I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• Tracey_Tee
    Tracey_Tee Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • rockstarginaa
    rockstarginaa Posts: 1,529 Member
    Options
    I started Level 2 yesterday ... I am not a fan. My arms are like jello doing the plank moves.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I love reading these posts! I am on day 8, and have just gotten down to my day 1 weight, after gaining abut 4 pounds on day 2. I know it will be worth it if I stick it out, but it's nice to see other people have the same experience.
  • brph26
    brph26 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I actually enjoyed Level 3 more then Level 2. Hated Level 2. Push through it though. The results will be well worth it!!
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I am on day 15 of the shred...and I am loving it. I actually did level 1 until today when I started level 2. I love level 2!!! Sweat was pouring down my face after circuit 2. I am looking for anyone who would like to support one another....send me a friend request if you are interested!

Diana
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have barely lost any weight either on this workout! I am on day 2 of workout 2 also... Hopefully results will come soon! I have seen some, but would like lots more!! Stay motivated!! :)
  • Taintedkitten
    Options
    I'm on day six of level one so not that far. Day two and three killed me! I've taken before pics and measurements and going to be measuring at the end of each level.
  • kgordon7
    kgordon7 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did day 2 on level two today and I wanted to cry :cry: . After I finished that, I did turbo jam...SORENESS in the morning. Heck, I'm already sore.

5955717.png
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump
  • stardust72
    Options
    My husband took my measurements on August 1 and again on Sept. 1. I was doing 30 day shred levels 1 and 2. I just started level 3 this week, so I hope to see some more results on Oct. 1

Aug/Sept
    Neck -13/13
    Bicep - 12/11.25
    Bust - 36.75/36.75
    Waist - 28.75/27.25
    Hips - 36.5/35
    Thigh - 22.25/21
    Total loss - 5 inches

I went from from 138.4-133.8lbs

I also ran on a treadmill maybe 1-3 times a week, but I did 30 day shred every day. I can see the biggest difference in my arms. I have always had flabby arms, but now I actually see some muscle!

I have just done day 7 of level 3 and so far have lost about 5 inches all over too,like you,i notice the biggest difference in my arms.When i've done the 30 days im planning to start again but vary the levels each day.
  • maura5880
    maura5880 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Just started today, so I'll post b/a pics after I'm done :)
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Today is Day 5 of Level 2! I am officially half way to the end!! I am still up about 1 pound since starting but I am going to just keep pushing! I have had sooooooo many people tell me that they have gained and then in the last 2 weeks the weight just starts falling off so I hope they are right cause my two weeks are about there!! Level 2 is getting easier but I am still so sore everyday! I push through it though and so can all of you!!! I haven't taken my measurements again since I started or pictures since my first day so I am super excited to take those! I will keep everyone posted :) Good luck to you all!!
  • pavang82
    pavang82 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..
    U look great amazing results.
  • Kotasmommy
    Kotasmommy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bump:happy:
  • romade188
    romade188 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here are my results. I lost 8.7lbs and 11 inches overall..
    IMAG0301-1.jpgIMAG0402-1.jpg
  • missjessica83
    Options
    bump
  • LeslieMartina
    LeslieMartina Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    beforestarting30dayshred-1.jpg

donewithlevel1movingontolevel2-2.jpg

donewithlevel2movinontolevel3-1.jpg

lastdayof30DS.jpg

Just finished 30ds last week and heres my results! 1st pic is taken at beg of each level and last pic was taken last week after my last workout! Lost 6lbs total but i didnt take measurements..

Woman, you just gave me all the motivation I need to keep doing this. Your results are amazing!!!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • nirvana1
    Options
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=267050076663214&set=pu.259709050730650&type=1&theater

Hi guys, I'm on day 17. I've lost no weight. I didn't take measurements but I think I have lost inches. Don't know if I'm adding a pic right, but you should be able to click on my facebook shred page :-/
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Can I just ask a quick question about the 30ds. I completely level 1 & 2 without a break about 8 days ago. Due to other commitments I wasnt able to start level 3 as soon as i finshed level 3 and now am finding it hard to ger motivated. Anyway I am def gonna start again but should I go back to level 1 again or just continue from were I left off. If I continue will I still get good results.

In my experience, it would be better to start fresh from the beginning since you had such a break. That is how I took care of unmotivation in the past, and you will get correct results.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!