30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• Lesah0808
    Options
    Hey Ladies!! D2L2 done!! I've completed 9 days in total, I swear that if I was waiting on 30 days to pass for any other reason it would fly by but this process is going by so slow!! I was so winded on circuit 2 cardio! I also took a two day rest & I felt the difference today. I wouldn't suggest more than a day off!!! I had really busy days & my motivation was really low after having fun filled days. You guys are doing an excellent job staying on your game & persevering!! Thanks for keeping me on my toes!!! Keep it up!!
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Day 4 level 2 complete, about the same as yesterday, hoping to get the hang of it by tomorrow.
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Level 2 completed - This one is definitely a rough one! I am NOT good with planks! I am getting one heck of a workout though and I think I sweated mopre from this one than the first couple of days of Level 1..lol.

Eight more days on this one.. but I am determined to make it! Good luck everyone!
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    Day 2 level 2 done - am going to have to buy some lighter 2kg weights to do those damn v front raises.

Anyone else finding the planks weird - I have only ever done planks on the elbows before, not with straight arms.

Those squat thrusts are killers!
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Completed D1 & D2 Level 2. We're almost halfway there ladies!!!!
  • odessablondie
    odessablondie Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 1 tonight. I'm scared! :) I have a feeling entirely new parts of my body will be pretty sore tomorrow. :)
  • samhradh
    Options
    Day 5 level two done,

girls i measured last night, WOW 7.5 inches down, so 9.5 if i count both arms & legs, lol

keep up the great work.
    Sam
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    D5 L2 done! Those shoulder moves are a killer.

Not weighing until Friday - the only differences I can spot so far is a more, aherm, prominent bottom and according to my boyfriend, a smaller waist and firmer thighs. But he has to be nice!

Roll on day 6...
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 3 complete ; ) Thank goodness! I have a sore calf so I walked outside yesterday...but I didn't do the Shred. It felt good this morning.....until I worked out.
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Took off again yesterday :( Had a really sore calf and a really bad day. Did Level2 Day 4 today and it felt great! I really think the rest day helped! Feeling much stronger and pushed through a lot more moves. You are all doing great! Tomorrow will be half way!
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!! I almost 4got to provide my input b/c I worked out early this morning! I completed D3L2, 10 days down!! Thank Goodness!! I felt good this morning b/c I got up & did my water therapy & worked out. The workout itself was great b/c I muted the tv & I wasn't winded. Hopefully, I can repeat this 2 morrow but I'm definitely going to bed early. Have a Good Night everyone & Great Job with your commitment & progress!!
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    D10L1 done... barely.

Took a rest day yesterday and my knee, back & foot were all feeling much better until I worked out as well - @Christine1110. I wasn't able to do most of the jumping today. I am really worried I'm going to do some real damage. I got a bit of a sweat in but not like I should.

Feeling discouraged but looking onward and up to level 2 tomorrow! Hopefully the change up will be better for my ailments? I'm going to go take a hot shower, drink some tea, get a good nights rest and give it my all in the morning.
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    Level 2 day 1 completed. Ok, so im sweating with the big dogs now! I see what everyone was saying about the planks... I mad it through and I'm OK!
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    D5 L2 Complete!!!!!!!! I REALLY didn't want to do this tonight, but I made myself do it! And I'm getting a LITTLE bit better with the planks! I was able to hold myself up during one whole plank exersize I think it was the squat thrusts (modified) But i was proud!

I will have to share a NSV of mine...sorry a little TMI but I have to tell to be able to explain lol my husband and I shared a "special" moment the other night....well today or yesterday he told me that he could tell a difference in my thighs, said they felt tighter :) yay go me!
  • coolk440
    coolk440 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Day 10 of level one is now complete:D (took one day off or it would've been day 11). Been working hard at this so I'm hoping it pays off. Now to begin level 2 tomorrow... wish me luck
  • treatdream
    Options
    Day 10 of level one is now complete:D (took one day off or it would've been day 11). Been working hard at this so I'm hoping it pays off. Now to begin level 2 tomorrow... wish me luck

Good luck!!! You can do it!
  • treatdream
    Options
    D1L2 done! Whooo! I loved it!!! It wasn't easy & far from perfect but it felt good to move on and it wasn't as hard on my knee, back & foot. I'm so relieved. Of coarse I did modified almost of everything and even just tried to hold the plank pose on some of those plank jax instead of breaking form and doing the jax wrong.
  • samhradh
    Options
    Day 6 level 2,
    i am so tiered, not sure if i'm working out to full capacity, on the upside closer to the end than the start today.
    nice to read about those special NSVs, it's always nice when our loved ones get some pleasure from our efforts.!!!

Sam.
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    D5 L2 Complete!!!!!!!! I REALLY didn't want to do this tonight, but I made myself do it! And I'm getting a LITTLE bit better with the planks! I was able to hold myself up during one whole plank exersize I think it was the squat thrusts (modified) But i was proud!

I will have to share a NSV of mine...sorry a little TMI but I have to tell to be able to explain lol my husband and I shared a "special" moment the other night....well today or yesterday he told me that he could tell a difference in my thighs, said they felt tighter :) yay go me!

Congrats on another day complete! Thanks for sharing the NSV as well....the little differences our significant others notice are the best :)
  • jumcadam
    jumcadam Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 DONE! Am ready to fall into bed now.

I'm v achey but can nearly do a full push up: NSV and a half! My armpit muscles (sorry, too tired to look up real name) are looking more defined today... don't want them to get too bulky though!

My fitness has definitely improved - I also went to an hour of zumba this evening and although I sweated like anything, I didn't get anything like as breathless as I have done previously. Hooray!

Hope everyone else is noticing some great changes too! (@trhjrh06 Re. thighs - my boyf said something similar after a similar moment too :wink: )

Sleep tight everyone, and Jillian, I'll see YOU tomorrow.