WEEK 3- Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs**CLOSED GROUP*

Options

Replies

• susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Week 4 Level 2! Nearly talked myself out of working out this morning, but made myself do it and now I am so glad I did! Everyone have a great Tuesday!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!
    Finally made it to Level 2 Week 3 Day 1 yesterday. I did 4.5 miles right before, TOM is paying his monthly visit and I wasn't feeling 100% but, I made it through and I really like this Level a lot....I'm doing 5 days this week and 5days with weights next week. This will be my 1st workout today and my Walk/Run will definitely be my last one for the day!
    Love the way everyone is Rocking this DVD out!!! Keep it up!! Have a great one Ya'll!

awesome job girl!! glad you liked it!! & 4.5 miles right before?!? you are awesome :smile: keep up the great work!!
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    Completed Day 2 Week 4 Level 2! Nearly talked myself out of working out this morning, but made myself do it and now I am so glad I did! Everyone have a great Tuesday!

go girl!!! so glad you made yourself do it!! proud of you!! keep up the great work :smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    Today was level two day 6 cause I did five days last week. Today I added the calves weights and hands weights due to the moves got easier. Adding the weight kicked it up a notch for me and I felt the burn. I am sore all over again from adding the weights. I can't wait to see what she has for us in level three. I am luving my results.

Magnificent job ladies on pushing through the program.

calf weights & hand weights?!? you are AWESOME!!! glad you're loving your results, you are certainly working hard for them!!! :smile:
  • GoldenGirl1979
    Options
    ok, so i woke up this morning at 5 a.m. to do this work out (b/c last time i woke up later than that & my day was all messed up... i think that was the very first day of level 2)...

i'm so happy to have this support group, b/c you guys keep me motivated, inspired & accountable... idk if i would've gotten up @ 5 a.m. w/o you guys :laugh:

anyway, i'm getting better... able to do almost all advanced moves... i've lost some lbs & i hope i've also lost some inches :wink: but we shall see!

ladies, keep up the fantastic work, you are all doing such a great job!! i'm so proud of us :flowerforyou:
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!
    Finally made it to Level 2 Week 3 Day 1 yesterday. I did 4.5 miles right before, TOM is paying his monthly visit and I wasn't feeling 100% but, I made it through and I really like this Level a lot....I'm doing 5 days this week and 5days with weights next week. This will be my 1st workout today and my Walk/Run will definitely be my last one for the day!
    Love the way everyone is Rocking this DVD out!!! Keep it up!! Have a great one Ya'll!

congrats on making it to level 2!!!
  • uniquemoves
    uniquemoves Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    ok, so i woke up this morning at 5 a.m. to do this work out (b/c last time i woke up later than that & my day was all messed up... i think that was the very first day of level 2)...

i'm so happy to have this support group, b/c you guys keep me motivated, inspired & accountable... idk if i would've gotten up @ 5 a.m. w/o you guys :laugh:

anyway, i'm getting better... able to do almost all advanced moves... i've lost some lbs & i hope i've also lost some inches :wink: but we shall see!

ladies, keep up the fantastic work, you are all doing such a great job!! i'm so proud of us :flowerforyou:

wtg golden!! i agree if it wasn't for this support group, I would not be pushing play :).. you guys rock! keep up the great work!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I went back to Level 1 today because my body gets use to the same workouts too easily. Gosh, it was so much easier than 3! So I also did Jillians Yoga workout Level 2 and then 50 weighted lunges.

It's so great reading about everyones' progress and seeing you all getting so much stronger!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options

Thanks Baby Girl!!! You have me cracking up all over again reminiscing about your Day 1 on Level 2!!

I tip my hat off to you for getting up at 5am to do this workout and I'm sure I speak for many, that we are just as happy to have you as a part of this group!!! Keep up the great work GG, you're doing an Amazing job!
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

congrats on making it to level 2!!!

Thanks Hun!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options

I totally agree. No way would I have gotten up this morning if it not been for this group!! It is awesome!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I am finding tis next circuit to be a challenge tonight I will get measured to see where I am I can see that I have lost inches this is a great workotu I am so excited I have a couple other friends adding this to their routine! You all motivate me so much thank you so much Sexy Cook for being you!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    had to post this pic as this is what we all will be once Jillian finishes with us!! :wink:

glute-ilicious.jpg

This is such a cute pic!! YES MAAM WE WILL!
  • cutmd
    cutmd Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I feel like I always have to talk myself into this workout, but I did 3 in a row, might do it one more time then take a "break" by doing turbofire tomorrow. It's TOM and I am tired and lazy, lol. I'm definitely getting stronger though and can hang with Anita on those scissor lunges now (though I still can't keep up with her on the one legged burpees!)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options

YOu GO GG!! i AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!! I'M BACK AT IT IN THE AM!! I AM WELL RESTED AND READY TO GO!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK (:
  • MissDwood
    MissDwood Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You ladies are just so awesome and killing it!!! Especially to be waking up at 5 a.m. lol Im not a morning person. But thinking about taking Level 3 for a spin on Sunday! Havent decided yet though :)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you all!! My rest was well needed and I am up and at them tomorrow am. Pray for me, I know it's going to be tough but I'M READY!!!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I feel like I always have to talk myself into this workout, but I did 3 in a row, might do it one more time then take a "break" by doing turbofire tomorrow. It's TOM and I am tired and lazy, lol. I'm definitely getting stronger though and can hang with Anita on those scissor lunges now (though I still can't keep up with her on the one legged burpees!)

Wow I swear we are on the same page:ohwell: TOM has me tired and lazy and I had to talk myself into this workout:yawn: Go girl on them scissor lunges:bigsmile:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options

Oh my goodness 5am????:yawn: You inspire me so much:bigsmile: Yes if it was not for this support group who's know where this dvd would be on my shelf LMAO after that one legged burpee I would have said that's enough for me until next time lol. I love the fact of accountability and not wanting to stop until 6 weeks is complete. I love seeing the success and little struggles we are having together to make me feel I am not alone during this time. Yay us!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Gemini_1980
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

awesome job girl!! glad you liked it!! & 4.5 miles right before?!? you are awesome :smile: keep up the great work!!

Fantastic:flowerforyou: