If you're a fan of crockpot cheeseburgers...

Replies

• IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Bump in memory of EEG.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    bump

I am going to try this tonight but so many people are commenting on how unhealthy this is. Did you ever hear of altering the recipe to suit you? You can use low fat ground beef I use 90/10 or even ground turkey if you prefer, 2% milk velvetta, whole wheat pasta, low sodium soup and load up with fresh veggies. I am going to make this tonight I will post my nutritional facts once I have everything measured and weighed.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    bump

I am going to try this tonight but so many people are commenting on how unhealthy this is. Did you ever hear of altering the recipe to suit you? You can use low fat ground beef I use 90/10 or even ground turkey if you prefer, 2% milk velvetta, whole wheat pasta, low sodium soup and load up with fresh veggies. I am going to make this tonight I will post my nutritional facts once I have everything measured and weighed.

Thank you!! I haven't lost this much weight eating unhealthy OR by not eating the foods I love!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Bump in memory of EEG.

*wipes tears away*

Bump.
  • shellyrulz
    bump

Thank you!! I haven't lost this much weight eating unhealthy OR by not eating the foods I love!

Your welcome! :flowerforyou: All the negativity is a downer. Congratulations on all the weight you have lost!:drinker:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Bump in memory of EEG.

*wipes tears away*

Bump.

BUMP
  • shellyrulz
    Ok I made this tonight and altered the recipe. I used 90/10 ground beef, 2% velvetta, fat free milk, and loaded up the fresh onions and peppers and added a can of rotel tomatos. This is 6 servings

313 Calories
    26 Carbs
    12 Fat
    25 Protein
    948 Sodium
  • IronmanPanda
    Ok I made this tonight and altered the recipe. I used 90/10 ground beef, 2% velvetta, fat free milk, and loaded up the fresh onions and peppers and added a can of rotel tomatos. This is 6 servings

313 Calories
    26 Carbs
    12 Fat
    25 Protein
    948 Sodium

You forgot the "eleventy billion grams of yumminess!"
  • shellyrulz

313 Calories
    26 Carbs
    12 Fat
    25 Protein
    948 Sodium

You forgot the "eleventy billion grams of yumminess!"

Sure thing :tongue:
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Bump
  • IronmanPanda
    Just made this again tonight. This recipe just never gets old and its so damn good for you!
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member

313 Calories
    26 Carbs
    12 Fat
    25 Protein
    948 Sodium

Thanks for posting - not sure how I missed this, but might have to give it a whirl! :drinker:
  • cr21
    cr21 Posts: 22
    bump
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    sounds deliciousss
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Negative on the Velveeta. Just the mere thought of it makes me want to heave! But I'd totally health-ify this. I LOOOOOOOOOOVE Cheese (real cheese).

As a matter of fact, I'm going to make a healthy version of this for diner next week.
  • IronmanPanda
    I think I saw a video of Macca saying he eats this for his pre race meals so it must be good!
  • nwilson1213
    nwilson1213 Posts: 32 Member
    Bump!
  • fzyfrog
    fzyfrog Posts: 456 Member
    bump
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    Mmmmmm
    Bump!
  • mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member