Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Spreadsheet is updated!

We're up to 108 pounds lost as a group! Congrats to everyone weighing in! I know this week was a bit harder for some, but sticking with it each week truly does make a difference. So proud of everyone in this group!

Keep having a great week! (Me, I'll be doing everything I can to go to the fair without eating everything in sight. :) )
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    I need some insight on this week so far. I've been pushing myself like crazy the last 3 days. My 18m old is sick so when my husband gets home I'm off to the gym to make up for the class I missed during the day (can't put her in the child care sick & her's going out of town for the weekend Friday) and get out frustrations from being cooped up in the house with a klingy child. M-W I burned 3200+ calories, hopped on the scale to see any changes and I was up 2 lbs.

I think it's because I haven't been eating much, maybe 1600 calories, or 3 workouts a day is too much. I'm thinking of sticking with my 1 workout, I've been doing 3 so far this week (burned 50 today) and skipping Zumba tonight.

Thoughts?
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    Time to get those last chance workouts in for tomorrow!
  • treehugginpam
    treehugginpam Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for today: 213.2.

I lost my vacation weight plus some more! Happy Monday to me! :smile:
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    SW - 198
    CW - 177
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in: 244.8. Same as last week. I'd rather maintain the weight than gain it!!

With my fluctuations in weight this month - started on 9/1 at 248.5, then gained and went up to 250.9 during the first week, I'm very happy to say that I ended at 244.8. That's an overall loss of 6.1 lbs for September! :happy:
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 133.6 today! Finally seeing the numbers dropping.
  • corgifan
    Options
    I may skip this weigh-in (or use tomorrow's weight). I'm up and not happy about it, but I want to differentiate between my body retaining water after yesterday's half and eating from the past week.

Either way, I'm going to take it in stride. I'm done training for a half marathon for awhile and going to be focusing on some more high intensity stuff while also freeing up time for strength. :)
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I am up 1 pound this week and am not very happy about it. My current weight is 181.4. This is due largely in part because my Treadmill is broken and the part I ordered for it hasn't arrived yet. I am finding other ways to workout, but it's not nearly as good as working on the treadmill :(
  • slw732
    slw732 Posts: 23
    Options
    I'll have to weigh in late this week, I have not been to the gym in over two weeks (i have bronchitis) so I expect to have gained a bit. Anyways, I haven't lost interest!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed in at 170. I'm hoping for a good week so I can finally get into the 160s.
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    this weeks weigh in: 340.6
  • janiecorona
    Options
    My weight is 202.8 lbs. I'm so excited to be getting near Onederland!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Arrrggghhh! put on .4lb this week, gutted, will get 2lb off nxt week. now weigh 128lbs.x
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Arrrggghhh! put on .4lb this week, gutted, will get 2lb off nxt week. now weigh 128lbs.x
    my zumba instructor was on hols so i did lots of working out still but missed my zumba heaps, she was back yesterday so hopefully that will help.
  • Sandbug
    Sandbug Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Happy to report a loss.....weighing in at 155.2
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    i put on a pound this week so now i am 143lb. uhhhrggghhh :(
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    Is the spreadsheet going to be updated soon?
  • corgifan
    Options
    Yea, I'll get to the spreadsheet tonight. I had a job interview to prep for and my evenings were filled with some other stuff, so I haven't had a chance yet. Sorry about the delay!
  • corgifan
    Options
    Sorry it took so long, but the spreadsheet is updated now!

We're up to 122 pounds lost- congratulations everyone!

Quick heads up- next week puts us halfway through this challenge! Make it a good week!

Also, I think I got all the goal updates in, but if you sent me one, please double check to make sure. I had some issues with MFP this week and last and may have missed it. Thanks!