Mommy Challenge Part 3: Hot Mummies for Halloween!!!

Options

Replies

• madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    i have been eating a different breakfast and i have been feeling fuller longer:) i make two egg whites and fold them over to sondwich size, put it on a toasted bagel thin or whole wheat english muffin half of a piece of cheese and then a piece of fruit! calories are low can even be under 300 cals depending on the fruit and if i dont add the cheese. this has been my saving grace for the day since i srtarted working out in the mornings. i have been starving all day long and now i am not!! yay :) hope you all have a great day!!!!

I do something similar, 100 cal whole grain high fiber english muffin, 1 light swiss laughing cow wedge & 2 or 3 egg whites. Under 200 cals and super good!!!

I hear so much about that laughin cow cheese I am gonna have to try it!! I hate to buy new things that i have not tried. i am too cheap to spend money on things i dont know if i will like.....i will trust your judgement tho................................so they better be good!! haha :laugh: :happy: :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • KristynStephens15
    KristynStephens15 Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    HHAHAHA They are great! I have tried the light original, light garlic & herb, and the light i think its chipotle, or maybe queso something? Love them all! Great spead on crackers too for a snack. And they are around $3 and you get i think 10 wedges in a pack so its a good deal =] better then a slice of cheese on a sandwich or bagel too :wink:
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I love laughing cow! Your breakfast ideas sound great. I eat the same thing EVERYDAY just because it's easy and I eat at work :( My oatmeal and banana are not going to taste as good tomorrow when I am thinking about an egg sandwich! Oh and now my stomach is growling. Off to do the shred!
  • Becreed
    Becreed Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Okay, question ... I just looked at my reports and noticed I have not been able to get under 153.2, I am still breastfeeding but only once a day, could that be enough that my body is holding on to some of the weight? Thoughts?
    becca
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    149.6! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY DANCE!:laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:
  • shanlynt
    shanlynt Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm starting to lose focus. I've been at this for four months at the end of this month. I've lost 20 lbs but am up 2 this week due to some bad eating Saturday and on Tuesday. I need a kick in the *kitten* from someone.
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    I feel like I'm starting to lose focus. I've been at this for four months at the end of this month. I've lost 20 lbs but am up 2 this week due to some bad eating Saturday and on Tuesday. I need a kick in the *kitten* from someone.

kick!!! i feel u:explode: :explode: do something different to restart...u got this!
  • mrswilson0511
    mrswilson0511 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Congrats Latoya!!!!!!

Do we have a chart coming for this weeks weigh ins? I cant beleive mondays weigh in will be the half way mark!!!!! lets finish strong ladies!!!! we got this!!!
  • shanlynt
    Options
    Thanks toya :)
  • shanlynt
    Options
    Oh and we can do this lol :)
  • miami_mimi
    miami_mimi Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    We can n will do this ladies!!!! It's a lifestyle change n it took us a long time to gain the weigh n eat sooo poorly, so it will take us time to be consistent at making healthy choices :) Halloween still 32 days away, ample time to make changes n feel good about ourselves... Let's get it done :D
  • heatherjames84
    heatherjames84 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Needs some motivation....getting in a rutt...
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    LATOYAS IN THE 140S! LATOYAS IN THE 140S! LATOYAS IN THE 140S!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

All that was said in my very best elementary school voice!! :wink:

Great job ladies! Today is thursday that means everyone needs to push extra hard and DO NOT lose focus over the weekend because we all need good numbers on Mondays HALF WAY point weigh in! Lets do this Mummies!!!!

As for me, today was my half way thru level 3 weigh in of the shred..........143.6!!!! Im thrilled, and Im almost done with my 3rd round of the shred so Im double thrilled to take some time off! LOL
  • madyncaden
    Options

KICK!!! just do it girlie!!! ...................NOW:explode:
  • madyncaden
    Options
    Needs some motivation....getting in a rutt...

it gets tough sometimes but you can do this!! it is easy to get in a rutt and hard to get out but you are worth it!!! drink some water, eat something new and try a new excercise.................NOW WOMAN :wink:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    149.6! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY HAPPY DANCE!:laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :laugh: :happy: :drinker: :drinker:

Oh yeah! Oh yeah!! :drinker: :drinker: **doing the happy dance with you**

So happy for you Toya!!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Congrats Latoya!!!!!!

Do we have a chart coming for this weeks weigh ins? I cant beleive mondays weigh in will be the half way mark!!!!! lets finish strong ladies!!!! we got this!!!

yes, a chart this monday...will try to chart every 2 weigh ins.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Yay!!!!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: I knew you would do it!!
  • dietfree2012
    Options
    Mommies!!!! Its the end of a month!! How did u do? Are you halfway there? Me, well i only lost a pound, but its such a meaniful pound! I broke the 150's and will not turn back! No matter your loss, remember it is that, a LOSS!! We are doing so well! We are 4 weeks in and have 4 more to go until Halloween!!!! This is where we slack some, mid challenge...motivation gets weary and we get bored with this journey. Well, pep up Mummies!!! LETS DO THIS!! Tommorow is a new month and we have 8 pounds to lose and 4 more weeks to go! Lets make our 1st October weigh in a great one!
  • KristynStephens15
    Options
    Well we started on the 5th and since then I am 5.5lbs down! Mostly thanks to my Shred! Im over half way there and only 1.3lbs from my prepreg weight. Could not be happier! Cant wait till out halloween weigh in! Keep pushing ladies, no slacking now!!! So many of us left our 150s in the last challenge!!! Lets keep it that way!