getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    I got my squats and pushups done for the last two days :bigsmile:
  • Husker99
    Options
    Push Ups done!:wink:
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    Push-ups done! My legs are still complaining about the squats from yesterday. They ache, but it makes me smile when they do. It's a good ache and lets me know I'm doing something with myself. I keep going, "Ow, that's sore. Awesome!"
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 lunges (50 each leg). You can break it up if needed or do it all at once. Feel the burn, ladies. Check in when completed!!!
  • lilsnowbird
    Options
    push ups done last night and crunches as well from Tuesday night......owwww.....dreading the ole lunges tonight but I will get it done.....
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 crunches (done either all at once or broken up into sections) - just as long as you complete them. You can do different types if you would like too or do regular crunches. Check in when completed!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Sad to say that the lunges hurt my knee... I am working on them slowly because I will NOT mess up my knee a week before I run my half marathon. I WILL get them done.

I also know that I will do the crunches tonight :wink:
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    My crunches are completed - they are getting easier. I need to figure out a way to make them harder. Any suggestions?? I can still feel them, but I don't feel like I am dying anymore (maybe, it is from all the Jillian I used to do). :smile:
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    Is it ok to join this group??
    I have only just seen this and woul love to join x
  • MuseumOfAsh
    Options
    Crunches done! Also did the toning from yesterday, but as I have a foot injury I couldn't do the lunges so I did squats instead. I am definitely feeling the burn all over my body. Yay toning!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today is our rest day, but feel free to do extra toning if desired. I believe I will be doing extra toning today since the scale still isn't being nice to me. Have a great Sunday everyone and be ready to go tomorrow with more missions (starting with 100 crunches). :smile:
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Is it ok to join this group??
    I have only just seen this and woul love to join x

Welcome aboard - anyone is welcomed at anytime. Today is our rest day, but tomorrow starts the missions again.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I just saw this and I am definitely on board! Can't wait to start tomorrow!!
  • cangelo13
    Options
    I just saw this and I am definitely on board! Can't wait to start tomorrow!! I just joined today.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Beth's Angels Toning Group: Today's mission is 100 crunches. I thought I would be extremely sore after doing Jillian last night since I hadn't done it in months, but the only part of my body that hurts is my right calf (I can handle that). I think all these missions helped with Jillian yesterday. Check in when completed and have a great Monday!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    Welcome newcomers - anyone is welcomed to join this toning group. Just jump right in. Today's mission is 100 crunches and check-in when completed.
  • A_New_Horizon
    Options
    My 100 crunches are completed.
  • theaterfan23
    theaterfan23 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Just finished my 100 crunches for today!!
  • cheekydeeky
    cheekydeeky Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    IM IN! :) just did 100!
  • tanisha1990
    Options
    100 crunches done :) x