If you're a fan of crockpot cheeseburgers...

Options

Replies

• littlewrists
    Options
    And it does have macaroni in it, it's just covered in beef and cheese. Look at how shiny the american cheese gets on top. That's my favorite part. It's sorta like a delicious plastic coating that keeps all of those nutrients inside.

I really hope this is sarcasm.
  • cba4994
    cba4994 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump
  • moniquelessard
    Options
    And it does have macaroni in it, it's just covered in beef and cheese. Look at how shiny the american cheese gets on top. That's my favorite part. It's sorta like a delicious plastic coating that keeps all of those nutrients inside.

It must be sarcasm, and I LOVE IT. True x 100.
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Now why would that be sarcasm? I love American cheese slices! I eat them all the time! :drinker:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    Ok so I made mine with half milk, half water, and 2% kraft shredded cheddar (8 ounces).

Macros and calories came out as follows for 1/4 of the recipe serving (which is very hefty).

613 calories
    62 carbs
    21 fat
    48 protein

We only had whole milk -- if you have skim milk that should change it SLIGHTLY but 4 ounces of milk aint' much.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    fnzsxe.jpg

Yes, look at how delicious and healthy. This is with extra cheese on top.

^^^^^ this!

Why does the cheese look like it's saying "WHY SO SERIOUS???"

So am I still the only one that see's a face?
  • dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the recipe! Totally trying it this week!
  • twilightchica
    twilightchica Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Um. I'm never on this site, and came here today for a boost in weight loss support. Then I came to this thread...MISTAKE. :(
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Um. I'm never on this site, and came here today for a boost in weight loss support. Then I came to this thread...MISTAKE. :(
    Why's that? Do you have an allergy related to one of the ingredients? Perhaps the community could suggest an adequate substitution for the ingredient with which you have an allergy.
  • horaks
    horaks Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Yum-Thanks!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    ok.....i made this today for dinner (made at during lunch break so i can just throw in the oven later :smile: )

anyways, the bite that I did take was scrumptcious!

I used ronzoni smart taste 2x the fiber elbows, but the rest is the same.

For 8 servings:

Cals: 343
    Carbs: 43
    Fat: 11
    Protein: 22
    Sugar: 8
    Sodium: 712

A bit high in sodium, but I will just drink extra water!

edit: I did omit the extra salt too; and I grated the onion so my picky son would not see chunks of onion!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • yummy♥
    yummy♥ Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    happy to report that i made this for a holiday potluck, and everyone just gobbled it up!
    i had so many people ask for the recipe, and they just couldn't believe that it was so healthy.

but seriously, do rinse the beef in a sieve under running water after you brown it; it makes a huge difference in the final calorie count.

happy new year!!
  • jarrettfam
    jarrettfam Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Bump! Sounds yummy!
  • shannon_stallone
    Options
    This sounds amazing! I just wrote the recipe down...Thanks! :)
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    but seriously, do rinse the beef in a sieve under running water after you brown it; it makes a huge difference in the final calorie count.
    Thanks for the tip, buddy!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    SUPERPOWER BUMP!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I forgot to take pictures when I made this.

Guess I'll have to make it again.
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Are you people seriously eating this *kitten*??!? It's VELVEETA for crying out loud. NAAAASTY. :noway:

and the fact that this thread keeps getting resurrected makes me :laugh: !!!
  • CaptainGordo
    Options
    Are you people seriously eating this *kitten*??!? It's VELVEETA for crying out loud. NAAAASTY. :noway:

and the fact that this thread keeps getting resurrected makes me :laugh: !!!
    *REPORTED*

No need to come in here and be a jerk. To each his own, hater.