Welcome New Members!

Replies

• caylapal888
    caylapal888 Posts: 50 Member
    Hii everyone! I am a woman in my late 20s looking to meet new people who are trying to lose weight and live a healthy lifestyle. I am hoping we can motivate each other and share our progress and struggles. Feel free to add me and message me.
  • erincrowell2564
    erincrowell2564 Posts: 2 Member
    Just started to day and am excited to lose the 100 pounds I have put on since 2020. I will be 46 this year and with menopause getting closer, I need to get myself into shape. Feel free to send a friend request! Would love to share the journey with others
  • kcfabs8984
    kcfabs8984 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, new here,
    Trying to put on a bit of weight and build a little muscle,
    If anyone has any advice on what i can eat or any exercises that may help me they would be appreciated 🙂
    Thank you
  • RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 840 Member
    Not new, just returning after a multiple year hiatus. Hoping to get back into the groove of things and get off my lazy butt.
  • DVDBEASTMODE
    DVDBEASTMODE Posts: 149 Member
    Hi everyone if you would like some friends some motivation a place to chat you can add me and join our group of nearly 150 members.
    Check us out https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/146531-no-more-newsfeed-group
  • ismartkancharla
    ismartkancharla Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 7
    Hi people! I started using the app 3 days ago. Started eating fewer calories than before and noticed a hike in my energy levels and optimism. Lost 2cm in my waist. I think that is water weight. I want to know if, eating 500 calories less than normal enough or should I do workouts too? I am a 17 year old female. I have time to do 30 min workouts. Seeing this community discussions, I somehow felt safe to share all this here.
  • katinaostrand4
    katinaostrand4 Posts: 3 Member
    Hello everyone nice to meet you.
  • BronzeScorpio1111
    BronzeScorpio1111 Posts: 132 Member
    Hello everyone 👋🏼 I am not new to MFP but would love to have some new active friends to help keep each other motivated. Feel free to add me if you like. 🙂
  • spider_mark51959
    spider_mark51959 Posts: 2,866 Member
    All new members, join Lose it
  • roxcorff
    roxcorff Posts: 4 Member
    Greetings, Fitness Stars! I am really keen on Nutritional logging to see what it does for me- and this app really helps! Glad to be learning so much.
  • yuvaui
    yuvaui Posts: 2 Member
    Hello everyone!
    Just started today. Have no idea of the consistency though...
  • rpendarvis849
    rpendarvis849 Posts: 1 Member
    I started around the 11th of June this year, got a free premium three month trial through my credit card. Me and the wife been going at it lately with the dieting, and so far we’ve both lost around 3-4 pounds! It’s hard making this into a habit, it was even harder cleaning out my fridge 😅 but I’m very confident! So hello everyone!
  • jenn688
    jenn688 Posts: 21 Member
    Good morning! 43 yo mama looking to lose 100lbs, lower triglycerides and BP. I'm greatly predisposed to cardiovascular illnesses, and finally seeing a cardiologist. I want to break the generational curse of heart disease/diabetes by improving my metabolic health and getting into good shape.
  • arlene531
    arlene531 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi everyone I had joined years ago lost 20 pounds back at it again just started again yesterday wish me luck.
  • AndreaA7888
    AndreaA7888 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi, new to MFP, advised to join by a doctor. Let’s see how this goes!
  • abhishekjohnmasih
    abhishekjohnmasih Posts: 1 Member
    Getting serious about logging and tracking my calorie in and out while trying to reduce some pounds. Excited to meet others who are in similar journey. Stay Healthy.
  • aneenja
    aneenja Posts: 1 Member
    Hola everyone, just starting out , looking forward to learning and following people’s progress, which will no doubt inspire and motivate me. Have a terrific day 👏🏼💪
  • sstaedel97
    sstaedel97 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone! I'm not exactly new but returning again; lost 20kg in 2019 (from 97kg to 77), gained 7 back during quarantine (up to 85kg again), lost 24kg more until 64kg. Recently regained 10kg due to working from home, and now I'm hoping to lose them again until the end of the year 😊 looked here to search for community and support; already gathered that losing weight goes easier when you got support from other people 🥰
  • utz2119
    utz2119 Posts: 38 Member
    Hey. Feel free to add me 😀
  • quinn95746
    quinn95746 Posts: 1 Member
    Hi all I am new as well. Trying to figure out how to use this tool. I am pretty committed to fitness and love to encourage others.