Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 268

Replies

• Chapter_3
    Chapter_3 Posts: 797 Member
    edited August 8
    R268 JGMTD#38
    #HSF 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣

Mission: Continuously improve daily habits that strengthen a “Healthy, Strong & Fit” identity.
    #HSF 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣
    #helpfulhabits R268 Let’s Go! 💪🏻🙌🏻⚡️

About Me & Goals
    About Me:
    F65, 5’6” married, MawMaw Proud. Clean P:E (Proteing> (Cg+Fg) Greater than 1:1 ratio. A clean/whole food WOE. Track macros, all fitness and NSVs. I’ve had an unhealthy relationship with food my entire life.

HW 172lbs in 2010. Lost 30lbs in 2014 to 130. Crazy🎢 for 10yr. Joined JGMTD R231 7/31/23. Lost 15lbs 8/1 -11/23. Said goodbye FOREVER to the 🎢! I’ve named my journey #HSF & On my way to 📣#bestshapeofmylife📣
    In order to stay within my health goals, I must continue to track all measures. No letting up.

#HSF July Level Up
    Daily Nutrition:
    #HSF Kcals = 1350 avg.
    Whole Food
    P:E P>E (C+F)
    💦80 oz

Body (weekly)
    🏋️‍♀️90 min/week
    🚶‍♀️10k - 5x week in Z2💗
    (Includes sprint & plyo)
    🙆‍♀️ everyday
    🎾 minimum 4x/wk
    ✅💤🛏️ 7-8 hrs/night
    ⚖️ no less than 4x /wk

Mind & Soul (Daily)
    Mindfulness
    Gratitude
    📚(🙏📝🧐) pray, read, research
    ✅Proactive Habit Formation
    ✅Recognize NSVs

R268 #368 SW 131.0
    Previous

8/4 ⚖️EW267 131.0
    8/4 DNW (using 131.0 as start)
    8/5 135.0
    ✅Level Up! 🚫 no logging or 📝 since Friday 8/2 - I weighed 131.0. Yesterday:🚶‍♀️8k 💤6hrs

I went off “plan” this past weekend, but did NOT go “off the rails”. When I stepped on the scale I thought, I’m gonna weigh 135 and sure enough I was 100% accurate! I feel like a BLOB.

When I was out with the girls Sat, I was “good” but I drank 2 mezcals w/fresh lime… one piece of Keylime pie. Lots of mineral water… Yesterday we went to lunch with friends - had an “organic” Wagu pita sandwich and an ice cream cone last night. Still, plenty water. Saturday - 🚶‍♀️10k, 🏋️‍♀️ And I played three hours of tennis yesterday morn before lunch…. My body simply amazes me. Craves routine, then short-circuits when I choose to take a detour. REVOLUTION! It really is a total system and mine needs routine. I’m guessing it’ll take me three days off 💦💦💦and ROUTINE to remove the bloat. What a way to start a round!!
    Will analyze “me” today, track and reset! Just give me EIGHT DAYS!
    Let’s go!

8/6 ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️12k 💤8hrs, 🏋️‍♀️20 min
    P:E = 2:1, P= 124g

⚖️ I do expect ⚖️to drop more today/tomorrow… I literally saw puffs/pockets of fluid all over my body yesterday. What a trip! I don’t know what I ate that sent me into this zone … Maybe restaurant food, hidden seed-oils, crab boil, inducing wacko- bio-rhythms / “system-failure”. My body is probably saying “what the heck did you do to me?!!!!” To gain 4lbs and lose 2 practically overnight is NOT healthy. And, it didn’t feel good. I felt terrible - not psychologically for “going off plan/routine” but physically. Still coming out of the fog.

Yesterday was a good day re-entering normalcy. Continue to reset today.

NSV: Lesson learned: stick to what works to keep steady/even routine. I also learned that if something is too difficult to track – don’t eat it.

8/7 131.2
    ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️13k 💤7hrs, 🏋️‍♀️20min 🎾
    P:E = 2:1, P= 99g 💦💦💦

I pre-logged nutrition yesterday — then forgot to drink my protein shake… so protein under but ratio good. 💦💦💦 is key.

I’m still in amazement of how I spiked 4lbs and then ⬇️. I am grateful that I understand it was a “systems/routine” conundrum and not what I put in my mouth - only when. 🏋️‍♀️ heavy yesterday- progressing. Today will be another day getting back in routine. Meeting a dear friend for coffee this morning - visiting with her will be a real treat.
    🚶‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🎾📝 💦.

8/4 DNW (using 131.0 as start)
    8/5 135.0
    8/6 132.0
    8/7 131.2
    8/8 131.2
    8/9
    8/10
    8/11
    8/12
    8/13

8/8 131.2
    ✅Level Up! 💯 Yesterday:🚶‍♀️15k 💤8hrs, 🏋️‍♀️15 min 🎾
    P:E = 1.36:1, P= 109g 💦💦💦

Woke up with a slightly bruised shoulder from the fall … annoying. Cant keep me down.

Did not eat enough yesterday. Needed to eat some protein after tennis but just too tired so I showered and went to bed. Under eating days like yesterday never show up on the scale. 😃😎. Definitely back on routine today.

Night tennis impacts my systems negatively…. But gosh I love it! (Rough sleep & dehydration).

Will have a good day today once I wake up! And ☕️…

PS: 16 years ago today 08/08/08 my DH popped the question…. We are celebrating over coffee this morn and steak 🥩 tonight….
    Ahhhhhh the simple life. I’m blessed!
  • judefit1
    judefit1 Posts: 955 Member
    @fmfdfa2020: Oh my goodness, just saw your post- I'm so sorry for what you're going through, I've heard that kidney stones are incredibly painful. Take care and hope that your surgery goes smoothly!