• skuehn48
    skuehn48 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,042 Member
    Options
    Thanks Barbie!

Lanette glad you found a choice that you feel good about.

I did twenty minutes on my bike and fourteen minutes walking! Yay!

Annie in Delaware
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,861 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!

I'm back on earth today. Got a solid 8 hours of sleep last night plus a nap after supper, lol.

I'm staying put. The house was cute, nice smaller size, very well kept except it will need a new roof. There were many things about the property that wouldn't work for me, however, so for now my gut is telling me to stay where I am and keep decluttering, getting that handyman and electrician in to put things right at my current house so if I do stumble on the "perfect" place, I won't be in a tizzy trying to get workers lined up.

After spending hours on the phone yesterday, I learned a lot about different types of bridge loans, the housing market, and interest rate projections which was pretty interesting. You know how I like rabbit holes, lol. :p

Now, I need to catch up with that you fine ladies have been up to. Back later.

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

The house market is like that ... we've discovered. I understand the Escape to the Country comments much better now!! It's amusing to look though and not a bad idea to have an eye out for an easier place.

M in Oz
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,737 Member
    Options
    I too have had yellow teeth my whole life, I never knew it was from antibiotics though. I had a terrible experience at the dentist when I was young too and still struggle to go see one. I need to go when I get benefits again though.

Machka - hugs to you, that was such a traumatic, life altering experience, for you and your husband. Those tears were probably necessary. You’ve been an inspiration in how you’ve handled this and I’m sure we only hear a very minute part of it.

Lanette - I’m glad you took the opportunity to do some research and to look. If you hadn’t looked you might have always wondered if it was the right decision or not.

I am awake an hour before my alarm. I have not been sleeping well for a couple of weeks now, maybe it’s time to start trying Melatonin.

Tracey in Edmonton
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,540 Member
    Options
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,839 Member
    edited March 22
    Options
    Today is “Pride in Gryffindor” day! Yesterday was Slytherin. GO GRYFFINDOR!!!

2v32twfuc2ox.jpeg
    z5ns0wnev3wv.jpeg
    pynlcwjvvixy.jpeg

RVRita is Roswell 👽🛸