If you're a fan of crockpot cheeseburgers...

Options

Replies

• summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    No. We're very limited with the processed cheeses that are available. It is mostly real cheese that is available.

I wish we only had real cheese. Whoever bastardized cheese into "processed cheese food" should be drawn and quartered.
  • skpresley20
    skpresley20 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    No. We're very limited with the processed cheeses that are available. It is mostly real cheese that is available.

I wish we only had real cheese. Whoever bastardized cheese into "processed cheese food" should be drawn and quartered.

AAAAAAAAMEN! This recipe is sooo bad for a fitness website! I don't get it! Aren't we supposed to be supporting each other to be healthy and eat clean? This doesn't seem very supportive. Everyone's raving about which processed cheese to use....come on now! You're supposed to STAY AWAY from processed foods! I'm no health nut but even I was looking at this and going "wth?" Here's an ATTEMPT to make this recipe healthier;

Use the leanest ground turkey you can find.
    Use REAL cheese; go to the amish if you have to (that's where I get my cheese and meats from)
    Double up on the veggies to spread it out and get more in
    Make your own tomato soup that way you control the sodium content
    and REALLY? WITH THAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF SUGAR HOW CAN YOU TASTE IT? Omit the sugar, don't think it's necessary.

Not sure what else this recipe calls for but that's what I could remember.
    and really? "look at the plastic processed shininess holding all the nutrients in" has GOT to be a joke. A very bad joke.

SMH
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

AAAAAAAAMEN! This recipe is sooo bad for a fitness website! I don't get it! Aren't we supposed to be supporting each other to be healthy and eat clean? This doesn't seem very supportive. Everyone's raving about which processed cheese to use....come on now! You're supposed to STAY AWAY from processed foods! I'm no health nut but even I was looking at this and going "wth?" Here's an ATTEMPT to make this recipe healthier;

Use REAL cheese; go to the amish if you have to (that's where I get my cheese and meats from)
    and REALLY? WITH THAT LITTLE AMOUNT OF SUGAR HOW CAN YOU TASTE IT? Omit the sugar, don't think it's necessary.

and really? "look at the plastic processed shininess holding all the nutrients in" has GOT to be a joke. A very bad joke.

SMH
    haters_gonna_hate_vinyl_sticker_decal_grafixpressions_grfxp_prv.gif?1312813621

I think you meant to say 'bump'.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options

SMH

Call me naive but I thought most people posting in this thread were being ironic!
    Who would think processed cheese and canned soup is healthy? Maybe some random guy on the street but not a MFPer?
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Darn it! I made it again and forgot to take photos. *sigh* Next time.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    fnzsxe.jpg

Yes, look at how delicious and healthy. This is with extra cheese on top.

^^^^^ this!

Why does the cheese look like it's saying "WHY SO SERIOUS???"
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • killagb
    Options
    Darn it! I made it again and forgot to take photos. *sigh* Next time.
    Crap, I forgot to do that last night.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Been out of town for a couple of weeks, and dying to post here, letting everyone know that I've been making this with already baked tater tots instead of macaroni! To die for!
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    This is the best thing to come around since sliced cheese...
  • killagb
    Options
    Been out of town for a couple of weeks, and dying to post here, letting everyone know that I've been making this with already baked tater tots instead of macaroni! To die for!
    I'm so going to make that right now.
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    bump
  • killagb
    Options
    This seriously needs bumped.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Have you made a batch recently?
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I made a batch this morning.
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    :smile: that sounds awesome! thanks for sharing!!
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I still really want some photos of this. :flowerforyou:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Have you made a batch recently?

BUMP!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member