JUST FOR TODAY... One day at a time .. Daily Commitment for 2024

Options

Replies

• littleblackskirt
    littleblackskirt Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    @littleblackskirt Mom was 19 and Dad was 21 when they married. 18 months later, along came me, then my sister & three brothers... Mom was 27 and had 5 little kids to take care of. I can't even imagine!

5 little kids is a lot to look after! Especially without all the modern things which make life easier. My mum didn't have a washing machine when I was a baby, she had to wash the nappies by hand and then put them through the mangle. I remember helping my grandmother put bed sheets through the mangle, the handle took some turning, and watch your fingers!
  • littleblackskirt
    Options

JFT Monday 8th April

THINK before I eat ✅
    Only one snack ✅
    PF exercises ❌

JFT Tuesday 9th

THINK before I eat
    Only one snack
    PF exercises

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,326 Member
    Options
    5# Challenge
    SW: 189.0
    3/20: 187.0
    3/21: 185.6
    3/27: 187.6
    3/29: 187.0
    3/30: 185.2
    3/31: 184.2
    4/1: 183.2
    4/2: 182.2
    4/3: 183.2
    4/4: 183.2
    4/5: 183.2 - Glad it didn't go up, had Mexican for dinner and ate too many chips...
    4/6: 183.2 - consistent but annoying
    4/7: 184.2 - hubby wanted to go out and watch the basketball games last night. Calories were a little high and I had a great drinks.
    4/8: 184.8 - bumped up, but was within cals yesterday, not too worried about it.
    4/9: DNW

JFT Monday
    - Up early :(
    - Weigh in :smiley:
    - Work by 6:30 :(
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log Food :(
    - Stay green :(
    - Take hubby to infusion center :smiley:
    - WFH or come back to work after appointment :smiley:
    - Leftovers for dinner :smiley:
    - Cook pork for tomorrow :(
    - Bed by 10:00 :(

Yesterday was fun. I took a meeting in my car while Tim went to the infusion center. The eclipse occurred during this time period. It was cool to watch from my sun roof. I included some pictures for @Bex953172 . Afterwards we went home and chilled for a bit then decided to go play trivia. Trivia turned into the basketball game and more drinks than planned so we got a hotel room and lived it up a bit. The only down side was getting up at 5:15 this morning so I could make it home and clean up before the 7:00 am meeting. Oh well, we had fun.

gzfncgm6uucc.jpg
    85nrr931b7yq.jpg
    e4uecvf4chhj.jpg

Not much planned for today, had to take hubby to doc to get his incision evaluated. They removed the dressing and said he had to wait 5 more days before he could shower. They also gave him the ok to work from home. Now he just has to get medical services at work to allow it. That will relieve a huge burden if he can work. Not only will it keep him sane, but we won't have to worry that his pay will get cut after 8 weeks on short term disability.

JFT Tuesday
    - Up at 5:15 :smiley:
    - Drive home :smiley:
    - Get ready for work :smiley:
    - work by 6:45 :smiley:
    - Take Time to doc :smiley:
    - Nap in car :smiley:
    - Back to work :smiley:
    - Check in with MFP :smiley:
    - Log food
    - Stay green
    - No alcohol
    - Nap
    - Shower
    - Bed by 10:00

• more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,603 Member
    edited April 9
    Options

JFT for today (4/9)
    1) No peanut butter today
    2) No Harvest Snappeas
    3) No cheese
    4) Beets ok
    5) No desserts today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added
    6) Bakers chocolate ok today
  • beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track today after a short road trip with my older two grandsons. After a great day in Philly, we drove out to southwestern Pennsylvania to meet up with my father-in-law for a dose of his wonderful nostalgia-inspired stories which rivalled those we heard at the living history museum in Somerset. It was such a nice way to wrap up the kids' Spring break.

I did a lot of walking, but ate far too many yummy but definitely less healthy things. I'm going to put off this week's weigh-in until my sodium level adjusts.

JFT Tuesday 4/9
    Log
    Healthy choices
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Chores
    Grading
    Relax
    Sleep
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat until after 12 pm
  • 1derland99
    1derland99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feeling good with another full day (yesterday) of staying on track with my nutritional goals.

👀Just for Today 04/09/2024👀
    (My Weekday Schedule)
    ▪️ No Zero Sugar/Diet Soda
    ▪️ 10-20 oz water every hour
    ▪️ Low-Carb & No 'Added' Sugars
    ▪️ IF 18:6 Schedule ~ 6 hr. Eating Window ~ 8:00am - 2:00pm
    4anxwk85jd4v.png

👀My Nutritional Goals👀
    Current as of 04/05/2024
    👀Low-Carb & Weekly Calorie Cycling👀
    👀24hr 'Once-a-Week' Fasting Day👀
    👀IF 18:6 Schedule ~ Mon thru Fri Only👀

🤪18:6 Weekday, Monday thru Friday, Schedule🤪
    ≤1250 Calories Per Day (Carbohydrates 15%, Fat 65%, Protein 20%)
    ▪️Fasting Window: 12:00am - 8:00am (8 hrs.)
    ▪️Eating Window: 8:00am - 2:00pm (6 hrs.)
    ▪️Fasting Window: 2:00pm - 12:00am (10 hrs.)

😝24 hr. 'Once A Week' Fasting Day😝
    ▪️≤250 Calories (Carbohydrates 40%, Fat 40%, Protein 20%)
    ▪️Monday's or Thursday's

😜Weekend, Saturday & Sunday, Schedule😜
    ▪️≤2000 Calories Per Day (Carbohydrates 15%, Fat 65%, Protein 20%)
    ▪️1 zero sugar / diet beverage allowed per day. Saturdays & Sunday's Only.

👀My Weightloss Progress👀
    as of 04/05/2024
    So Far I've Lost 1 lbs (-0.35% total body weight)
    iq3a8ynv1n44.gif
    280's ~ 270's ~ 260's ~ 250's ~ 240's ~ 230's ~ 220's ~ 210's ~ 🥳🥰1derland99🥰🥳

🤪APRIL🤪
    ▪️ 04/01/2024 ~ Starting Weight ~ 285 lbs
    ▪️ 04/05/2024 ~ 284 lbs (- 1 lbs)
    ▪️ 04/12/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 04/19/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 04/26/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)

😝MAY😝
    ▪️ 05/03/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/10/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/17/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/24/2024 ~ TBA lbs (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/31/2024 ~ **Vacation / Camping Week NO Weigh-In**

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until afyer 5pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited April 9
    Options
    @littleblackskirt Mom was 19 and Dad was 21 when they married. 18 months later, along came me, then my sister & three brothers... Mom was 27 and had 5 little kids to take care of. I can't even imagine!

5 little kids is a lot to look after! Especially without all the modern things which make life easier. My mum didn't have a washing machine when I was a baby, she had to wash the nappies by hand and then put them through the mangle. I remember helping my grandmother put bed sheets through the mangle, the handle took some turning, and watch your fingers!
    This also was in the days of cloth diapers to wash (yuck), but thankfully by washing machine, and I remember helping fold the dry clean ones for my youngest brother. Mom says I even made the neighbor ladies help fold when they came over for their coffee klatches. LOL :D

@pridesabtch Thanks for sharing your eclipse photos, very cool! Also, glad for good news that your hubby may go back to work. Fingers crossed!

Recap 4/8 M
    1) Leftovers for supper / limit snacks / log all food / 64+ oz. water :smiley: a good day
    2) Walked dog 3.93 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    3) Review & organize rally papers need to copy / put away clean dishes / water herbs and cuttings / Mon. garbage chores / read / meal plan & start grocery list ~ hubby actually had a usable suggestion LOL / other? topped up heated birdbath, reviewed Mediterranean recipes to try, digital declutter, checked status of SS benefits (for some reason, Edge browser is blocking access, but another browser just fine... Edge is such a pain) :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 4/9 T
    1) Butternut ravioli for supper / no snacks / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) Planned rest day? PT exercises? At least 7,500 steps
    3) Copy rally papers (60 of each) at church office ~ done / put papers, notebooks & pencils in folders / prep coins & stamps / boil eggs / make overnight oats / launder sheets & towels / wash dishes / read / Cancer Prevention Study survey / other?

5# Challenge (ends May 1):
    SW 184 on 3/18/24
    3/23/24 = 182.5 most likely sodium/water drop plus keeping portions proper
    3/30/24 = 182 working hard to clean house & prep food for Easter dinner, no dog walks for one week due to that & weather
    4/6/24 = 184 too many Easter treats & too few dog walks due to nasty weather
    Challenge Goal 179

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 & eldest brother visited
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options

JFT for today (4/9)
    1) No peanut butter today🌹
    2) No Harvest Snappeas🌹
    3) No cheese🌹
    4) Beets ok🌹
    5) No desserts today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added🌹
    6) Bakers chocolate ok today🌹

JFT for tomorrow (4/10)
    2) Harvest Snappeas ok, 1 serving
    3) Cheese ok, up to 2 oz
    4) No Beets
    6) No bakers chocolate
    7) No chicken vienna sausages

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow. Some crystal light ok

• littleblackskirt
    Options
    @cschmitz110515 I also used nappies/cloth diapers for my children. I think disposables first appeared just before my youngest was born, so he was half and half. Very glad I had a washing machine though! Very old fashioned, but it was lovely to see a full line of white nappies on the washing line.

JFT Tuesday 9th

THINK before I eat ❌
    Only one snack ❌ 2
    PF exercises ❌

I seem to be on a sabotaging spell. I bought healthy food at the weekend, and have hardly eaten any of it. I need to improve my mood, so I have the inclination to cook in the evening. I just can't be bothered at the moment.

JFT Wednesday 10th

Only one snack
    Eat what's in the fridge!
    PF exercises

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181

• beachwalker99
    beachwalker99 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    The weather was gorgeous, so I'd hoped to squeeze in a walk. Instead, I went down to Mom's and took her out for a bit. I just didn't want her to miss out on the beautiful day B)

Recap Tuesday 4/9
    Log - :)
    Healthy choices - :)
    Hydrate - :)
    Exercise - No
    Chores - One
    Grading - No
    Relax - :)
    Sleep - Fair 6h 2m

JFT Wednesday 4/10
    Log
    Healthy choices
    Hydrate
    Exercise
    Chores
    Grading
    Relax
    Sleep
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,479 Member
    edited April 10
    Options
    Recap 4/9 T ~ breezy & mostly cloudy
    1) Butternut squash ravioli for supper / no snacks ~ some peanut M&Ms / log all food / 64+ oz. water ~ 80 :smiley:
    2) Planned rest day? Yep. PT exercises? At least 7,500 steps ~ yep :smiley:
    3) Copy rally papers (60 of each) at church office ~ done / put papers, notebooks & pencils in folders / prep coins & stamps / boil eggs / make overnight oats / launder sheets & towels / wash dishes / read / Cancer Prevention Study survey need at least one hour / other? prepped lunch supplies for rally, emailed K with updates/questions, digital declutter :smiley: TA-DA!

JFT 4/10 W ~ GORGEOUS spring day
    1) Leftovers today / limit snacks / log all food / 64+ oz. water
    2) Walk dog
    3) Wash dishes / Cancer Prevention Study survey / schedule cc pmt / update budget s/s / finish meal planning & grocery list (saving shopping for tomorrow, forecast is for rain) / read / other?

5# Challenge (ends May 1):
    SW 184 on 3/18/24
    3/23/24 = 182.5 most likely sodium/water drop plus keeping portions proper
    3/30/24 = 182 working hard to clean house & prep food for Easter dinner, no dog walks for one week due to that & weather
    4/6/24 = 184 too many Easter treats & too few dog walks due to nasty weather
    Challenge Goal 179

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    This is my lifestyle. It's. Not. A. Diet.
    Height 5'4"
    66 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2024 Goals:
    1) Ultimate goal weight 150#... I'll be thrilled if I can get back down to 160# this year
    • Post weekly weigh-in on MFP for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    • Take measurements & log on MFP every month end
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    • Try new recipes Unfortunately, no wall oven until mid-Feb or later & sad me, but try slow cooker & stove recipes... wall oven installed 2/26 but no new recipes yet.
      * lentil rice sausage tortellini soup ~ very good, recipe is keeper
      * glazed lemon cookies ~ everyone loved them at Easter dinner
    3) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x):
    January: 5 days x2wks, 4x1, 3x1, 1x1 [1 wk lots of snow & 1 wk bitter cold so shoveling, treadmill & PT, 1 wk 4 day trips out of town]
    February: 6 days x1wk, 5x1, 4x1, 2x1 [2 wks overnight trips to visit parents]
    March: 5 days x1wk, 4x1, 3x1, 0x1 [ack... prep house & food for Easter dinner; 1 wk overnight trip to visit parents]
    • Walk dog 3-4 miles, treadmill when necessary in winter, weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • PT (physical therapy) exercises to strengthen arthritic knees & hip flexor
    4) MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,024km challenge started on Jan. 1
    • In 2023 I logged 726.88 miles, or 1,169.8 km & completed yearly challenge 11.14.23 :star:
    • In 2022 I logged 500.4 miles, or 805km (knee issues).
    5) At least 7,500 steps per day
    • I can earn $10 every month on my Medicare Advantage Plan with 10+ days of 7,500 steps:
      Jan / Feb / Mar
    6) Participate in my favorite area races ~ I walk, I do not run
    • Registered 12.29.23 for Bellin 10K race on 6.8.24 & eligible to have race fee waived ~ rats, no waiver of fee
    • Register for my other usual events, and add other possible events
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together
    • Always a good idea
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states)
    • Visit parents 1-2 times each month, phone calls in between ~ they're in their late 80s and live 85 miles away
      canceled visit 1.12-1.13 due to blizzard
      canceled visit 1.21-1.22 due Mom's bad cold
      Mom's bday visit 1.31 with all siblings, in-laws & aunt
      overnight visit 2.12-2.13 / breakfast out with Mom/ladies & aunt, youngest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 2.27-2.28 & eldest brother stopped over
      overnight visit 3.14-3.15 & eldest brother visited
    • Monthly contact with former colleagues/others, now that I'm retired
      1.7.24 HH came over & visited at my invitation
      1.28.24 great-nephew's baptism affirmation in Oakfield, followed by luncheon
      1.29.24 Greenville: BIL's 2nd cataract surgery (hubby was his driver) / lunch at IHOP
      2.2.24 cousin's funeral & saw parents, 2 brothers, most aunts/uncles, few cousins
      2.16.24 pub food from McGeorge's & wine at La Vie with P&B / The Dirty Martinis played
      2.18.24 Greenville: visit w/ hubby's brother, SIL & niece / lunch at Olive Garden
      3.8.24 Darboy: tax docs & long visit with MJSW
      3.19.24 messaged H (his job recently downsized)
      3.25.24 Darboy: tax returns with hubby & MJSW, shorter visit this time
      plans 4.6.24 with PZ canceled b/c she forgot they're going to OH to watch total solar eclipse
    9) Declutter bedroom, home office, basement, books in living room
    • Not as much progress as I hoped last year, but not worse.

Keeping my Word for the Year: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for today (4/10)
    2) Harvest Snappeas ok, 1 serving
    3) Cheese ok, up to 2 oz
    4) No Beets
    6) No bakers chocolate
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 12 pm

• 1derland99
    1derland99 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Yesterday went well. I stayed within my goals and I'm happy for getting through my 2nd day of getting back on track.

During the week, Monday thru Friday, I'm here at home. My daily activities include laundry, housework and so on, but for the most part, I'm pretty sedentary and usually end up playing on my desktop computer most of the day. I'm not really one to watch too much TV.
    Saturday's, my husband and I are usually running errands, grocery shopping, attending a family event, and so on. It's usually a very busy day, and I'm on my feet the entire day.
    Sunday's have a tendency to be busy at times, but for the most part, although busier than weekdays, it's a little less hectic than Saturday and I'm only my feet perhaps 1/2 the day.

As you can see, I'm a creature of habit, so looking ahead I generally know where I'll be and what I'll be doing on any given day of the week. This has really helped me to create my own, unique, nutritional goals/plan based on those daily and weekly activities, much in the same way I did last year.

By posting on this JFT discussion, I'm hoping to stay motivated each and every day.

👀Just for Today ~ 04/10/2024👀
    ▪️ My 20:4 Eating Schedule
    ▪️ Low-Carb & No 'Added' Sugars
    ▪️ ≤1250 Calories
    ▪️ 10-20 oz water every hour
    4anxwk85jd4v.png

👀My Daily and Weekly Nutrition & Exercise Goals👀
    Last Updated 04/10/2024
    👀Low-Carb👀
    👀Calorie Cycling👀
    👀24hr 'Once-a-Week' Fasting Day👀
    👀20:4 and 16:8 Eating Schedule👀

😝My 24 hr. 'Once A Week' Fasting Day😝
    Monday Only
    ▪ ≤200 Calories
    ▪️ Carbs 40%, Fat 40%, Protein 20%
    ▪️ Fasting Window: 12:00am midnight – 12:00am midnight (24 hrs)
    ▪️ Water (includes Kirkland or La Croix Sparkling) and /or Broth Only

🤪My 16:8 Eating Schedule🤪
    Tuesday and Friday Only
    ▪️ ≤1600 Calories Per Day
    ▪️ Carbs 15%, Fat 65%, Protein 20%
    ▪️ Eating Window: 9:00am - 5:00pm (8 hrs)

🤪My 20:4 Eating Schedule🤪
    Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday Only
    ▪️ ≤1250 Calories Per Day
    ▪️ Eating Window: 8:00am – 12:00pm noon (4 hrs)

😜No Eating Schedule😜
    Saturday Only
    ▪️ ≤2000 Calories Per Day
    ▪️ Eating Window: Anytime
    ▪️ ≤2 zero sugar / diet beverage allowed.

My 7 Day 'Weekly' Calorie Total ~ 9150
    or
    My Average 'Daily' Calorie Total ~ 1307

😜Daily / Weekly Exercise Goals😜
    ▪️ No specific exercise goals yet. Just trying to get a handle on my 'eating' first.
    When I do start adding an exercise routine to my schedule I will be adjusting/increasing my calories accordingly as I'll need a little extra fuel on those exercise days.

👀My Weekly Weigh-Ins and Overall Progress👀
    Last Updated 04/05/2024
    ▪️ Female
    ▪️ 5' 7
    ▪️ 52 years old

So Far I've Lost 21 lbs (since 2023)
    That's 6.89% of my total body weight lost!!

iq3a8ynv1n44.gif
    300's ~ 290's ~ 280's ~ 270's ~ 260's ~ 250's ~ 240's ~ 230's ~ 220's ~ 210's ~🥳🥰1derland99🥰🥳

😝JANUARY - DECEMBER 2023😝
    ▪️ 01/01/2023 ~ Highest Starting Weight ~ 305 lbs
    ▪️ 12/31/2023 ~ 285 lbs~ ( - 20 lbs for entire year)

305 lbs, urrrggg! this was me, New Year Day, 2023, at my highest weight ever recorded.
    Through diet and exercise I lost approx. 50 lbs.
    However, halfway through the year I quit! I have no valid excuses to offer up.
    I just QUIT!
    I went back to a life of eating crap and sitting around most of the day.
    As a result I regained almost everything I had lost.

😝JANUARY - MARCH 2024😝
    ▪️ 01/01/2024 ~ 03/31/2024 ~ 285 lbs ~ (+/- 0 lbs, No Change!)

Getting back on track in 2024 was not quite as easy as I thought it would be.
    I've been giving up to easy.
    BUT...I'm 20 lbs lighter than I was last year!
    I still have a little *mojo* left in the tank....
    Let's Get Going!!!

🤪APRIL 2024🤪
    ▪️ 04/01/2024 ~ Starting Weight ~ 285 lbs I finally started!!!
    ▪️ 04/05/2024 ~ 284 lbs ~ (- 1 lbs) Almost quit. Ack!

Upcoming Weigh-Ins:
    ▪️ 04/12/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 04/19/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 04/26/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)

😝MAY 2024😝
    ▪️ 05/03/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/10/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/17/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/24/2024 ~ TBA lbs ~ (- ? lbs)
    ▪️ 05/31/2024 ~ **Going Camping ~ NO Weigh-In**

2024 Year End Total Weight Lost: TBA lbs

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for today (4/10)
    1) No peanut butter today🌹
    2) Harvest Snappeas ok, 1 serving🌹
    3) Cheese ok, up to 2 oz🌹
    4) No Beets🌹
    5) No desserts today unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added🌹
    6) No bakers chocolate🌹
    7) No chicken vienna sausages🌹

Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until tomorrow.

JFT for tomorrow (4/11)
    1) Peanut butter today
    2) No Harvest Snappeas
    3) No Cheese
    4) Beets ok
    6) Bakers chocolate ok
  • littleblackskirt
    Options
    JFT Wednesday 10th

Only one snack ✅
    Eat what's in the fridge! ✅
    PF exercises ✅

Did much better with food yesterday. Unfortunately the snack was crisps in the evening, not good.

JFT Thursday 11th

THINK before I eat
    Only one snack
    PF exercises

Keeping it short today as I'm going to a funeral at lunchtime.

5lb challenge

SW 19/3 182
    CW 2/4 181
    CW 9/4 181

• more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for today (4/11)
    1) Peanut butter ok today
    2) No Harvest Snappeas
    3) No Cheese
    4) Beets ok
    6) Bakers chocolate ok
    8) Can eat lunch early due to meeting
    9) No more than 1 ice drink today

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won’t eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.