Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    thank you lady !!!! you too :smile: 9 to go you are so close you can do it :bigsmile: have a great day !!!! week ,month : >
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for the muffin recipe. Cannot wait to try it. I also have a recipe for protein bars which I am going to try this weekend and then I will let you know if they are any good. No flour and no sugar in these either.
    1. Walked 30 minutes--check.
    2. Stayed within calorie goal--check.
    3. Had cereal with sugar on it--will try harder tomorrow.
    4. Enjoying this journey with a GREAT bunch of people--priceless.
  • elimay59
    Options
    good job & thank you how sweet :smile: It does make the journey fun and easier when we are doing it as a group encouraging one anouther. This is going to be a great month :happy: You are the 1st to post results yay for you :bigsmile:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Also DeeBear, your welcome and yes please let me know :tongue: Thanks again
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I kept well under my calorie goals today, yay!!
    I exercised 60 minutes today, yay!!
    I completely forgot to NOT eat sugar and had treats today.. remembered way too late!
    Hopefully I'm on my way to being 5lbs lighter

Hope you had a great first day of our October challenge!!!!

My goals:
    1. Keep under my calorie goals every day
    2. Exercise 20-60 minutes every day
    3. Cut out sugar that isn't naturally occuring - yikes!!!
    4. Lose 5lbs by 10/28
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!!! I had a pretty good day did extra workout, Im still working on water. Hope everyone else is doing well :happy: have a great day tommorow :wink:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Yay you are doing good that 5 lbs is as good as gone :angry: Love you mom :happy:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Yesterday drank my water, Reached my steps, did my cardio, And logged my food. Planing on some strength today.

My goals are:
    120oz of water each day
    10,000 steps daily
    30 min of cardio mon-Friday
    20 min of strength each week
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th
    Oh and of course log all my food
  • elimay59
    Options
    yay Emwalker you can do it !!!!!!!! you had a great day :happy:
  • adcrunner
    Options
    Ohhhh I want to join!!

1. Cardio for atleast 60 minutes a day
    2. 8 cups of water per day
    3. coffee no more than twice a week
    4. Eat 1500 calories or less every day!
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    As for days 1 & 2 of my goals :

I haven't lost any more weight yet. I'm up a little over 2lbs from my last weigh in on Sunday but I figure it is water weight and its that time of the month... so I will wait and see.

I did log in both days. yay!

Yesterrday I worked out a little bit... but I like that I worded it as 6 hours total or 5 days per week! lol... Today I have a test I have to prepare for, and then my class tonight is 4 hours. So it looks like my impact is going to have to be on the calorie deficit for today and yesterday. Tomorrow I will try to get on for an hour or maybe add an extra half hour walking if the weather is nice outside.

~Cooking @ home... RIght now I am boiling potatoes! Hey they are a vegetable. :) ANd I am going to try to keep it light on the salt and butter. I bought some bean soup mixes that I would like to experiment with and I have been looking up chicken noodle soup recipes. Maybe make it this weekend :)

All in all... not the most triumphant start for Oct but I plan to get better. :) I will have to think about goals too. LIke maybe adding 10 minute increments to exercise or watching a particular nutrient and not just calories.

My goals for this month are:

~ To lose 20 more pounds by November 1st.
    ~Log in every day
    ~ Work out cumulative 6 hours a week or 5 days per week
    ~Experiment more with cooking at home

:)
  • GBethPowers
    Options
    Today: 10/04/2011: I am doing well, but I am "under the weather" for almost a week now.

October 03, 2011:
    1. Water: 64oz
    2. Exercise: 60 mins
    3. Stayed within Daily Calorie Goal
    4. Logged in
  • elimay59
    Options
    adcrunner welcome you are in :happy: would you mind weighing and measure you dont have to give # now but at the end I would like to do totals for loss for the month {combined }
  • elimay59
    Options
    so sorry gbeth hope you feel better:smile: just do the best you can, and even a week or two of the challenge is going to benificial :flowerforyou: feel better soon !!!!!!!!

Bikini, good job !!!!!! My daughter has a hard time loosing weight so she is focusing more on inches. We can fluctuate alot ,so many things can cause it dont get discouraged. have a great day :happy:

Hello everyone !!! I have had a good day I did 30DS then walked my hill 30 mins {killer} I feel great I am going through closets and getting rid of stuff, combined workout 50 mins over my 30 goal yay :bigsmile:
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 3rd this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 80ish ounces of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 2 hours (split) (out of 60 mins a day)
    3. I failed to STAY WITHIN CALORIES as I had a horrible night of late binging.
    4. I did complete my food diary & failed to post this on Monday BUT appreciated the inbox reminder!!

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.
  • ayurcho
    Options
    Yesterday I went to the gym burned 400 calories, My goal for the day is 1250, but i ate 1450 because i had some leway from the gym loss. Today I only ate spaghetti because i was havign terrible cravings for it. I didnt get to go to the gym today. =( I work 3rd shift normally but the past 2 days have been picking shifts for 2nd, and it is so hard to time out meals with the difference in the day. That is what is killing me trying to balance my food out throughtout the day. But today I am going to stay under my calories. TOmorrow night and thursday night I will be back on night shift and tomorrow is zumba at my gym I love that! good luck everyone!
  • usmcfemale
    usmcfemale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i'm in!
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Day2. Stayed under my calorie goal. Drank all of my water. Exercised for 25 minutes. Feeling really good about this. I am a good friend at work that is working along with me also, keeping me on the up and up here. I love this GROUP. See you all tomorrow. You are all doing really well. Keeping going. We can do this.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Great !!!!! im excited too :happy: I think its especially important with the weather change its comfort food time :grumble: I do love the weather maybe we could find healthier alternatives..... share if anyone has one they like that would be nice :happy: Everyone of us will have one of those days so if you want post anyway we can encourage each other through those hard spots.

Welcome usmc, Happy to have you and everyone else thank you for joining everyone :bigsmile: I have had a great day today still working on water but everything else is under control today. Have a great tommorow every one :flowerforyou:
  • elimay59
    Options
    I love zumba ayurcho. cravings can be hard but if you watch portions almost everything can be eaten within reason dont stress it work can be hard.:ohwell:

You are doing great dee bear, thank you for encouragment:wink: .

You will have to take a pic of red shirt when you wear it Istnlondry you can do it :happy: