Step Into the New Year Challenge (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• destiny150
    Options
    1 more mile to finish my day at 6 miles. Don't know if I will be able to get much in tomorrow because I will be out of town but I will have my pedometer and plan to hit the walking path every chance I get. I am loving this challenge. Happy walking/running gang.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    5.5 miles I'll update my ticker tomorrow. silly computer is acting up.
  • lazyspice
    lazyspice Posts: 8,515 Member
    Options

Nice! It's good to be able to see all our stats in one place, see how well we're all doing - thanks Erica :flowerforyou:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Nice chart Erica!

I added 4.6 miles yesterday, my ticker is updated.
  • sixxbaby
    sixxbaby Posts: 543
    Options
    I LOVE the chart!! I will be taking #2 as my punishment PLEASE, and I hope I can make my walking goal this week, I was gone all weekend and so I already am behind for the week ughhh
  • ecronick
    ecronick Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the chart!! I will be taking #2 as my punishment PLEASE, and I hope I can make my walking goal this week, I was gone all weekend and so I already am behind for the week ughhh

No problem. I just figured it's a way for people to keep in control of what they're nutrition is for the day. :)
  • lazyspice
    Options
    2.4 miles today th_treadmill.gif
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I did weigh myself yesterday and I am at the same weight 168.

I did my 5 miles today!
  • jaimieht
    jaimieht Posts: 106
    Options
    7.5 today, which is 17 total this week.... gotta love nice weather!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Ugggg sorry been MIA all week. Had family drop in unexpected and visit (not complaining - I loved it) but my exercise and food went down the drain. They went home today so I am back and working on getting on track once again.

So I will be opting for punishment # 1.......so I think I will have to log 30 miles this week. Please let me know if this is wrong. I took the exercise one so hopefully it will get this extra water and I am sure (a few pounds ) off in the next week or two.

Good luck everyone :) Keep moving
  • ecronick
    Options

Wow GREAT JOB!!!
  • ecronick
    Options
    4 more miles done today. :)
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    4.5 miles done , plus updated my ticker. If I can get the baby down earlier enough I might do another walk away the pounds dvd or the biggest loser power walk
  • destiny150
    Options
    4 miles in today just when I thought I wouldn't get much in. I went to visit my brother in-law in the hospital over 600 miles away (both ways) so you know that most of my time was spent on the road. I decided why not go for a walk during lunch time while hubby and brother in-law catch up. I brought my pedometer with me just in case I can sneak a walk in. Well before I knew it I had been walking for 45 minutes and the rest was just general walking. Great, that was much more than I anticipated. Hopefully I will be back on track tomorrow. Good night all.
  • jaimieht
    Options

Wow GREAT JOB!!!

Thanks! When it is nice out it is easy to get motivated by telling my preschooler we're going for a walk.... she's a harsh taskmaster :)

The rain last week sucked :)
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Did 5 miles yesterday.. 10.5 out of 30 done for the week.

Good job Destiny ... it all counts!
  • NoDairy
    NoDairy Posts: 88
    Options
    I will be making up miles this week...
  • destiny150
    Options
    5 miles down and still going. Happy walking/running guys
  • lazyspice
    Options
    4.2 miles completed today
  • jaimieht
    Options
    8.5 miles today, so 25.5 on the week. :)