MARCH 2024 Monthly Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 5,972 Member
    Options
    Great running @TheMrWobbly . Beautiful place for it too.

Thanks @tarun_yadavA . I would be with your 9 year old. I do like raisins by themselves, but not in any food! The texture is just all wrong to me. Great long run today and congrats on an 11 week streak!

@emptydog Glad you enjoyed your race.

@daria0919 Great run this morning. Did you enjoy this group more?

@Laurz9191 Sorry that your injury is as bad as it sounds, but really glad you got professional opinions and are going to give it a rest from running until it heals. I hope you will be able to do your race. Love your attitude if you aren't able to.

@Leigh_b Looks like you are doing great with your plan.

Nice running @kgirlhart . 99% humidity does sound pretty miserable.

Sounds like a nice run today @Teresa502 . I haven't played pickleball yet, but a lot of people I know have and love it. I'm still afraid it will mess up my tennis..plus I really don't have time to add something else on my plate right now.

Sounds like you had a great run today @martaindale . Esp in those conditions. I hope you enjoyed the rest of the day and stayed hydrated.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    @laurz9191 have you considered your shoes might be the culprit? You have put a lot of miles in recently.
    Rainy here the past few days so got some runs in but only at 67 of 100 goal. This morning looks like it might actually not be 100% humidity. Happy Monday Everyone!
  • martaindale
    martaindale Posts: 2,063 Member
    Options
    Speaking of... Didn't want an unhealthy weekend. Fly off to the States next Thursday. 11 nights. I bet that turns into 11 Lbs after I'm let loose on food and beer! Lol

You are such an all or nothing person! I have a wild idea. Hear me out. Maybe don’t let loose? ;)

BTW, totally agree with you on American chocolate. We have a British store near us and the chocolate is so much better. It’s got a better texture and is less sweet. It tastes like chocolate not sugar.

@Laurz9191 You’re doing such a good job adjusting to an unexpected injury. It’s good you have a crosstraining sport you can roll into easily and seem to enjoy.