โ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒง๏ธ April Daily Weigh-in and Logging Challengeโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒฆ๏ธ

Options

Replies

• iLive2Walk
    iLive2Walk Posts: 3,221 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Darlene. Retired, 63-year-old. Married (Greg), one adult daughter (Allyson), and one goldendoodle (Monty). I have been on this weight loss journey since January 2023. I found MFP in March, and this group in April. This challenge is the first I signed up for on MFP, so it holds a very special place in my heart. ๐Ÿ’– This month is a year with some of these amazing people. ๐Ÿ’– I am so thankful for their support and accountability.

My Goals for April

โš–๏ธ Lose 2% of my body weight - changing my goal this month, my 4 pounds per month is getting really difficult now that I almost to my goal weight - but still am going to try to get that 4 pounds!
    ๐Ÿ‘ฃ Average 17k Steps Daily with one day of rest
    ๐Ÿ“ Log Daily
    ๐Ÿฅ— Stay under my calorie range
    ๐Ÿ’ช Strength Train 3 days per week
    ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ Tai Chi or Yoga 1 day per week
    ๐Ÿซ€ Aerobics 3 days per week
    ๐Ÿ’ฆ 6+ glasses of water
    ๐Ÿ“– Putting this one back in there - read almost every day
    ๐Ÿง‚Stay Under 2400 mg of sodium daily

๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿง‚

Highest Weight 228

SW Dec: 228 | Jan: 217 | Feb: 212 | Mar: 207.6 | Apr 200.2 | May 194.8 | Jun: 189.6 | Jul: 187.4 | Aug: 179.8 | Sept: 174.2 | Oct: 169.6 | Nov 164.6 | Dec 164 | Jan 159.8 | Feb 156.8 | Mar 152.8

April Starting Weight: 152.8

๐ŸŒˆApril ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒท

April 1: 152.8 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“– I love the beginning of a new month. Feels like a fresh new start; a clean slate. I have noticed a pattern in my weight loss. I do fantastic the first week of every month, then I kind of get lazy and for two weeks and the weight loss slows. Then I see the end of the month coming; and Yikes - only one week to finish my goals. I usually finish out the month strong. This month I'm hoping to skip that laziness in the middle of the month. Keep me to it!

April 2: 152.4 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿง‚ I added a new goal to my monthly, I will post whether I was under my daily sodium goal. It has huge affect on my daily weight flucuations, so if I am accountable for it, maybe I won't abuse it so much. Had a good night with Mom at bingo, she won (always a good thing), and I won twice last night. Had a brownie - put me over my calorie limit.
    [/quote]

April 3: 151.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿง‚ Silly me, I looked back at my entries - they should have been 152.x not 154.x. I guess I was stuck in that 154 range for so long last month it just got stuck in my brain. I fixed them. Dentist appointment this morning - not my favorite.

April 4: 151.6 151.6 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿง‚ Busy day ahead today. We have to bring the car in for it's oil change. Then off to Sams Club for shopping. Then the grocery store to pick up all that we need for our Easter celebration this weekend. It's going to be rainy (and snow) day today, so inside walks and a HIIT workout are on the schedule. Then tonight going to a fundraiser for the Women's club/Firehouse. Hoping I won't binge too much.

April 5: 152.2 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’ฆ It's what I expected, had a little too much fun last night and the salt gets me everytime. I estimated and logged what I think I had - and MFP says I am under my calorie goal, but I'm not counting it as completed. I did manage to meet my exercise goals yesterday. Today's goal - get my outside walk (it's blue sky today), then some strength training, and a little treadmill tonight. I made a vow that I wouldn't watch any of "my" shows unless I was on the treadmill. I'm binge watching Jane the Virgin, and I have an episode of Ghosts that are calling my name.

April 6: 153 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿ’ช ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“– I had a little set back yesterday - I think the thought of Easter preparations, and the small trip for two days led me to self sabatoge. Over on my calories, and sodium - not a good combination. I did track it though.

April 7: 153.4 ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐Ÿ“ ๐Ÿฅ— ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿง‚ Not the right direction, but I will get back there. I'll be away for the next couple days and then giving myself a couple days to get rid of the excess vacatioin weight before I weigh in (don't want to know). Celebrating Easter with family today - then off until Tuesday night. See you beautiful people when I return!

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,748 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends! Iโ€™m Jill and itโ€™s time for another month together. Time to shake off the frustrations of the past and celebrate successes big and small.๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒท

Happy April!

April goals: weigh in and log dailyโ€ฆ back to basics. Letโ€™s go!

April 1: 208.4
    April 2: 209
    April 3: 209.6โ€ฆ gotta move in the OTHER direction. Pushing throughโ€ฆ
    April 4: 207.5โ€ฆlogged today
    April 5: 208.6โ€ฆ logged
    April 6: 208.2โ€ฆ logged and finished UNDER CALORIES!
    April 7: 207.7 ๐Ÿฅฐโ€ฆ moving in the RIGHT direction again and realizing that I donโ€™t have to eat as much as my brain wants me to eat.

Jill ๐Ÿฅฐ
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    April

4/1: 198.4
    4/2: 198.1
    4/3: 196.4
    4/4: 196.2
    4/5: 196.2
    4/6: 196.8
    4/7: 195.8
    4/8:
    4/9:
    4/10:
    4/11:
    4/12:
    4/13:
    4/14:
    4/15:
    4/16:
    4/17:
    4/18:
    4/19:
    4/20:
    4/21:
    4/22:
    4/23:
    4/24:
    4/25:
    4/26:
    4/27:
    4/28:
    4/29:
    4/30:
  • KountryKat
    KountryKat Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello April ๐ŸŒฑ! Iโ€™m Kat, 32, 5โ€™1โ€. SW (Feb.): 122.6 Lost so far: 7 lbs UGW: ~105
    Iโ€™m still struggling to find what works for me so my goal this month is to focus on exercise.
    ๐Ÿชบ
    4/01: 115.6
    4/02: 115.8
    4/03: 116.4
    4/04: 116.4
    4/05: 116.0
    4/06: 114.4 I slept in and weighed very late today since I was up a few times during the night so I don't expect this number to stick, but I'm happy to see it nonetheless!
    4/07: 114.6 Did a big grocery run yesterday and stocked up on lots of healthy options again! I will finish up some fish and chips for dinner, but also hopefully a workout or at least some more steps. My step tracker arrived and I'm averaging 2500/day - yikes!
  • deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 63 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from March 31st): 179.6
    Goal: 175.6 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    Total Lost/Gained this month: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

04/01-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

04/02-180.6-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

04/03-181.4-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

04/04-181.2-(Trend Weight 181.0)-

04/05-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

04/06-181.6-(Trend Weight 181.3)- I started having some serious problems last night with a few of my end toes swelling up and becoming extremely painful. First they bunched up and then they became similar to inflamed. I am having a hard time walking. I know I didnโ€™t step on anything but as a diabetic and former smoker I am concerned. I am having a hard time walking. There is no hospital in my county at all, but there is a hospital about an hour away and also a walk-in emergency clinic. I have no idea which one to go to or if that walk-in clinic has machines or equipment to check me. It definitely feels like Iโ€™m not getting blood flow to the toes and part of the foot. If anyone has medical knowledge and/or opinion on which one I should go to I would appreciate an opinion. In the meantime, my weight is up a bit from my last weigh-in two days ago. I am not proud right now. It is still down a little from challenge starting weight, but I know how much better I could have done if I had applied myself more. Iโ€™m hoping to make some pretty big numbers go away in the next challenge. Oh, the best laid plans of mice and men! Will I fail to plan or plan to fail, as they say?

04/07-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)- I didnโ€™t weigh today because I knew this very large club foot would skew the numbers. I started with the walk-in clinic yesterday. After an hour they ended up sending me over to the hospital (I drove myself which was only about another mile). They were worried about a blood clot and wanted tests done they could not perform. I ended up being there all day and didnโ€™t get home until 11:00 last night! They did xrays of my feet and also my chest (to check for blood clots). An EKG which came up abnormal showing a left bundle branch block. I have been told of that one before but nothing has been done for it, not sure why. Then they did leg doppler ultra sounds followed by CT scans of the chest and legs using contrast dye. Thankfully they did not find blood clots nor any trauma or injury. (Diabetics may not always feel if theyโ€™ve stepped on something or punctured). They are settling for diabetic neuropathy. So strange as I have always thought that was a phantom pain or burning, not an actual physical thing with this kind of swelling and redness and pain. They gave me 10 days of muscle relaxer because of the way the toes bunch up at night. Iโ€™m not sure what 10 days is going to do. They have been bunching up for several years. They did not see any sign of infection in the toes, feet or lower leg but my white blood count is up in several of the blood tests. Also, it โ€œshedsโ€ and those numbers are abnormal as well. They want me to follow up with my family doctor to run down the causes of these numbers. That makes me nervous as I am getting ready to return to the University Hospital this month for that 6 month breast checkup because of them finding something unusal in my Mammogram last fall on the โ€œother breastโ€ that did not have cancer. Itโ€™s so disappointing when you work so hard to get healthy and things keep popping up. You just canโ€™t outrun some thingsโ€ฆ. Including family history and age. Anyway, Iโ€™m okay today. I just have to keep the foot elevated and rested. Sunday is a good day to do this. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and your love & concern.

04/08-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • lislisa123
    lislisa123 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    April 1: 349.6
    April 2: 349.2
    April 3: 347.4
    April 4: 346.4
    April 5: 347.8
    April 6: 345.4
    April 7: 344.4
    April 8:
    April 9:
    April 10:
    April 11:
    April 12:
    April 13:
    April 14:
    April 15:
    April 16:
    April 17:
    April 18:
    April 19:
    April 20:
    April 21:
    April 22:
    April 23:
    April 24:
    April 25:
    April 26:
    April 27:
    April 28:
    April 29:
    April 30:

Total weight lost in April:
  • ThisMomIsOnAMission
    ThisMomIsOnAMission Posts: 31 Member
    edited April 7
    Options
    Starting late!

April 7: 217.8
    April 8:
    April 9:
    April 10:
    April 11:
    April 12:
    April 13:
    April 14:
    April 15:
    April 16:
    April 17:
    April 18:
    April 19:
    April 20:
    April 21:
    April 22:
    April 23:
    April 24:
    April 25:
    April 26:
    April 27:
    April 28:
    April 29:
    April 30:
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    @deepwoodslady hoping you get answers soon and that this quickly resolves for you. Encourage you to keep weighing and recording regardless. You will be even more encouraged when the numbers drop.
  • lifechanges2day
    lifechanges2day Posts: 267 Member
    edited April 8
    Options
    Hi my name is Kathy 55yr 5'5"
    From NY finger lakes region

SW: 2/04/24: 191.4
    UGW: 9/08/24: 145
    March 01: 184.9
    CW: 3/31: 177.0
    Loss for March 7.9lbs/8.5 in๐Ÿฅณ

4/1: 178.3 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    Thank you salty Easter ham๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    2: 177.2 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜ƒ
    3: 177.0 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜Š
    4:177.8 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿ“ movie day with grandkids๐Ÿ˜
    5: 179.3๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿคช
    Thank you movie theater salt
    6: 176.8 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅณ
    7: 176.8 ๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿฅ‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• ATnowornever
    ATnowornever Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    SW for April - 314.0
    GW for April - 310.0

โ˜”Aprilโ˜”
    April 1: 314.0
    April 2: 315.2
    April 3: 314.4
    April 4: 314.2
    April 5: 312.4
    April 6: 312.0
    April 7: 313.4
    April 8:
    April 9:
    April 10:
    April 11:
    April 12:
    April 13:
    April 14:
    April 15:
    April 16:
    April 17:
    April 18:
    April 19:
    April 20:
    April 21:
    April 22:
    April 23:
    April 24:
    April 25:
    April 26:
    April 27:
    April 28:
    April 29:
    April 30:

Total weight lost in April:

Not sure why I had a gain, no changes in diet. ๐Ÿคท

MFP SW: 9/15/23 (368)
    UGW: 170
  • StirredIntention
    StirredIntention Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hey friends! My name is B - I live with my husband and two kids and work in community mental health. I've never not struggled with my weight, so I'm focusing on long term habits so I can live a longer and more active life with my family.

Monthly Habits:
    Log all my food ๐Ÿฅ™
    Work out 3x/week ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
    8 glasses of water๐Ÿ’ง
    Self Care Activity ๐Ÿงถ

Sept weightloss: 6.7 lbs
    Oct weightloss: 3.1 lbs
    Nov weightloss: 2.3 lbs
    Dec weightloss: 2 lbs
    Jan weightloss: +1
    Feb weightloss: 1.8 lbs

โ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒปโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒปAPRILโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒปโ˜”๏ธ๐ŸŒป
    1: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿงถ New month New me! Lol - OK not really but March was a rough month. I'm excited for the new month with longer days, some sunshine and maybe a bit more exercise.
    2: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿงถ
    3: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง
    4: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง
    5: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง
    6: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง
    7: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿงถ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ
    8: ๐Ÿฅ™๐Ÿ’ง๐Ÿงถ
  • koeitjiesa
    koeitjiesa Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    April daily weigh in

Start weight April - 94.2kg
    Goal weight - 58kg

Start weight April 94.2kg
    Goal weight April: 90kg

1 April - 94.2kg
    2 April - 93.0kg
    3 April - 93.1kg
    4 April - 92.7kg
    5 April - 92.3kg
    6 April - 92.7kg
    7 April - 92.7kg
    8 April - 92.7kg
    9 April -
    10 April -
  • ThisMomIsOnAMission
    ThisMomIsOnAMission Posts: 31 Member
    Options

April 7: 217.8
    April 8: 217.6
    April 9:
    April 10:
    April 11:
    April 12:
    April 13:
    April 14:
    April 15:
    April 16:
    April 17:
    April 18:
    April 19:
    April 20:
    April 21:
    April 22:
    April 23:
    April 24:
    April 25:
    April 26:
    April 27:
    April 28:
    April 29:
    April 30:

• deepwoodslady
    deepwoodslady Posts: 10,878 Member
    Options
    weight.png

My name is Donna. I am 5โ€™ 5โ€ tall, 63 years old and from Michigan USA. In 2016 I weighed 253 lbs. I am on a journey of health and to get back to the real me.

Every healthy habit brings me closer to scratching each of these off to NEVER see them again!
    250โ€™s; 240โ€™s; 230โ€™s; 220's; 210's; 200's; 190's; 180โ€™s; 170's; 160's; 150โ€™s

This Challenge Starting Weight (from March 31st): 179.6
    Goal: 175.6 (Four lb Loss)
    Actual Ending Weight: xxxxx
    Total Lost/Gained this month: xxxxx

**********************ONE DAY, ONE STEP, ONE DECISION AT A TIME********************

Weight in blue makes me blue because itโ€™s a gain. Weight in fuchsia pink makes me feel cheery because itโ€™s a loss. Weight in black means no change.

04/01-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

04/02-180.6-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

04/03-181.4-(Trend Weight 180.9)-

04/04-181.2-(Trend Weight 181.0)-

04/05-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)-

04/06-181.6-(Trend Weight 181.3)-

04/07-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)- I didnโ€™t weigh today because I knew this very large club foot would skew the numbers. I started with the walk-in clinic yesterday. After an hour they ended up sending me over to the hospital (I drove myself which was only about another mile). They were worried about a blood clot and wanted tests done they could not perform. I ended up being there all day and didnโ€™t get home until 11:00 last night! They did xrays of my feet and also my chest (to check for blood clots). An EKG which came up abnormal showing a left bundle branch block. I have been told of that one before but nothing has been done for it, not sure why. Then they did leg doppler ultra sounds followed by CT scans of the chest and legs using contrast dye. Thankfully they did not find blood clots nor any trauma or injury. (Diabetics may not always feel if theyโ€™ve stepped on something or punctured). They are settling for diabetic neuropathy. So strange as I have always thought that was a phantom pain or burning, not an actual physical thing with this kind of swelling and redness and pain. They gave me 10 days of muscle relaxer because of the way the toes bunch up at night. Iโ€™m not sure what 10 days is going to do. They have been bunching up for several years. They did not see any sign of infection in the toes, feet or lower leg but my white blood count is up in several of the blood tests. Also, it โ€œshedsโ€ and those numbers are abnormal as well. They want me to follow up with my family doctor to run down the causes of these numbers. That makes me nervous as I am getting ready to return to the University Hospital this month for that 6 month breast checkup because of them finding something unusal in my Mammogram last fall on the โ€œother breastโ€ that did not have cancer. Itโ€™s so disappointing when you work so hard to get healthy and things keep popping up. You just canโ€™t outrun some thingsโ€ฆ. Including family history and age. Anyway, Iโ€™m okay today. I just have to keep the foot elevated and rested. Sunday is a good day to do this. Thank you everyone for your suggestions and your love & concern.

04/08-DNW-(Trend Weight DNW)- There was no point in weighing again today. My foot and lower leg are HUGE and any weight on the scale would be incorrect anyway. I honestly would rather my losses in the near future to be real and not just all this known fluid. No chance for exercise really either. I am trying to do a little chair yoga on primarily my upper body or arms which is better than nothing. Mostly Iโ€™m just in bed keeping it elevated as the ER suggested. It looks like itโ€™s going to be a beautiful slightly brisk day in northern Michigan. Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy that eclipse for those in the path.

04/09-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/10-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/11-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/12-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/13-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/14-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/15-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/16-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/17-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/18-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/19-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/20-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/21-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/22-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/23-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/24-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/25-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/26-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/27-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/28-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/29-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-

04/30-xxxxx-(Trend Weight xxxxx)-
  • KountryKat
    KountryKat Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Hello April ๐ŸŒฑ! Iโ€™m Kat, 32, 5โ€™1โ€. SW (Feb.): 122.6 Lost so far: 7 lbs UGW: ~105
    Iโ€™m still struggling to find what works for me so my goal this month is to focus on exercise.
    ๐Ÿชบ
    4/01: 115.6
    4/02: 115.8
    4/03: 116.4
    4/04: 116.4
    4/05: 116.0
    4/06: 114.4
    4/07: 114.6 Did a big grocery run yesterday and stocked up on lots of healthy options again! I will finish up some fish and chips for dinner, but also hopefully a workout or at least some more steps. My step tracker arrived and I'm averaging 2500/day - yikes!
    4/08: 114.6