Options

Replies

• Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hefinator
    Options
    i made this for dinner last night, and oh my it was delicious!! and so much left over!!! I bagged it all up individually and put it in the freezer for later this week! i couldn't eat 3 cups in 1 serving though. i got through about 1 cup! but had a piece of bread with it too!
  • brockman8742
    Options
    I read the article too and it made some good points, like after about a week start incorporating lean meats and veggies with fruit too. I made the soup with ground turkey and it was delish, but I did notice it was more calories. Im going to make it with chicken instead. It is very good and filling. Saturday will be day 4 so i'll let you all know how it goes
  • Glam0809
    Options
    Bump
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    bump
  • fitanne42
    Options
    bump
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    hmm...sounds good! Going to make some this weekend! Thanks for sharing
  • lormsbee
    Options
    sounds really good! WIll have to try
  • Mandakat17
    Options
    bump
  • emilysavage123
    Options
    I was hoping you could clarify something for me!
    I am also trying out the soup flush, I saw it in women's world the other day.
    I made the soup last night and had my first helping for lunch today.

Is the nutritional information you posted based on ONE serving of THREE CUPS?
    Because the article makes it rather confusing.

Thanks, and good luck!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I was hoping you could clarify something for me!
    I am also trying out the soup flush, I saw it in women's world the other day.
    I made the soup last night and had my first helping for lunch today.

Is the nutritional information you posted based on ONE serving of THREE CUPS?
    Because the article makes it rather confusing.

Thanks, and good luck!
    I serving of 3 cups, yes. Add your own ingredients in to your food log as you add them. I went in to food and then recipes. I added all ingredients for 5 servings and it broke it all down for me.
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting Jennifer! I am excited and hopeful about this as well,(That's my problem is my fat count on here)
  • tomasart
    tomasart Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    BURP...No- I mean BUMP :laugh:
  • 1a1a
    1a1a Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting!
  • Jennifernellwebb
    Jennifernellwebb Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting Jennifer! I am excited and hopeful about this as well,(That's my problem is my fat count on here)
    This soup is really low in fat count. The olive oil has fat, but it is a key ingredient in this soup. The chicken has fat, as well but I used chicken breasts so I am not sure how to cut any fat out without taking out key ingredients. Good luck to you.
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Definately going to give this a try, thank you for sharing Jennifer :flowerforyou:
  • dragondreamer
    Options
    I'm going to try this this weekend BEANLESS as I can't have them at the stage of Atkins I am on and with my homemade 0 carb veggie broth and some double concentrate tomato paste instead of the V-8 I'll keep you posted!

It sounds WONDERFUL and I need some new flavors. Chili is one of my FAVORITE things!
  • Guerita83
    Options
    I noticed on a site they provide information on the Fat Flush Soup...its a 3 phase deal. Do you think that if I start the phases but dont finish up to phase 3, I might regain all lost since I would start back on foods more quickly that are not allowed?? :ohwell: Just wondering what others thought or know of that....Thanks in advance!! :smile:
  • Maryee71
    Maryee71 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It is a fat flush recipe that I found. I plan to eat it often after a 7 to 10 day run. I am sure that I will be pretty burned out on it by then. But I do plan to add it to my weekly meals! It is really good!

I just saw this in the Womans World also and was thinking about making it. You've convinced me. Thanks:drinker: