Replies

• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    April - so sorry to hear about your heart problems. Seems like sometimes these things just happen - you've been under a LOT of stress and anxiety lately. Our bodies are so good at healing, hoping the cardiologist and the stress test/echo show things have cleared up. Good to get this checked out, for sure. Thank you for keeping us in the loop! <3

Vicki - sorry the bike show didn't pan out. People are out of control these days it seems. Hope they can get your heart under control.

Debbie - Happy Early Birthday!

Michele - that's a whopping assessment. I'm sure too much for many people to bear. :(

Has anyone heard from Kylia? Missing her. Maybe Ginny has been in touch.

Ginny - sounds like you'll be all ready for your company. I believe you said they are looking to move back to Ohio?

After the Facebook kerfuffle died down, I did go ahead and change my password on everything just in case a hacker was busy. I don't go onto Facebook much anymore but like to keep Messenger open.

McAfee applied the credit almost immediately yesterday, I checked my Visa. But when I look at my McAfee account, it shows it was renewed until April of 2025? I must have scared the wits out of that gal, lol. I have a hunch it will catch up. Thinking of buying a whole new laptop this year, eventually retiring this one. I'll check into a different anti-virus. Yesterday was the third "encounter" I've had with McAfee over the past couple years. All of the big anti-virus programs are probably just as frustrating to deal with.

All of this anti-virus shopping gives me major decision fatigue in a matter of minutes! :s

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

If you use Windows, you've got Windows Defender.
  • Machka9
    Options
    anmlmzdiet wrote: »
    Margaret, I'm really glad you picked me out of the crowd to rebuke. As I said, Michele, I am in the same situation. No wonder I was an easy target.

Brackets around a name mean "hugs".
  • Machka9
    Options
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    Cilantro is of the devil. Hate it. It's so sneaky.

That is all. :)

Flea
    Willamette Valley OR

Cilantro is AWESOME!!!!

LOL In class one afternoon, I made some comment about how Cilantro was the worst tasting thing ever, and the class was divided. Half of the class, or more, were ready to defend it to the end; the other half agreed with me. It's funny how it is a food that is either an all or nothing thing. You either love it or hate it. There's no, "it's okay."

Flea
    Willamette Valley, OR

I'm an "it's OK " with cilantro. I can take it or leave it.
  • anmlmzdiet
    anmlmzdiet Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Machka9 wrote: »
    anmlmzdiet wrote: »
    Margaret, I'm really glad you picked me out of the crowd to rebuke. As I said, Michele, I am in the same situation. No wonder I was an easy target.

Brackets around a name mean "hugs".

Not the comment(s) I was referring to. But thanks.

Michelle with 2 LL's
  • Machka9
    Options
    This evening ...

- walked Rhody
    - coloured
    - recreated a frustrating Sudoku in Excel and finished it. I had made a mistake on the first go, and with all my scribbling, couldn't "see" it. When I popped it into Excel, it came together quite nicely.

M in Oz
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,206 Member
    Options
    I've treated myself with a three-quarter sleeve T shirt from M&S. Navy, slash neck. It's incredibly cheap, but there's postage. Their T shirts are good quality and I thought it would be a good weight for Spring in Europe.
    I had my eye on an outrageously priced t shirt from another company, but can't justify the price. Plus it was a more silky material and might have shown up my lumps and bumps.
    I do still very much need a couple of short sleeves. I prefer them longer in the sleeve, elbow length, but they are more difficult to find.
    Happy to treat myself to something. I rarely buy clothes.

Haven't heard anything about an X-ray from the doctor. I also rang the hospital physio dept this morning, left a message, but have heard nothing back.
    I am probably going to go straight to private physio. My son swears by the one he goes to who has treated Olympic athletes. :p
    I would like an X-ray first though, just to rule things out. We have a very accessible walk in centre near here, so all I need is a referral.

I limped out to the shops this morning. Bought mozzarella for homemade pizza tonight.
    I also posted my poo-stick test back to the test centre. It's a much improved version from how it used to be. We get them every two years, and don't do routine colonoscopies.

Love to all, Heather UK xxxxxx
  • Joy1580vb
    Joy1580vb Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Annie, well done on your continued exercise regime. I'm waiting for our bit of snow to go so I can get out and do more walking. Another frigid morning here but should be the last as we are going into a warming trend.

Will be getting back to my income tax this morning and hopefully complete it. I think I can transfer some of DH's unused credits to me to avoid paying.

Made a new fried rice recipe yesterday that turned out well. It was baked in the oven instead of stove top.....so easy and less work.

Joy