TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES WEEK1 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    HOIST THE MAIN SAIL TEAM - BUTTON DOWN THEM HATCHES - WE'RE GOING INTO UNCHARTERED WATERS IN THE MORNING!!!

:happy:

Button down the hatches??? What are they...made of fabric???? Ok Ladies....BATTEN down the hatches!!!
    Batten/button........ tomatoe/tomato.......... let's call the whole thing off!!!!!
    Hahaha

But it's too much FUN to call off ye bonnie!!!

Oooooooh, someone fell out their hammock last night!!! Arrrrrrrhhh little touchy!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    HOIST THE MAIN SAIL TEAM - BUTTON DOWN THEM HATCHES - WE'RE GOING INTO UNCHARTERED WATERS IN THE MORNING!!!

Button down the hatches??? What are they...made of fabric???? Ok Ladies....BATTEN down the hatches!!!
    Batten/button........ tomatoe/tomato.......... let's call the whole thing off!!!!!
    Hahaha

Oooooooh, someone fell out their hammock last night!!! Arrrrrrrhhh little touchy!

I be sorry ye fell outta ye hammock!!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options

Hahaha

I be sorry ye fell outta ye hammock!!!

I be kicking ya arrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhsss !!!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    DAY 2 - WEEK 1

4 min tabata - done
    Plan C Overboard Exercises - done
    Cals under!!
    Water over!!

Come on wenches!! Raise that main sail :wink:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    DAY 2 - WEEK 1

4 min tabata - done
    Plan C Overboard Exercises - done
    Cals under!!
    Water over!!

Come on wenches!! Raise that main sail :wink:

Sorry Jules my main sail is spinning out in the washing machine. I'll raise it once its clean, got have a tidy ship.

DAY 2 - WEEK 1

4 min tabata - done
    Cals under!!
    Water over!!

Plan C Overboard Exercises - done except Pushups/Side Planks who am I'm kidding those are tough maybe by the end of October maybe. So I just did ordinary push ups, I tried..
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ahoy hands...my ship has come to the port for the evening...and I'm happy to say

I’ve managed to stay under calories
    Drink 11 8oz cups of water
    Complete - PLAN B (Mid Impact) -
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers

Additional:
    3 sets of 15 split squats & 50 crunches DONE!
    10lb Slimdown Lower Chris fretag (exercise tv 20/23 mins) 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Core Chris Fretag (Exercise Tv 35/38 mins)

Shiver me timbers~

See ye' tomorrow my fine mates...
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    :bigsmile:

Ahoy there mateys!! Peg Leg Jackie reporting for duty!

I be over on my water and under on my calories
    Plan A was the workout, PLUS I did 30 minutes circut training on my bowflex

Think i shall have a small snack and then sign off for the day.
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    Ahoy Maytes!!
    4 min tabata - done
    Plan C Overboard - done
    Cals under!!
    Water over!!
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ahoy!

Calories: Under
    Water: over
    Excersice: Done.

Arg! :D
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Yo ho ho...a low-cal life for me! ;)

Plan B done
    Water done
    Calories close, done. Had a big event at work with open buffet. Sigh. BUT...stayed away from the bar to make sure I stayed under calories. Yay!

Now off to dream sweet pirate dreams.
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Plan B completed
    Water met
    Calories under
    Also took a 60 minute nice brisk walk under a very threatening sky, but the rain held back :)
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ahoy mateys!! Another day sailing the seven seas!!

My day....

Under cals......aye
    Over water......aye
    tabata..............aye
    overboard.......AYE!!

My lookin' screen here has keeps coming and going....so I'm going to trick it and abandon ship myself!!!
    Great job today and fairwinds to you all!!!!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Ahoyyyyyyyyyy!

Loving this October and i'm over the 24 hour munchies! :wink:

Stats are :

Week 1/Day 2
    80oz H2O & Under Cals
    1.5 mi Walk
    30DS D2 Circuit Training

Still holding onto my booty Capt'n! ... and you can keep the Grog! :drinker:
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    PLAN C (High Impact) ~check
    calories ~check
    water ~check

pirategirl.jpg
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Week 1 - Day 2- Finished :D

4 min tabata completed
    Plan C Overboard Exercises - completed
    Cals under
    Water over of course!
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    ARRRRHHH ME LOVELIES -

A great day 2!!!

So happy that you are all taking this challenge seriously and are pushing yourselves out of your comfort zones!! Food choices are fabulous, plenty of water being drunk and the team are working together!! AWESOME :wink:

Sherri, Randi & Jackie - can you please post in the forum at the end of each day? Be warned - ya'll be walking the plank if ya let the team down!! :laugh:
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Ok I decided to make Tuesday be my "day off". I had so much going on after work that I just couldn't get any additional workouts in! :( But I will get to them today!

Under Cals/Over Water yesterday...so that's good at least! And I got 1 mile walk in too... but that's all!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Yo ho ho...a low-cal life for me! ;)

Plan B done
    Water done
    Calories close, done. Had a big event at work with open buffet. Sigh. BUT...stayed away from the bar to make sure I stayed under calories. Yay!

Now off to dream sweet pirate dreams.

GREAT JOB...I know that had to be HARD...So proud of you
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    That scallywag Jules be flogging this wench for not reporting Day 2...methinks she wishes to keelhaul me??

Week 1 Day 2:
    Calories - under
    Water - 64 oz.
    Rest day from exercise due to sore shoulder/stiff neck. :(

Not sure if I'll have to take another rest day from challenge exercises today. This is seriously killing me, because being somewhat OCD I want to do everything to the LETTER, and this includes getting the challenges in. I don't want to be the team hornswaggler...:sad:
  • PandaFit450
    Options
    TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES -

there is still no word from Gary so far today, can you please do the Alternative exercises for Day 1 - please complete ONE of the following:

Plan A (Low Impact)
    2 sets of 21's (you will complete one set by doing each move 7 times), 2 sets of 8 - 12 Swimmer's Presses, 100 punches (while standing or sitting in a chair quickly extend and alternate each arm while punching a target straight in front of you. (I always imagine myself punching fatty!) Do these as quickly as you can being careful to not pop/snap your elbows. Take a break. Sometime today walk for 5 - 10 minutes. As slow or as fast as you can. If you can't do 5 - 10 minutes than walk as far as you can! Remember your are stronger than you think. Record how far you walked and tomorrow determine to walk farther even if its just one step farther

Plan B (Mid Impact)
    2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND 1 mile walk, jog or run.

Plan C (High Impact)
    4 min Tabata, Overboard in October exercises on http://mfpchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/09/overboard-in-october-exercises.html

Thank you ladies - you have been most patient!!

:heart:
    Hugs