WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JULY 2024

Replies

• okiewoman510
    okiewoman510 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Diabetes prevention class this afternoon. Not sure if I should wash my hair to get the frizz tamed beforehand or just celebrate the frizz and let it go, lol.

Make it a fabulous week!

Lanette B)
    SW WA State

From another curly girl - why fight it? Go with the frizz 😉

Okie in the TX Hill Country
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,740 Member
    :)
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,978 Member
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,693 Member

Rebecca: What fun you will have on your travels.

Heather: I am beyond impressed by the progress you have made. It must be so good to have your independence back.

🤗🤗🤗 and 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 for those who need them.

🙋‍♀️ Miele failte to the newbies.

☘️ Terri
  • LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,740 Member
    <3
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,691 Member
    Happy July!
    I played, napped, and played some more this weekend. CPAP going well. It is cellular bases resmed. The cushion they gave me has little nose things that irritated my nose so bad! I used on of my DH'S nose pieces last night. More episodes, but his is a medium. Calling today after bloodwork.

Welcome to the new ladies! I find this group brings me inspiration, support, ideas, happiness, and peace. I will admit that sometimes I feel lazy, but also know that I need that rest sometimes.

I am 61 y/o married for second time going on 15yrs. Been with him for 30 yrs. He has been legally blind for 29 yrs. I have two married daughters, one adult granddaughter, and 3 teenage grandchildren. Oh and two new kittens! I am in an okay weight range, though really would like to lower about 10 lbs. It just isn't my top priority these days. I do work in the family business 6 days a week for the past 26 years.

Took 3 jabs to get two vials of blood this morning! Ouch! Did get cpap supplies straightened out. Worked. While DH was getting massage after work, I ran errands. Picked up kitty litter and batteries. Then went to Sephora. I haven't worn makeup but once in past 5-6 years. I just didn't like anything I had. I also think that it is a sign of better mental health that I even wanted to look. The lady that helped me was great. I basically got a tinted moisturizer, liquid blush, cream eye shadow, and a pencil lip color. Just enough to look finished, but not "made up". I am excited to use tomorrow.

For those dealing with dementia....each situation is so different. You are doing great!

Heather- it is so good to hear your happiness again!

I know there was more, but have been writing this all day.

Healing thoughts!
    Welcomes!
    Congratulations!
    Thankful to Barbie for a fresh start!

Love to all,
    Kylia sleepy in Ohio