Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• tlrunyon
    Options
    Workout minutes: 540
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 127.4
    Waist - 33 1/2
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

Don't feel too bad Amberlin, I didn't take on the challenges either. The workouts I do now are pretty extreme and with this bible study I just do not feel like pushing myself that much with the extra challenges. Sorry guys!
  • spgabby86
    spgabby86 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Well not a very good week for me...

Well here it goes...for better or worse...It's ALL in the name of a HEALTHIER ME...

THis has been a CRAZY week for me...working VERY LONG HOURS...and still getting my workouts in...not a good week but not so bad either

Total Workout mins 383 - total calories 3266
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 156.0 (Up 1lb)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    RIGHT WRIST 6 & LEFT WRIST 6
    FOREARM (R) 9.5 & LEFT 9.5
    NECK 13.0

Friday: Rest Day - DONE

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks & tabata - NO

Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 3 sets of 15 globe jumps & 3 sets of 15 split squats - DONE

Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 25 crunches - DONE

Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 kick squats & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses - DONE

Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 1 minute bear walk - NO

Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops
    - DONE
  • spgabby86
    Options
    Thanks TSumpter for offering to take on the October Challenge if everybody wants to join.

I doubt I will join. I have started a bible study and I need to devote my time to it. I will still continue on my exercise and healthy eating plan, but any extra time needs to go to a journey that will take me much further :bigsmile:

Still two weeks to go with this Challenge - Hoo-Ra to Team Triumph!!!!!

So Happy for you...I know you will enjoy your Bible Study Class - May the Lords word continue to take you to Higher Grounds!
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options

Well here it goes...for better or worse...It's ALL in the name of a HEALTHIER ME...

THis has been a CRAZY week for me...working VERY LONG HOURS...and still getting my workouts in...not a good week but not so bad either

SW - 157.6
    CW - 156.0 (Up 1lb)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    NECK 13.0

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks & tabata - NO

Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & 3 sets of 15 globe jumps & 3 sets of 15 split squats - DONE

Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 25 crunches - DONE

Tuesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 kick squats & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses - DONE

Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 1 minute bear walk - NO

Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops
    - DONE
    I think you have done a Fan-Tab-YOU-Lous job!!!! Working so many hours and still doing over half of the challenges plus your workout is GREAT!
  • spgabby86
    Options
    So team I know I didn't check in, but I wanted to extend a huge thank you to Tina for organizing this and all of you for being so supportive. If you are wondering why I didn't check in, I was in Rhode Island GETTING ENGAGED! So, yeah, I know I'm cut, but I gotta say, I feel pretty amazing :love:

WOW that's pretty amazing...CONGRATS to you...Sending you all of Gods Blessings...
  • spgabby86
    Options

SW - 157.6
    CW - 156.0 (Up 1lb)
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    NECK 13.0

- DONE
    I think you have done a Fan-Tab-YOU-Lous job!!!! Working so many hours and still doing over half of the challenges plus your workout is GREAT!

Thanks Tina...you're the best
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    good afternoon guys...I have been having problems with my spreadsheet software. Therefore, I'm still working on the results but here is the two that have been eliminated for not checking in.

hershie123
    Amberlin

I will post the results as soon as I get my problem figured out.

For the last week there is no teams.

good luck

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    September 30, 2011

Biggest Loser: tsumpter--10.74%
    Biggest Loser Team: Truimph--49.84 total pts.8.31%
    (Congrats-Great Job)

Daily Challenge Starting Friday September 30, 2011

Yes, we are stepping it up another notch because we are champions.

Friday: Rest Day
    Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run or bike 30 mins.
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & burn 1000 calories
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 3 sets of 15 swimmers presses
    Tuesday : Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 split squats & 50 crunches
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 35 globe jumps
    Friday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches & run, walk or bike 3.1 miles
    Saturday: Rest Day (October 8, 2011) end of challenge final check in

Want to receive an extra point this week? To do this burn 1,000 calories each day. Good luck.

Enjoy and have fun with it. Also, if you aren't sure what any of the items are there is some really good examples on youtube. Please modify any of the exercises that you need to.

NOTE: NEITHER TEAM EARN EVERY POINT FOR EVERYONE COMPLETING THE CHALLENGES!!! L (EXCEPT FOR FRIDAY-REST DAY)

NOTE: Team Triumph lost 4 team mates L and Team Conquer lost 4 team mate this week for not checking in. Therefore, the teams will be even this upcoming week.

Also, this weeks overall % includes your weight loss % for the week.

Team Triumph

Total POINTS: 49.84 Total %: 8.31 (Congrats)

Team Captain: tlrunyon

#1. tlrunyon--7.50%
    #2. deebauer145--8.58% (received an extra point for completing the bonus-great job)
    #3. spabby86--6.73%
    #4. jjbranc--9.50% (received an extra point for completing all the daily challenges & an extra point for completing the bonus-great job)
    #5. butters#1--10.03% (received an extra point for completing the bonus challenge-great job)
    #6. ardeornellis--6.51%

1 Team mates completed every challenge & received an extra point
    3 Team mates completed the bonus challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest Day)

Team Conquer

Total POINTS: 33.67 Total %: 5.61

Team Captain: tsumpter

#1. tsumpter--10.74% (received and extra point for completing all the daily challenges & an extra point for completing the bonus challenge)
    #2. krevelle65--6.89%
    #3. swordsmith--8.03%
    #4. CharlotteintheUS--7.01%
    #5. hershie123--0% (eliminated for not checking in)
    #6. Amberlin--0% (eliminated for not checking in)

1 Team mate completed all of the challenges & received an extra point
    1 Team mate completed the bonus challenge & received an extra point
    1 point was received by the team for everyone completing Friday’s Challenge (Rest day)

THE TEAMS ARE GONE FOR THE LAST WEEK OF THE CHALLENGE
  • Amberlin
    Amberlin Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Good luck everyone keep it up! I plan on getting back on track soon but my heart just isn't in it at the moment. Thanks Tina for all your hard work. You are an amazing friend to have along this journey.
  • tlrunyon
    Options

good luck

Tina

So we're going it as individuals? Best Wishes to everybody this last week of the Biggest Loser Challenge :flowerforyou: Everybody has done an AWESOME job!!!! Happy Healthy Living!!!!:drinker:
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    congrat's to tina- tsumpter on your winning week! and of course, thanks for hosting and the number crunching etc. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

thanks to tina- tirunyon - leader of team triumph. you did great....:love: ...and best wishes in your future and more inspiring plans:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    I just want to say THANKS to everyone but especially Tina for all the hours she put into these 2 months...thanks to my team captain Tina (tlrunyon) for taking over when we lost our team captain...thank you for the friendship...again best of luck with your bible study.

I wish everyone the BEST of LUCK...and not matter what happens this week WE are ALL WINNERS....

GOOD LUCK...and GOD BLESS!

:love:
  • spgabby86
    Options

good luck

Tina

So we're going it as individuals? Best Wishes to everybody this last week of the Biggest Loser Challenge :flowerforyou: Everybody has done an AWESOME job!!!! Happy Healthy Living!!!!:drinker:

Thanks for ALL your support
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Reminder---the last week there is no teams
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Anyone that is interested in the October Biggest Loser Challenge here is the link in the message board. I have posted the rules, templates, daily challenges and bonus challenges. :smile:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/360970-biggest-loser-october-challenge-closed-group?page=1#posts-4894848
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    last checkin-

weight 202.0. no change from last week

challenges - none completed

exercise minutes - 1264 or 5260 calories

meaurements - waist down 1 inch to 41. no other changes.

thankyou again to Tina!
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Biggest loser challenge 
    July 8 2011 - Oct 8, 2011
    Oct 8, 2011
    Height: 5'6"
    Weight: 250.2
    Waist: 38.0
    Hips: 54.75
    Wrist: 6
    Forearm: 10.0

workout/exercise  322 minutes
    Challenges not met, sorry, still sick kid, not mentally in the game this week. 
    Cals under
    Water over
    The gym is finally showing in the inches!!!!!!!!

• jjbranc
    jjbranc Posts: 27
    Options
    10/7/2011

ht.-5'5"
    wt.-137.8
    measurements the same
    exercise minutes-625
    daily challenges met, did not meet bonus challenge (worked too many hours this week)
  • tlrunyon
    Options
    Workout minutes: 255
    Height 5'0"
    Weight - 127.0
    Waist - 33 1/2
    Hips - 37
    Wrist - 6
    Forearm - 8

I am not worthy!!!!!! Not a good week for me. Battled a migraine and headache for three days! Anywho - I lost .4lbs!!!! Just didn't have those workout minutes in there as usual. Can't get the scale and inches to budge, but it's my fault for not eating as healthy as I normally do. Will get back on track!!!! Hope you all did great! I'm sure you did.

Happy days ahead for all of you and best wishes in your healthy endeavors. Have fun with the October Biggest Loser Challenge to all who joined!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • spgabby86
    Options
    WOW it's hard to believe that this will be our final check in...for those of us moving on to the October Challenge this is the end to a new beginning...

Again Tina thank you for ALL your hard work. For pushing us when we didn't want to be pushed for all your support and for orginizing this challenge for 2 months...QUIDO's to you.

Well here it goes ~ sad to say but I just finished my Friday workout...it was a BUSY DAY!

Total Workout mins 678 - total calories 5836
    SW - 157.6
    CW - 153.2
    HEIGHT - 5' 0
    WAIST - 34
    HIPS - 42
    NECK 13.0

Saturday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run or bike 30 mins. DONE
    Sunday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz of water & burn 1000 calories DONE
    Monday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & walk, run, jog or bike 2 miles & 3 sets of 15 swimmers presses DONE (3 miles)
    Tuesday : Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 split squats & 50 crunches DONE
    Wednesday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 35 burpees & 35 globe jumps DONE
    Thursday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 3 sets of 15 swimmer presses & 3 sets of 15 wood chops ~ DONE
    Friday: Not to go over target calories, drink at least 64 oz. of water & 100 jumping jacks, 100 crunches & run, walk or bike 3.1 miles ~ FINALLY DONE...

Good Night...