If you're a fan of crockpot cheeseburgers...

Replies

• _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I made this and it was fabulous! The kids ate every last morsel and my kids are super picky! So yummy and full of good things. I will definitely be making this again.

Did you use milk or water? I'm curious if it really does make it extra creamy. The more soup-like, the better I think.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I made this and it was fabulous! The kids ate every last morsel and my kids are super picky! So yummy and full of good things. I will definitely be making this again.

Did you use milk or water? I'm curious if it really does make it extra creamy. The more soup-like, the better I think.

I used milk. It was creamy and good and added extra vitamins and calcium!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    I personally enjoy doing this with a half pound of bacon crumbled on the top...yummy! Plus more protein! :drinker:
  • Timeforme714
    Timeforme714 Posts: 189 Member
    So...what's the sodium content on this?
  • killagb
    So...what's the sodium content on this?

Only has a teaspoon of salt in it...for the soup, get low sodium soup.
  • _GlaDOS_
    I personally enjoy doing this with a half pound of bacon crumbled on the top...yummy! Plus more protein! :drinker:

Brilliant! :drinker:
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    BUMP! OMG looks soooooo good. <3
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    bump...

and can someone PLEASE tell me what crockpot cheeseburger is and how to make it. I have a feeling I need it in my life, like, yesterday.

I like to put cheese on my cheese and then have it with a big side of cheese! nom nom nom!!!!

Crockpot Cheeseburgers!

Sent you a message too, but thought I would post it here for anything else that was interested. :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/228507-crock-pot-cheeseburgers-w-pics
  • mike_hill
    mike_hill Posts: 61 Member
    nom nom nom
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    yummo...i need crockpot recipes
  • Ifly4free
    Ifly4free Posts: 203 Member
    Bumping!!
  • killagb
    Bumping for posterity
  • _GlaDOS_
    If you make this, please take pictures of your creations and post them here. I would love to see how this turns out. :flowerforyou:
  • ladycomix
    ladycomix Posts: 104
    My crockpot is crying for something this delish!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Are you going to write a cook book? This is just so good, I didn't even have leftovers!!
  • georgia_ann40
    georgia_ann40 Posts: 21 Member
    Yummy... looks like my next recipe to "tweak" can never just make anything according to the directions :)
    Thank you!
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Yummy... looks like my next recipe to "tweak" can never just make anything according to the directions :)
    Thank you!

People rave about it cooked exactly this way. I'd try it first before you "tweak" it. Sometimes you just can't improve upon perfection.

:flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Thank you!

People rave about it cooked exactly this way. I'd try it first before you "tweak" it. Sometimes you just can't improve upon perfection.

:flowerforyou:

My family LOVED it the way it was written. They are usually so picky, but they gobbled it up!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    This recipe makes me want to move to the US...
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    This recipe makes me want to move to the US...

I wish they would sell this stuff in a premade package at Wall mart.