What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That you can block or ignore someone on MFP and they can still see what you post 🙃
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    No sleep again for moi! 🥴
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,595 Member
    Options
    That you can block or ignore someone on MFP and they can still see what you post 🙃

I don't get this. When I block someone, it's because I don't want to see what they're saying. Who cares if they see what I'm saying?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,781 Member
    Options
    Back to back out of town with no breaks in between. I only have myself to blame
  • Leo_King84
    Leo_King84 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    British weather. It started off miserable looking, then rained,slight touch of hail, then it got really sunny and warmso I opened the back door for it nearly to be taken off the hinges by the wind. It's now cold and miserable again.
  • Hangrycatapilar
    Hangrycatapilar Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 15
    Options
    Leo_King84 wrote: »
    British weather. It started off miserable looking, then rained,slight touch of hail, then it got really sunny and warmso I opened the back door for it nearly to be taken off the hinges by the wind. It's now cold and miserable again.

Tell me about it… sun at the min but I bet if I step outside I’ll get soaked 😂
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    Leo_King84 wrote: »

Tell me about it… sun at the min but I bet if I step outside I’ll get soaked 😂

I just had to go pick up all me neighbours recycling off my door step where the wind blew it over... she really loves her wine 👹👹👹
  • kaye60cc
    kaye60cc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My phone got an automatic update and now it won't work right
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    kaye60cc wrote: »
    My phone got an automatic update and now it won't work right

That's so annoying. I've had numerous updates that then put a content lock on my phone so I can't access anything 18+ rated. You can't even turn it off via Google or your network provider. Only way around it is to switch to WiFi and wait until it sorts itself out.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Tax Day today
  • This__far
    This__far Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Kidney stones :/
  • Yourmomsproblem
    Yourmomsproblem Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    That I have to be an adult today.
  • itchmyTwitch
    itchmyTwitch Posts: 3,809 Member
    Options
  • Leo_King84
    Options
    I'm feeling a bit rough so just grumpy but the loud mouth guy at the gym who always ends up on his phone somehow so he can tell whoever he's talking to "I'm at the gym"

Or the 2 women that did butt exercises, butt exercises then more butt exercises followed by a set of butt posing in the mirror and taking photos.
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    My lunchtime walking route keeps intersecting with the cop who walks the campus and I end up having to nod to him three or four times in an hour
  • itchmyTwitch
    Options
    When I'm not doing anything particularly dangerous and someone tells me to be careful. Believe me, my problems are not from lack of care. I am usually far too cautious. And now it's in my head & I'm *kitten* for tonight.
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,204 Member
    Options
    People who push it bringing a herd of guests to skating and then when they constantly get in my way.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,781 Member
    Options
    For some reason my teeth ache today. It's very annoying
  • itchmyTwitch
    edited April 25
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

When that happens to me it's either a sinus thing or I've been chewing ice
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,544 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Maybe you were clenching your teeth in your sleep.
    That’s actually happened to me.