MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,393 Member
    Options
    That's the first I heard of raindrops stopping your watch @yirara and I will switch of my touch screen for runs from now on.

Well, it was my phone. I forgot to charge my watch and it didn't have enough juice left for running.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Thanks @TheMrWobbly . I hope your run goes well today and that your significant other starts feeling better soon.

Oh no @Laurz9191 ! I hope it isn't serious and a little rest is all it needs - maybe some stretching, ice, heat?

@tarun_yadavA Sounds like you had a great night out and glad you ate too much so that you couldn't "drink" too much. Great job on the run today! That food looks amazing. And, you are probably correct about a lot of the PTs, realtors, etc. I hope not all.

• eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    daria0919 wrote: »
    They’re ASICS GT-2000 12.
    Very nice, mine are the GT-2000 10, and I'm due for an upgrade. I'm just coming off a long run (no pun intended) with New Balance and bought these Asics. I don't really need a stability shoe I'm going to consider their Cumulus (and New Balance too) for my next pair. Good luck. Mine fit right out of the box....the shoe tech these days is amazing. Any thoughts @eleanorhawkins @7lenny7 nowadays on Cumulus shoes?

I started in Asics Cumulus, but then they changed something and they stopped working for me. As I like plenty of cushioning for road running, I was handed a pair of Brooks Glycerine in the shop and they were like walking on clouds but out of my price range. I ended up in Adidas Solar Glide, which I still use in rotation with Hoka Bondis for road.
  • chris_in_cal
    chris_in_cal Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Laurz9191 wrote: »
    Fingers crossed it’s nothing serious and a few days of rest will do the trick. I limp ran 1.2km :(
    Please take care. Yov've been hammering it and discretion is the better part of valor. I hope you recover quickly.
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,969 Member
    Options
    Beautiful place to run @AlphaHowls .

You did great getting in 7 miles on the treadmill @Scott6255 .