name to something gender neutral like Leslie or Ashley and put up a picture of a rose and a motorcycle. I'll be interested to see what the bots send you then! :smiley:

For a while they had me pegged as male because I got the friend requests aimed toward males.
    Now I get the friend requests aimed toward females.

Be sure to delete the requests when they come in, don't friend them, and don't "engage the bots in conversation". They're looking to get information about you.

M in Oz

• Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,042 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I have no idea why I got up at four. Once I start my morning routine, Teddy encourages me to finish it. Dogs like routines, especially when it involves food and petting! He is a good boy.

I checked the requirements for my test, and I don't have to memorize all the drug info on my cards. Medical terminology is a rabbit hole too; hard to say what is relevant to the test. So that's a relief.

Heather, I'm so sorry you are in such pain.

Tracey, anxiety is a big part of life. I'm sure it's under diagnosed. I'm pretty sure my mom had it. She was afraid of the dark, had to lock the doors and close the blinds. We still have night lights in every room just in case. ... Hope your foot gets better.

Have a marvelous day everyone!

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Options
    We still have night lights in every room just in case. ... Hope your foot gets better.

Have a marvelous day everyone!

Annie in Delaware

We do too, but that's mainly to help my husband see to get around at night (like to the toilet). Otherwise he would turn on main lights, which might wake me.

He's not very steady on his feet in the dark, which is the main reason we don't go walking after dark like we used to in the winter.

I even bring a night light or two with us when we travel.

M in Oz
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,042 Member
    Options
    Machka that's beautiful! You are so talented at choosing the colors!

I really need to get some stuff done today. I've been letting my mail slide. My room is a total mess. But it's raining and I already have a headache. And I need to buy groceries today. If I had a job, I would get up and go. I should be able to do it for myself.

Annie in Delaware
  • teklawa1
    teklawa1 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    <3
  • anmlmzdiet
    anmlmzdiet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    Stress relieving colouring ...

3bpypvv807ez.png

I think this is my favorite so far. Beautiful 😍