If you're a fan of crockpot cheeseburgers...

Options

Replies

• trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    bump
  • MrsRipdizzle
    MrsRipdizzle Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Are you people seriously eating this *kitten*??!? It's VELVEETA for crying out loud. NAAAASTY. :noway:

and the fact that this thread keeps getting resurrected makes me :laugh: !!!
    *REPORTED*

No need to come in here and be a jerk. To each his own, hater.

LMBO! Thanks for the morning laugh. :drinker:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Has everyone seen this?! We need to bump this for any new MFP members!
  • mammafrog
    mammafrog Posts: 176
    Options
    bump...

and can someone PLEASE tell me what crockpot cheeseburger is and how to make it. I have a feeling I need it in my life, like, yesterday.

I like to put cheese on my cheese and then have it with a big side of cheese! nom nom nom!!!!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/228507-crock-pot-cheeseburgers-w-pics
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Wow.
  • Candida1983
    Options
    I did a mock-up of this, using Velveeta Light and beef that is 90% lean and 10% fat, and put that it would serve 4 people because a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish is not that big. It comes out to 519 calories per serving, 65 carbs, 13 fat, 36 protein, 4 fiber, 79 cholesterol.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    I did a mock-up of this, using Velveeta Light and beef that is 90% lean and 10% fat, and put that it would serve 4 people because a 1 1/2 qt. casserole dish is not that big. It comes out to 519 calories per serving, 65 carbs, 13 fat, 36 protein, 4 fiber, 79 cholesterol.
    not that bad...ive still been meaning to make this lol
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    This is the best! I've made it every week for the entire family and they all love it. Plus I've lost over 50 lbs eating this!!
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    bump
  • KriscoOil
    KriscoOil Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    Um. I'm never on this site, and came here today for a boost in weight loss support. Then I came to this thread...MISTAKE. :(
    Why's that? Do you have an allergy related to one of the ingredients? Perhaps the community could suggest an adequate substitution for the ingredient with which you have an allergy.

I JUST saw this. I'm looking for a Dairy free version of this recipe. I'm thinking instead of Velveeta I could just melt some plastic?
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    Um. I'm never on this site, and came here today for a boost in weight loss support. Then I came to this thread...MISTAKE. :(
    Why's that? Do you have an allergy related to one of the ingredients? Perhaps the community could suggest an adequate substitution for the ingredient with which you have an allergy.

I JUST saw this. I'm looking for a Dairy free version of this recipe. I'm thinking instead of Velveeta I could just melt some plastic?
    Don't be ridiculous. Velveeta has no dairy in it. :grumble:
  • _GlaDOS_
    _GlaDOS_ Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Yes! Anything to give a shiny coating and seal in the nutrients! :bigsmile:
  • IronmanPanda
    Options

Yes! Anything to give a shiny coating and seal in the nutrients! :bigsmile:

Yes! Must keep all the nutrients sealed in.
  • javamonster
    javamonster Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    This thread should really be a sticky. :smile:
  • IronmanPanda
    Options
    bump
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    fnzsxe.jpg

Yes, look at how delicious and healthy. This is with extra cheese on top.

This is healthy?
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    bump
  • IronmanPanda
    Options
    fnzsxe.jpg

Yes, look at how delicious and healthy. This is with extra cheese on top.

This is healthy?

Don't let the shiny plastic cheese coating fool you. Its just there to lock in all the healthy nutrients.
  • shellyrulz
    shellyrulz Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    bump