TEAM HIDDEN TREASURES WEEK1 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    DAY 4 - WEEK 1

4 min Tabata, Overboard in October exercises - DONE
    Water - DONE
    Under cals - DONE

Aye - no bilge rat here!!!!!
  • femmemusicale
    femmemusicale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Aye, Caps! S.O. informs me that still no cable or internet at home. (I'd like to make Comcast walk the plank today....). So, I planned out dinner and snacks, pushed the water to be done now, and did Plan B, plus a 3.25 mile walk. Probably won't be back on today, but wanted to make sure I check in. Diary submitted and I will be sticking to it!

Will report for duty again bright and early tomorrow morning.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Aye, Caps! S.O. informs me that still no cable or internet at home. (I'd like to make Comcast walk the plank today....). So, I planned out dinner and snacks, pushed the water to be done now, and did Plan B, plus a 3.25 mile walk. Probably won't be back on today, but wanted to make sure I check in. Diary submitted and I will be sticking to it!

Will report for duty again bright and early tomorrow morning.

Take care Noelle x
  • ashley26704
    ashley26704 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Ahoy! :]
    So sorry for not logging yesterday!
    It was an extremely busy day.

Yesterday:
    Excersice: Done
    Under cals: Done
    Over water: Also done.

Again, I apologize(:

Today:
    4min Tabata: Done
    Water: Done
    Cals: Done

:D
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4

plan B done
    calories under
    water over

Plus walked 4.5 miles
  • ruelman83
    ruelman83 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    2 sets of 15 swimmers press, lawnmowers, woodchops, 2sets of 21s
    1.5mi walk
    25min of zumba!

under cals (barely)
    over water
  • jmh35slh
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4

G'Day Cap'n

Before I give my stats for today I just want to say how glad I am for MFP on my phone! the boss took the department out for lunch today to TGI Fridays. I looked at the menu and thought I'd just get one of their salads. "How could any salad be bad?" I thought. Against my better judgement, I decied to check MFP food data base. WOW! I was shocked!! There was one salad that was OVER 1400 calories!!! So, scrolling down the list of foods, I found my lunch: Jack Daniels Chicken with broccoli and rice. 490 calories. More than I wanted, but MUCH less than the salads!!

So here are my stats for the day:
    Under on the calories (but I might slip in a 100 calorie bag of popcorn before bed)
    Over on the water but not by much.

I did Plan A --but to be honest, I kinda' use it as a warm up to my regular workout
    I did the fast walking at work again. I'm going to try and walk during lunch breaks...
    and my boflex workout/circut training
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Before I give my stats for today I just want to say how glad I am for MFP on my phone! the boss took the department out for lunch today to TGI Fridays. I looked at the menu and thought I'd just get one of their salads. "How could any salad be bad?" I thought. Against my better judgement, I decied to check MFP food data base. WOW! I was shocked!! There was one salad that was OVER 1400 calories!!! So, scrolling down the list of foods, I found my lunch: Jack Daniels Chicken with broccoli and rice. 490 calories. More than I wanted, but MUCH less than the salads!!

I'm so proud of you for checking the cals first .. we believe its always good to eat a salad but when they pile every ingredient in the kitchen and a very fattening dressing.. well .. you saw the results!

IF you get a chance to go out, try Applebees. They have an under 500 cal menu and the 2 for $20 has a great 7oz steak with double veggies comes out very low cal :wink: .. Just a tip :drinker:
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Ahoy Mates - is that sunset over the horizon - shiver me timbers~

Week 1 - Day 4

WATER - 10+ 8oz
    CALORIES - UNDER
    CHALLENGE - COMPLETE

Plan B (Mid Impact) 2 sets of 15 swimmer presses, 2 sets of 15 wood chops, 2 sets of 21’s, 2 sets of 15 lawnmowers AND 1 mile walk, jog or run. DONE

Addt'l
    2 Exercise TV workouts (Chris Freytag) 10lb Slimdown Upper (20/22 mins) & 10lb Slimdown Xtreme Core (38/40 mins) Tread 40 mins 2.38 miles 232 calories

3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops DONE!
  • DavyRockhit
    Options
    Exercise check
    Water check
    Calories check

Now off to derby practice
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    Ahoy mateys! I made it 24+ hours without any scallywag cigarettes AND I'm getting back to my swashbuckling self! :drinker:

Week 1 Day 4
    Calories: Under!
    Water: Over!
    Exercise: Plan B + 1 extra mile
    Other exercise: 2 mi walk + C25K W4D2.
    Cigs:0 :smokin:

Happy day for this salty ol' wench! :bigsmile:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hidden Treasures
    Week 1/Day 4
    64oz & Under Cals
    3 mile walk
    45 swimmer presses, wood chops, 21’s, & lawnmowers

This Pirate is on the move but babying a sore ankle today..

Tomorrow will be better! :wink:
  • scapez
    Options
    I looked at the menu and thought I'd just get one of their salads. "How could any salad be bad?" I thought. Against my better judgement, I decied to check MFP food data base. WOW! I was shocked!! There was one salad that was OVER 1400 calories!!! So, scrolling down the list of foods, I found my lunch: Jack Daniels Chicken with broccoli and rice. 490 calories. More than I wanted, but MUCH less than the salads!!

Agreed! So glad you checked! This is precisely part of what being here is all about - learning about how to make the best food choices that we can. Congrats to you for using ye old noggin'!
  • scapez
    Options
    This Pirate is on the move but babying a sore ankle today..

Hope you feel better tomorrow! Cheers! :drinker:
  • mathlete99
    mathlete99 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Today was a long day. Looking forward to Friday :)

Calories under
    Water done
    Plan B
    45 min yoga
    5 mile bike ride

Goodnight.
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Week 1 Day 4

G'Day Cap'n

That's fantastic that you were able to do a quick research before ordering!! I do that all the time and it helps that decision making SO much!!! I bow to your resourcefulness!! ;)
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Ahoy mateys!!!! Looks like a great day all the way 'round...I'm so proud of you all!!!

Tired tonight...had a pretty good workout tonight, so relaxation is in order!!

Cals...under....yup
    water....over....yup!
    Tabata.....yup!!
    Overboard......yup!!

Tomorrow will be kinda hard...football game is at 3:30 instead of 7:00....soooo, that interferes with workout time, with dinner time, etc!! So, I'll just have to be REALLY careful!!

Here's to a successful day 4!!! Tippin' my grog to ye all!!
  • luvmybeebees
    luvmybeebees Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!

Day 4 -

I did Plans A and B
    Water goal met
    Walked/ran 1.25 miles

Have a wonderful Friday!!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options