Biggest Loser Challenge #2 Beginning 9/2/2011 (Closed Group)

Options
12345679»

Replies

• tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    October 7, 2011 Final Check-in:

weight: 169 (down 1.2 :smile: )
    waist: 34 (down 1 inch):smile:
    hips: 43.5 (down 1 1/2 inch):smile:
    forearm: 10
    wrist: 6.5
    height: 5' 3'
    Challenges: Missed 2 days :cry:
    Bonus Challenge: 1 day short 40 calories :cry:
  • ardeornellis
    ardeornellis Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Weight and measurements the same. Only 172 minutes of exercise. Did not meet challenges. Its been a crazy week. We went and got my 2 youngest kiddo's birthmother out of prison and took her to rehab. I floundered a bit through all of that. This challenge has been GREAT! I don't think I'm going to do the next one.The challenge exercises are more impact on my knees than I am comfortable with d/t my running. Hope you guys do AMAZING!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Weight and measurements the same. Only 172 minutes of exercise. Did not meet challenges. Its been a crazy week. We went and got my 2 youngest kiddo's birthmother out of prison and took her to rehab. I floundered a bit through all of that. This challenge has been GREAT! I don't think I'm going to do the next one.The challenge exercises are more impact on my knees than I am comfortable with d/t my running. Hope you guys do AMAZING!!!

Good morning,

If the only reason that you don't want to do the October Challenge is because of the impact on your knees. I can put together different challenges for those of us that has knee problems. I will work on them & get them posted.:smile:
  • ardeornellis
    Options

Good morning,

If the only reason that you don't want to do the October Challenge is because of the impact on your knees. I can put together different challenges for those of us that has knee problems. I will work on them & get them posted.:smile:

That really is my only reservation. I hate for you to modify it just for me, bit after my runs my knees just can't handle the challenges. Im going to go ahead and enter it and see what I can do:) I really like the accountability.
  • ardeornellis
    Options
    Duplicate post
  • tsumpter
    Options

Good morning,

That really is my only reservation. I hate for you to modify it just for me, bit after my runs my knees just can't handle the challenges. Im going to go ahead and enter it and see what I can do:) I really like the accountability.

Not a problem at all....& I am happy to do it...:smile:
  • tsumpter
    Options
    October 7, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge:drinker:

:smile: FINAL:smile:

First I would like to say great job girls. You all are winners and have worked so hard to make a healthily change in your life. I hope that you have enjoyed this challenge.

For those that are moving onto the October Challenge can’t wait to continue getting healthily with you girls and to those that aren’t taking the challenge good luck with you future endeavors.

The Biggest Loser for the week is: butters1 (congrats):drinker:

Now to what everyone is waiting on the BIGGEST LOSER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS: krevelle65 (congrats girl):drinker:

Here is the weekly total for everyone:

tsumpter--8.18%
    deebauer145--7.43%
    butters1--9.82%
    krevelle65--6.87%
    jjbranc -8.5%
    tlrunyon--6.31%
    spgabby86--7.92%
    swordsmith--0% (didn’t check in)
    CharlotteintheUS-7.65%

FINAL BIGGEST LOSER OVERALL RESULTS:

tsumpter--7.45%
    deebauer145--7.54%
    butters1--6.94%
    krevelle65--8.70%
    jjbranc -- 7.62%
    tlrunyon--6.67%
    spgabby86--6.89%
    ardeornellis--6.45%
    CharlotteintheUS--6.98%
  • butters1
    butters1 Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options

FINAL BIGGEST LOSER OVERALL RESULTS:

tsumpter--7.45%
    deebauer145--7.54%
    butters1--6.94%
    krevelle65--8.70%
    jjbranc -- 7.62%
    tlrunyon--6.67%
    spgabby86--6.89%
    ardeornellis--6.45%
    CharlotteintheUS--6.98%

wow, that is really fabulous everyone- all awesome!.:heart: Special winning congrats to krevelle!:flowerforyou:
  • tlrunyon
    tlrunyon Posts: 127
    Options
    Congrats Krevelle!!!!:flowerforyou: Treat yourself with something wonderful!!! Good job!

Awesome work every one for sticking in there for three months and giving it your all :bigsmile:

Best wishes and healthy living to all of you who are moving forward with the October Biggest Loser Challenge...make it a great month!:happy:
  • krevelle65
    Options
    Thank you Tina for setting this up and doing all the math. I am finally seeing a change in size and clothes fitting different. I will not be doing the next biggest loser challenge because I am focusing on getting to the gym to do my own program. Keep me in mind if you do another one in the winter because I won't be driving in the snow to go to the gym. Hopefully by then I will be in better shape to do more of the challenge exercises. Best of luck to everyone.

Thanks again

Kathy