Additional goals-

Push-ups 35/100
    Situps or Crunches 35/100
    Run 10 miles this week- 3/10
    Do JM's RI30-1/4
  • korygilliam
    korygilliam Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    **************************************************************************************************************
    Goal
    Progress
    T----/----F----/----S----/----S----/----M----/----T----/----W----
    # of Cups of Water:
    13/60
    6----/----7----/----
    # of Calories burned:----1986/3500
    946---/-1040--/--
    # of days under calories:---2/7--(net)--(.-571.)/(.-324.)/(.
    **************************************************************************************************************

Yay, the donuts didn't throw me over! woot!

Good job to all of you that are sticking with it! Don't get discouraged w/ scale numbers...if you haven't started taking measurements, I highly recommend it. If I hadn't, I would've given up a while back due to a 6-8 week long plateau and weight gain.
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

Under Calories: 1/7
    Water: 14/60
    Calories Burned: 60/3500

Today was not a good day...Buuuut I can say that I was entirely honest with myself.
  • annie_p
    Options

Team Pink: Check on Shelley (Aquasw16)

She was busy packing/moving I believe. I will let her know we're all looking for her!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Umm... Yeah... Today did not go well in the food department... gRRRR.. Tomorrow is planned already... so back on track!

Under calorie days: 1/7
    Cups of Water: 14/60
    Calories Burnt: 315/3500

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!
  • annie_p
    Options
    Umm... Yeah... Today did not go well in the food department... gRRRR.. Tomorrow is planned already... so back on track!

Calories Burnt: 315/3500

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Me too dear...me too.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/28- 6 cups water, no burn, under calories
    9/29- 4 cups water, no burn, under calories
    9/30- 8 cups water, 510 calories burned, under calories
    10/1-
    10/2-
    10/3-
    10/4-
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Calories Burnt: 108/3500

I better take it up a notch or I will never hit these goals!

D
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    9/29--18 cups H2O, 603 calories burned, under intake calories
    9/30--17 cups H2O, 510 calories burned, under intake calories
    10/1--
    10/2--
    10/3--
    10/4--
    10/5--
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Laura-Thanks! I know we'll kick butt this week :wink:

Today was my rest day so no calories burned for me and I was over cals. No worries, I'll get a good burn in Sat & Sun. Oh yeah, I had 14 cups of H20 today :drinker:

Challenge Update:

Calories Burned: 581/3500
    Cups of Water: 26/60
    Days Under Cal: 1/5
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 26/60
    # of Days UC: 1/5
    # of calories burned: 650/3500
    WEEKLY WI: TBA on Oct 6th
    crap ton of H20 for me today...which is good with the amount of sodium I had yesterday!! :noway:

Laura-I'm glad to see that you weren't too disappointed in your WI results...you are doing awesome and the scale will agree soon! don't forget water retention is always a possibility with the amount of exercise that you are getting!! keep your head up and be proud of what you are doing!:flowerforyou:

Miriam-CONGRATS on your NSV...you def work hard for each one that you get!:drinker:

Tausha-I have been pretty consistent in sending all of the yellow team PMs and posting on their profiles...I think that Chandra is still in this, but I haven't heard from Kate in quite some time??? and no worries about 1 "bad" day...we all live and we learn...just keep trekin forward!:smile:

Renee-you know that you will kill it this week...and you also know that the scale will show off your hard work!! keep it up girl!:bigsmile:

Suzanne-awesome job on your cals burned goal again!! you always pull out some great burns!:glasses:

OTHERWISE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES!! LET'S SEE IF WE CAN ALL HIT THESE GOALS THIS WEEK!!!!:heart:
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Cal intake & water are as of yesterday. Hopefully I can update those later as I know i'll be drinking more water today. And hopefully be under in cals again today. Cal burn & running are current. Did 3 miles this morning. I need to get back to running regularly. I can tell it's been a while since I've run...felt a little tired towards the end but pushed through and made the full 3 miles. I was hoping to do more, but didn't have it in me. :ohwell:

Cups of Water: 28/60
    Calories Burnt: 1575/3500
    Running Mileage: 3/12
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Cal intake & water are as of yesterday. Hopefully I can update those later as I know i'll be drinking more water today. And hopefully be under in cals again today. Cal burn & running are current. Did 3 miles this morning. I need to get back to running regularly. I can tell it's been a while since I've run...felt a little tired towards the end but pushed through and made the full 3 miles. I was hoping to do more, but didn't have it in me. :ohwell:

Cups of Water: 28/60
    Calories Burnt: 1575/3500
    Running Mileage: 3/12

Way to go Anita! Sounds like you are doing great even though you had a little time off from running! I will someday be able to do 3 miles! I want to do a 5K so badly! I'm just a chicken and comment phobic! haha... afraid of failure and all...

You are rocking the calories burnt! GO GIRL!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    This is through Friday

Calories Burned: 1403/3500
    Cups of Water: 26/60
    Days Under Cal: 2/7 over on sodium though both days

Well the concession stand was hard work and I was not successful in avoiding some of the yummy's. Hubby showed up with an order of fries (dang, they were GOOD!) then a slice of pizza. I don't even really like pizza but I was so hungry and tired (especially tired of fighting the siren call of the candy!) that I went for one bite and before you know it I was nibbling the crust! I was under calories (and actually by quite a lot because I didn't even log the 3 1/2 hours of working the stand and it WAS work!) so I'm pretty hungry today. I got a little workout in but I'm going to eat when I'm hungry today and not stress about it too much. We're actually not going anywhere today so it will be all homemade foods so much healthier.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    # of Cups of Water: 26/60
    # of Days UC: 1/5
    # of calories burned: 650/3500
    WEEKLY WI: TBA on Oct 6th
    crap ton of H20 for me today...which is good with the amount of sodium I had yesterday!! :noway:

Laura-I'm glad to see that you weren't too disappointed in your WI results...you are doing awesome and the scale will agree soon! don't forget water retention is always a possibility with the amount of exercise that you are getting!! keep your head up and be proud of what you are doing!:flowerforyou:

Miriam-CONGRATS on your NSV...you def work hard for each one that you get!:drinker:

Tausha-I have been pretty consistent in sending all of the yellow team PMs and posting on their profiles...I think that Chandra is still in this, but I haven't heard from Kate in quite some time??? and no worries about 1 "bad" day...we all live and we learn...just keep trekin forward!:smile:

Renee-you know that you will kill it this week...and you also know that the scale will show off your hard work!! keep it up girl!:bigsmile:

Suzanne-awesome job on your cals burned goal again!! you always pull out some great burns!:glasses:

OTHERWISE....KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK LADIES!! LET'S SEE IF WE CAN ALL HIT THESE GOALS THIS WEEK!!!!:heart:

Thanks for checking on them Tara! I'm going to be deleting some more people I guess... Unfortunately ..

I understand though..sometimes life sidetracks us!

AWESOME JOB ON WATER GIRLIE!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Hey Tausha, I did send Hannahtie a message. She's lightly active on my news feed so don't know what's up with the challenge.
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Ok Thanks Angie... I haven't heard from her either, so I will add her back if she returns. She may be doing her own thing right now! :0)
  • PoshTaush
    Options
    Just emailed the spreadsheet to those of you whose email addresses I have. If you want a copy just send me a message (better in private message than on the thread..) with your email address!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Weighin in late but its the only time i could get on a computer. Lost 0.4 lbs. Now 248.2
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Anita-great job on your run!!! I am sure that you will get right back to where you were with it, in no time!

aqua-way to have a loss...I'm sure they will get it updated on the list soon :)

AS FOR THE WEIGHT CHART THIS WEEK (thanks for sending it to me Tausha)...I noticed that there were more gains then losses this week?! What's up ladies!!! I'm not lecturing...nor am I saying some of you didn't work hard! Just remember...there will always be excuses for not working out or for overeating (holidays, b-days, annis, vacations, illness, etc...) BUT you have got to pick and chose your battles!! If I fell off the wagon every time there was SOMETHING I would weigh 500lbs by now!! Stay focused, no more excuses, and consistency is key!!! We can do it ladies!!! :flowerforyou: