Challenge for october

Options

Replies

• sunshine012404
    Options
    Mom (elimay59) - I must say you are doing a wonderful job on keeping up with everyone on the challenge, great work!!!

Today I have met all of my daily goals and am feeling really good and happy.

My goals:
    1. Keep under my calorie goals every day
    2. Exercise 20-60 minutes every day
    3. Cut out sugar that isn't naturally occuring - yikes!!!
    4. Lose 5lbs by 10/28
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    As of October 4th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 100 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 70 mins (out of 60 mins a day)
    3. I failed to STAY WITHIN CALORIES as I had some bad news in the mail.
    4. I did complete my food diary as honestly as I could.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Options
    thank you sunshine !!!!!! you are doing great :bigsmile:

Istnlondry, Sorry about the bad news its hard to stay on tract especialy if food is our comfort. Hang in there you are doing just fine, good for you for logging when you are going through a hard time have a better tommorow:flowerforyou:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 5th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 118 mins (out of 60 mins a day)
    3. as of now I have stayed within calories -but the night is young and I binged hard lastnight.

my starting weight is 192 and I have a cute red shirt I would like to fit into. Thanks for this challenge that I will report on daily.
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    I hope everyone else had a great day with their goals today. I seriously fell off the wagon.. urg! :grumble: I didn't keep under my calories, I didn't exercise, and I age sugar... :huh: Gonna have to do better tomorrow.... I can only improve from here!!! :blushing:

My goals:
    1. Keep under my calorie goals every day
    2. Exercise 20-60 minutes every day
    3. Cut out sugar that isn't naturally occuring - yikes!!!
    4. Lose 5lbs by 10/28
  • elimay59
    Options
    Hello everyone !!!!!! I went over calories today :ohwell: tommorow is anouther day . I did my goal excersize plus extra 20mins. I watch heavy on netflix and do my stationary bike for 30mins this morning did day 1 level 2 shred :noway: yep crazy workout but soooo good. Hope everyone is doing well :happy: Sunshine its ok just make tommorow a fresh start ME TOO. :wink:
  • stayathomezookeepa
    stayathomezookeepa Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I want to join!!

October goals

1. Log everything!
    2. Stay within my calories accept for my 1 day off (I am trying calorie zig zagging)
    3. Start and finish the 30 DS (I start today :)
    4. Wake up every morning read this list of goals and make them happen!
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    Lookin good mother & daughter-great attitudes to have! Today is a new day to make it right!! But my question is: If you are talking about A&E's Heavy, is it coming back for a new season because I loved that show!!
  • ladyrayado
    ladyrayado Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I've been doing really well this week - I've reached my water goal everyday and haven't broken my diet once! The only exercise I've been getting though is long walks with my dogs. I've got seasonal allergies pretty bad and haven't felt up to anything else. I'm hoping for renewed energy on this!

My goals:
    1. Drink 64oz of water a day.
    2. Stick to my diet every day of the week (especially weekends!).
    3. Exercise 30 minutes a day.
    4. Lose 10 pounds by Halloween.
  • elimay59
    Options
    Of course you can join, awesome goals !!!!! my daughter and I amre doing the shred :happy:
  • elimay59
    Options
    Thank you !!!!!!! Yes my sunshine is great encouragement, Its really been fun doing this together :bigsmile: today is a better day right maryam :wink: :heart: . I dont know I am getting it on net flicks.

Lady you are doing awesome and if all you can do is walk you are up and moving, it really stinks to have alergys :sick: keep up the good work and you will reach your goal :happy: .

Have a great day everyone :flowerforyou:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I took OH to out of state dr yesterday. He has surgery set up for Oct 25th and will be off work at least 4 weeks. I only got in 3,863 steps and no workout :( I also only got in 55oz of water but I did log all my food.

So far today I have done 40 min strength. I think I'm going to change my cardio goal from 30min mon-fri to a total of 2 1/2 hrs cardio a week. Time to get my water in :-)

My goals are:
    120oz of water each day
    10,000 steps daily
    30 min of cardio mon-Friday
    20 min of strength each week
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th
    Oh and of course log all my food
  • elimay59
    Options
    Good job emwalker, Sorry about operation for OH , Out of town would make it difficult but you did good, I didnt have any reason but I didnt make my goals today is a better day. I think thats great that you are adjusting your goals so they are more attainable. Have a great rest of the day .:happy:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    As of October 6th this is how I am doing with my challenge:

1. I had 128 oz of water (out of 128oz)
    2. I exercised for 147 mins (out of 60 mins a day)
    3. as of now I have stayed within calories (for the most part)

I think I did good today!
  • sunshine012404
    Options
    Today was much better than yesterday. I met most of my goals. I did have some candy today but stayed under my calories so I will have to try agian tomorrow to keep away from the sugar!

Hope you're all enjoying your month!
  • elimay59
    Options
    Istnlondry, you did very well good job Thanks for checking in its so encouraging :bigsmile: , Have a great day tommorow :smile: .

Sunshine you did very good, It was a busy day for you but you did well fitting everything in , Sooo proud of you :happy:
    Love mama :heart:

I am under calories , I am still working on my water, My excersize today was house cleaning 6 hrs straight :huh: killer. so I too had a good day today.

Lets make tommorow anouther great day girls !!!!! with a little planning we can be succssesful :bigsmile:
  • lstnlondry
    Options
    You cleaned your house for 6 hours? I think there is medication for that! J/K! Sunshine, have you ever tried Fiber One Brownies or chewy bars? They seem to work as a quick sugar fix for a lot of people, not just myself. And a tip to ALL, since we are all encouraging eachother....when i come home from work I usually hit the fridge without even thinking about it. Lately I walk in, turn on a pot w/2 cups of my gallon of water and make green tea. You have no choice but to sip it OR wait for it to cool and drink as iced tea. Just a tip. Have a wonderful day all!! And thanks for your support Elimay!
  • GBethPowers
    Options
    10/06/2011

1. Drank 32 ounces water
    2. Exercise 0 mins
    3. Did not Stay within Daily Calorie Goal
    4. Log in

Well that just sucks....... :grumble:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Today was my weigh in and I'm down 1.2 lbs today.

My goals are:
    120oz of water each day
    10,000 steps daily
    2 1/2 hrs of cardio each week
    20 min of strength each week
    Lose 5lbs by Oct 28th
    Oh and of course log all my food
  • elimay59
    Options
    ha ha ha no its what I do for work, Its a huge house and I ony do 2/3s every 2 weeks, I do move the whole 6 hrs I eat on the move , but I allways pack healthy food :tongue: You are welcome Lstniondry, thank you you are doing great :wink: Thank you for the tip I drink green tea cold but hot is a good idea.

Emwalker woo hoo on the Wl your hard work is paying off :bigsmile:

Beth its ok we all have those days !!!!!! depending on where you live today or tomorrow is a fresh new day to . You checked in and that was awesome and you drank your water. just whatever you do dont give up:angry::flowerforyou:

Have a great day everyone !!!!!!!!!