30 Day Shred for October

Options

Replies

• kjenelle
    kjenelle Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What is the 30 day shred? And what are the rules? I am in.
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I keep stopping and starting. October is IT! =)
  • Chelsea_Marinos
    Chelsea_Marinos Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Its a work out video with Jillian Michaels its supposed to be pretty intense and I have seen some pretty good results online I believe its a 25 minute work out each day and *I think* 3 different levels (Just bought the video and am starting with this group on saturday)
  • hcc21
    Options
    I'm in, also. I have 70 lbs. to trim. I'm at 255, and I want to get down to my weight in college (before I had children).
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get in on this too :) I might be a bit late to start since I don't have money to buy the dvd and may not have money until sometime next week, but it would be a great boost to my beginning weight loss!
  • Makay1
    Makay1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So glad I found this challenge!! I needed this, I started the 30 ds in July but stopped when I went on vacation and never started again. Please count me in!! Feel free to add me as a friend. Support and inspiration are so important on this journey!!
  • teenytinybikini
    teenytinybikini Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD yesterday from Amazon on free delivery so it won't come in time for 1st October, but I'll start as soon as I receive it.

I came on here looking for reviews on it to see if it had worked for anyone?? Has it?? Anyone??

I guess I'll see by the end of October.
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I bought the DVD yesterday from Amazon on free delivery so it won't come in time for 1st October, but I'll start as soon as I receive it.

I came on here looking for reviews on it to see if it had worked for anyone?? Has it?? Anyone??

I guess I'll see by the end of October.

This will be my second time through on the shred. First time through I lost about 10 pounds, but didn't do measurements. The pics I took show a nice difference, though. This time I'm going to do measurements too, just to see. :)
  • darlajean2382
    darlajean2382 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need some motivation- I'm in!
  • Charbaby48
    Options
    I'm in. I bought the dvd about 3 weeks ago and need the motivation to get started.
  • linnea213
    linnea213 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I did half in July but vacation put a halt on that round! Good goal to drop some inches/lbs for Halloween! :)
  • loki212
    Options
    New to all of this. What is the specific DVD?
  • curlysue87
    Options
    I'm in, I just bought the DVD!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
  • ycc1964
    ycc1964 Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    I'm in if the challenge is not closed.
  • crazytxmom
    crazytxmom Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    OK - I'll jump in! I too have started several times. I have to work out in the morning before everyone else wakes up if I'm to be guaranteed time to get in a work out. I have been hitting the snooze rather consistently lately though. Having someone to check in with will motivate me to get up instead of rolling over. Let's get moving!!
  • courtclerkkris
    courtclerkkris Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I just borrowed this DVD from a friend of mine. Heard so many things about it on MFP I just had to try it. Haven't tried it yet. This will be a great motivator to take it out of the casing. Not sure how the DVD works? Are there different days/levels/intencities??? Will we all start at the same point? Such as day 1?? Any suggestions would be great.
  • andrialindsay
    Options
    I'm in too. Just purchased this today. I might be leaving for vacation towards the end of October, but I'm still in!
  • fakeplastictree
    fakeplastictree Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Welcome! all you newcomers. Just to keep you updated, we will be starting on Saturday, some people have asked how we will do this, If you are up to it, do 10 days of each level. If you can't quite step up to the next level yet, thats perfectly ok, just do 30 days of the shred and do try to push yourself to get to level 2 during that time. But no worries if you do. We are all here to keep moving and feel good. Feel free to post your starting weight (I will be) and measurements. Take pics too to post at the end of the 30 Days. Don't feel discouraged if you can't do all 30 days in a row, life does happen and i'm sure we will all have a day here and there where we are unable to do it. See ya then!
  • librarynerd81
    librarynerd81 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Ok. I'm in. I've had the DVD for a long time. I started it and did pretty good for a while. Then I had to travel for job interviews and moving 8 hours away kind of put a wrench in the plans. I'm excited to have someone to keep me on track though. If I was doing it by myself I would probably give up a couple days in. lol. Fell free to friend me and we can keep each other going.

BTW- no one answered how we track this in our exercise log. Any ideas?